a
fuselex

RE: Rico leaving ?

Post by fuselex »

:)
Big Ivan

Post by Big Ivan »

Throughout the years that Campaign Series has been around, 1998 I think, I saw a lot of great scenario designers
and supporters leave that system for other things. Mostly real life took a turn for them and they had to bow out.

I certainly understand Rico's decision and support it. Sometimes one has to turn a page and move on in a different
direction, that's fine its all part of living and we who are left just have to go on too!

TotH will never die, not as long as I live and breath. Rico will be missed but hopefully for a while and he'll return.

In the meantime some or all of us have to step up a little. Rico did some wonderful scenario designs and with that
he'll always be in the "cooks" Hall of Fame. I for one have 12 scenario design going on at the moment in various
stages of construction. When finished I will post for all to share. I still haven't tried a TotH-Campaign Game
but boy am I itching to tackle that. Couple that with real life and work plus needing time to sleep not to mention
my love affair with Campaign Series and time is very limited.

Fear not folks, a game system that is so much like ASL has many hardcore supporters like me working in the shadows.
One day I believe the TotH system will even be better than ASL because you have a computer working with you.

Its not the end, just a new page...
Cheers!
John
Blitz call sign Big Ivan.
E

Post by E »

It is pointless for him to leave. He can run, but he can't hide...

Attachments
runbutcanthide.jpg
runbutcanthide.jpg (17.77 KiB) Viewed 127 times
"Lose" is the opposite of "win." "Loose" is the opposite of "tight."

Friends Don't Let Friends Facebook.

Twitter is for... (wait for it!) ...Twits!
rgb07460

Post by rgb07460 »

Shane come back!!!!!

Attachments
shanecomeback.jpg
shanecomeback.jpg (673.2 KiB) Viewed 126 times

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”