PBEM++ cannot log in

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Flashpoint

exsonic01

PBEM++ cannot log in

Post by exsonic01 »

Hello

I'm having trouble to create account of PBEM ++ for FPC. I'm 2.0.11.6s version, and I also installed DLC (GR). I have a steam version.

I tried to verify my serial number in "Game serial number" section of "Enter Slitherine PBEM account settings", but it says "Verify this Serial Number error: 3 - The Serial number is non-existent". Is this because the serial number is the DLC's one? What should I need to do to verify serial number? I already made my Slitherine account from their website, but it seems I cannot update CD key there as well. What should I need to do?
CapnDarwin

RE: PBEM++ cannot log in

Post by CapnDarwin »

Exsonic, any chance you can get us a screen shot? You will need to use the post reply and not the fast reply to post it. Also, are both RS and GR Steam versions? With the Steam version, you should just have to login with your PBEM info. There shouldn't be a serial number. It will be automatically generated. Or it should. I gave alerted Rob so he can take a look as well.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
exsonic01

Post by exsonic01 »

I solved it. I removed my serial number from "Game Serial Number" blank, and log in with my ID and password. Then it worked. Sorry seems like my mistake - put serial number in the blank, though steam user shall not put any number in that blank.
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

glad your sorted, now enjoy the game[;)]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

exsonic, I'll chat with Rob and see if we can blank that field if it's a steam game to help reduce confusion. Maybe look at more text info too. Glad you are up and running.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

Return to “Tech Support”