Disbanding Air bases

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

gdpsnake1979

Disbanding Air bases

Post by gdpsnake1979 »

Please return the ability to disband Air bases. I should be able to disband any air bases I desire to organize my aircraft in any manner I see fit. The attached support is better used returned to the pool for re-allocation than hanging around in a bunch of useless air bases I have no need for and just add to unit stacking and clutter.
Aurelian

RE: Disbanding Air bases

Post by Aurelian »

What airbases are you talking about?

I disband mine.
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
Aditia

RE: Disbanding Air bases

Post by Aditia »

There are some limits and delays built into it. Which in my opinion is good

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”