Wine for Close Combat "Last Stand Arnhem"?

Close Combat – Last Stand Arnhem is a highly enhanced new release of Close Combat, using the latest Close Combat engine with many additional improvements. Its design is based on the critically acclaimed Close Combat – A Bridge Too Far, originally developed by Atomic Games, as well as the more recent Close Combat: The Longest Day. This is the most ambitious and most improved of the new Close Combat releases, but along with all the enhancements it retains the same addicting tactical action found in the original titles! Close Combat – Last Stand Arnhem comes with expanded force pools, reserve & static battlegroups, a troop point buying system, ferry and assault crossings, destructible bridges, static forces and much more! Also included in this rebuild are 60+ battles, operations and campaigns including a new enhanced Grand Campaign!
Zem

Wine for Close Combat "Last Stand Arnhem"?

Post by Zem »

Hello all. New to the forum.

I did a search, but nothing new on this:

Is is possible to run Close Combat: Last Stand Arhmen using Wine on either IMac (2009) or Linux?

I'm particularly interested in if it can be played via IP this way.

Thanks!

- Zem
Fred98

RE: Wine for Close Combat "Last Stand Arnhem"?

Post by Fred98 »

If you go to the product page of any Matrix game it will tell you that it requires WIN 7 or what ever it might be.

Also each game has it's own forum. Its best to ask there.
Zem

RE: Wine for Close Combat "Last Stand Arnhem"?

Post by Zem »

But Wine runs Windows applications, yes?

In any case, thanks and I'll check the dedicated folder.

- Zem

Return to “Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem”