Want this but

Tigers on the Hunt is a World War 2 hard-core tactical wargame for PC.

It creates a truly and immersive depth tactical simulation. Tigers on the Hunt boasts a ferocious and adaptive AI which will dynamically respond to a player’s maneuvers.

Moderators: Peter Fisla, Paullus

typhoon

Want this but

Post by typhoon »

Hi I really like the look of this and the only reason so far I have not bought it is the inability to play scenarios as some of the minor nations. I've read somewhere here I think that perhaps France Poland and the like will be included latter is this the case and if so how soon? There is enough there to keep anyone interested for a very long time already but without all the countries that participated in the war being able to be modelled just feels that there is something missing.
typhoon

RE: Want this but

Post by typhoon »

o.k despite not being able to get a reply have bought the game and it's great. That said however would still like to see more playable nations in the future and wouldn't mind paying a small price for each one added.
Paullus

Post by Paullus »

There are plans for adding more playable nations in the future. [:)]
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus
rico21

Post by rico21 »

I'm waiting with hope...

Attachments
Stalin_vs_Martians.jpg
Stalin_vs_Martians.jpg (176.07 KiB) Viewed 69 times

Return to “Tigers on the Hunt”