TRACOM not working ?

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Barb

TRACOM not working ?

Post by Barb »

Hello,

I think somebody wrote about this ago, but I am not sure if it was officially raised and tested.

To me, it seems that TRACOM pilots should speed up the maturity of younger pilots (thus generating an entry into opertionsreport.txt). However nothing like that is happening for a while despite having enough pilots in TRACOM pool for both IJA and IJN.

Can you michaelm look into this issue?
Thanks
jwolf

RE: TRACOM not working ?

Post by jwolf »

I occasionally see a line in the ops report that "pilot X is ready for assignment". Is this what you mean?
Barb

Post by Barb »

Nope... it generates messages like "27 IJA pilots have advanced their training" ... or something like that...
cohimbra

Post by cohimbra »

I saw it just few turns ago in my pbem (and three or four times along campaign, now in 07/44...so it's 'rare' event).

rustysi

Post by rustysi »

I haven't seen any of it since I patched to 1108r9 (and played through at least 15 months with sufficient pilots in TRACOM), whereas prior to that I'd seen what is in cohimbra's post. I recently downgraded my patch level to try and get to a save that shows what should be WAD. Then I'll be able to post here to give michaelm something to look for, until then I don't have any other suggestions. That is other than to say I don't believe its working any longer.
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb
szmike

Post by szmike »

I've had such messages playing latest beta.
Theages

Post by Theages »

If I remember correctly, there is only a chance to accelerate training and 10 pilots as "trainers" are required (with increments of 10). Also they have to be of the same kind (IJN Fighter, IJA Fighter, IJN Bomber,...; or just IJN / IJA?)

Return to “Tech Support”