You Brexit - German & Swedish ships do not change sides

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

WBailey

You Brexit - German & Swedish ships do not change sides

Post by WBailey »

I've been playing Brexit as NATO, and I noticed the F 218 FGS Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (germany) and the two Visby class (sweden) ships do not properly change to NATO when they're supposed to. Actually, I could only find one of the Visby class ships mentioned on the map at all, and I'm sure it did not get destroyed. The message says it is docked at Karlskrona but there's nothing there. I've attached my save file.

Additionally, I opened my save in the editor and tried to run the LUA present in the actions in the script console, but I get:
Lua version: Lua 5.2
>> ScenEdit_SetUnitSide({Side='Germany', Name="F 218 FGS Mecklenburg-Vorpommern", newside='NATO'})
Can't find Unit 'F 218 FGS Mecklenburg-Vorpommern' on Side 'Germany',nil
>> ScenEdit_SetUnitSide({Side='Sweden', Name="K 33 HSwMS Harnosand", newside='NATO'})
Can't find Unit 'K 33 HSwMS Harnosand' on Side 'Sweden',nil
>> ScenEdit_SetUnitSide({Side='Sweden', Name="K 32 HSwMS Helsingborg", newside='NATO'})
Can't find Unit 'K 32 HSwMS Helsingborg' on Side 'Sweden',nil

Build 839.7 v1.11 SR 4. I will try validating my files and starting again.

I took a look at the Mecklenburg-Vorpommern's name by hitting rename in the Kiel naval base, and I noticed it has a trailing space! When I run
ScenEdit_SetUnitSide({Side='Germany', Name="F 218 FGS Mecklenburg-Vorpommern ", newside='NATO'})
instead, it works.

Edit:
Same with the Helsingborg, although I still don't know where the Harnosand is.
>> ScenEdit_SetUnitSide({Side='Sweden', Name="K 32 HSwMS Helsingborg ", newside='NATO'})
I'm running Windows 10 64 bit, with the Anniversary update.

Edit #2:
I deleted the scenario files and then validated to redownload them, everything is the same. If it matters, the two files have the following hashes:
Name: You BREXIT - You Fix it!.scen
Size: 1051973 bytes (1 MB)

SHA256: 597C1894F6D3A18B0BAD76FF26D5A91A8339A39B8683DBA85F3A9D8BBCB3306E

Name: You BREXIT - You Fix it!.ini
Size: 103242 bytes (0 MB)

SHA256: 4B4C69DCDC38780A8E966AA2ABC1AF8185B7D932E9F0694A369C3CE4F125466D

Edit #3:
I just noticed the Harnosand is the one that is out at sea, it has the space on the end of the name too.
Attachments
YouBREXIT..ixit3.zip
(995.03 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
Gunner98

RE: You Brexit - German & Swedish ships do not change sides

Post by Gunner98 »

Thank you, I will fix that and get it in for the next update. I believe the 2nd Visby is in port but I'll check when I'm back at the game.

Cheers

Edit: The Helsingborg is in Karlskrona Naval base and also had the trailing space. Thanks for picking that up.

B
Check out our novel, Northern Fury: H-Hour!: http://northernfury.us/
And our blog: http://northernfury.us/blog/post2/
Twitter: @NorthernFury94 or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/northernfury/

Return to “Tech Support”