Rest

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Vic

AuthorStephanieJayeEvans

Rest

Post by AuthorStephanieJayeEvans »

When I rest a PG, does a Pz Div with no vehicles needing repair benefit? Does it gain Integrity? Morale? Am I missing a Report that tells me?
lancer

RE: Rest

Post by lancer »

Hi Richard,

Resting a PG will repair vehicles and reduce fatigue in the infantry divisions.

For a Pz Div with no broken down vehicles there would be little benefit other than the ability to improve readiness and supply, if needed.

A hidden benefit is that your Pz Div isn't using fuel while resting which allows you to stockpile a reserve for the next leg of the advance.

Integrity is a straight strength bar indicator so any increase in vehicle numbers due to repairs would be shown as increased integrity.

You had me excited there for a moment in thinking that the game has attracted it's first female player.

Cheers,
Cameron
AuthorStephanieJayeEvans

Oops...I did not mean to fool you on my gender! I chose that name in honor of my wife.

She is not all that thrilled with you… As I spend countless hours immersed in the game you have written. Congratulations on a masterful job!
lancer

Post by lancer »

Hi Richard,

It'd be difficult to work Panzers into a Texas tale. I can see her point of view.

Cheers,
Cameron
AuthorStephanieJayeEvans

Cameron, where is the correct spot for me to send Enhancement requests ; by which I mean features we'd like to see in future versions ?
lancer

Post by lancer »

Hi Richard,

The general forum would be fine.

Cheers,
Cameron

Return to “Tech Support”