Only THX

The new Cold War turned hot wargame from On Target Simulations, now expanded with the Player's Edition! Choose the NATO or Soviet forces in one of many scenarios or two linked campaigns. No effort was spared to model modern warfare realistically, including armor, infantry, helicopters, air support, artillery, electronic warfare, chemical and nuclear weapons. An innovative new asynchronous turn order means that OODA loops and various effects on C3 are accurately modeled as never before.

Moderators: WildCatNL, cbelva, IronManBeta, CapnDarwin, IronMikeGolf, Mad Russian

elrond petit pas tapons

Only THX

Post by elrond petit pas tapons »

Hi all,

In first sorry for my english, but i m a froggy.

So i open this topic only for saying thank you ! I play some good matrix games, campain serie middle east, Gary Grisby WIE, Forge of freedom american civil war (omg what a great game !) your are a little bit expensive but your games are really good, and with this one... WOUAAAOOOOO ! You kill my nights !!! One of the greatest wargame i ever play !

Keep the good work and i can t wait about the next version ;)

CapnDarwin

RE: Only THX

Post by CapnDarwin »

We are glad you like the game. We should have the latest update 2.0.11 out in a couple weeks. Many fixes and improved game play and a few new features as well. The 11.6 beta is available at out OTS website and is recommended if you are playing on 2.0.10. Also grab the 11.2 first to get your hands on some updated maps.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
elrond petit pas tapons

Ok, but how i can see if i have the good update ? I m on steam.
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

If you opt in to the games beta it should update to 11.4. At this point it might be worth waiting for the full update in a few weeks.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
elrond petit pas tapons

Ok, thx again.

Return to “Flashpoint Campaigns Classic”