Remove menu music from all three games

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

zoikkis

Remove menu music from all three games

Post by zoikkis »

Hi,

Even if you have background music disabled from the menu, it will still play during the main menu. If you want to have menu music removed from WF/EF/RS, you can create a silent audio file called xbackg1.ogg and then copy that file over the existing file in each games main directory, using for example free program called Audacity. The filename is same for all three game's menu music so this one file applies to all games. You might wanna backup the old file first if you wanna use it again at some point.

For some reason this forum doesn't allow posting links nor attach .ogg files. I would have the file ready for those who need it in my Google Drive.
Crossroads

RE: Remove menu music from all three games

Post by Crossroads »

Hello zoikkis,

That's how it goes. A similar files has been posted at the CS Middle East forum, HERE, so anyone interested to act on Zoikkis' tip there it is!
Visit us at: Campaign Series Legion
---
CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 < Available now
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 < 3.0 In the works
Crossroads

Post by Crossroads »

I think you need to have a certsin amount of posts before you can post links or attachments. 20? I might remember it wrong but something like that. [:)]
---
Crossroads

Post by Crossroads »

Certain. Damn cell phones!

(See how easy it is to add to your post count [:'(] )
---

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”