Can't unload troops on a cruiser

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

dereck

Can't unload troops on a cruiser

Post by dereck »

A cruiser and destroyer loaded troops I didn't want loaded and now I can't find ANY WAY to unload the damn troops.

How the heck do I unload troops? I don't get any frigging menu option to unload them.

This really pisses me off especially since I didn't want them loaded onto the ships at all and now I can't get them off.
PO2 US Navy (1980-1986);
USS Midway CV-41 (1981-1984)
Whidbey Island, WA (1984-1986)
Naval Reserve (1986-1992)
Retreat1970

RE: Can't unload troops on a cruiser

Post by Retreat1970 »

So you didn't want troops on your ships yet you put a troop compartment on said ships? Or maybe the ships were abandoned and you found them, but didn't take them off auto? Any ship or fleet on auto will go fill up the troop compartments, even if that's half way around the galaxy.

As far as unloading goes, can you right click on the planet, or is it obstructed by a space port?

tm.asp?m=3821502

Try zooming out and control-right click. Should be an option for unloading troops at.

Also, I forgot the most important thing. Garrison your troops so they won't get picked up.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”