Windows 10

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

gdpsnake1979

Windows 10

Post by gdpsnake1979 »

I am considering purchasing this game for solitaire play. Is it compatible with the Windows 10 OS? The specs on the buy page do not mention win 10.
Thank you
AllenK

RE: Windows 10

Post by AllenK »

I've had no problems running under Windows 10.

You won't regret the purchase and perhaps after you've run a few solitaire games to get the hang of things, you might want to seek out a human opponent for play via Hot-Seat, Teamviewer, Skype or E-mail (still using solitaire or hot-seat mode).
paulderynck

Post by paulderynck »

I've had no problems running under Windows 10.
Paul
ncc1701e

Post by ncc1701e »

Same here, I am running it on Windows 10 64 bits without problem linked to the OS.
Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.
Aranthus

Post by Aranthus »

I have not had a problem related to Windows 10.
ashkpa

Post by ashkpa »

My Windows 7 machine has died. I may get it back by Friday, but in the mean time I am trying to install on my Surface Note with Windows 10. The Install seems to go ok, I get the opening screen (where you can see the Play button as well as update buttons and ads from Matrix. When I click on play nothing happens.

Does MWIF need the files installed in a certain directory. I did notice that the install location was blank and if I remember correctly in my Windows 7 install that was pre-populated to goto Windows/Program Files.

Any ideas appreciated.
Pat
paulderynck

Post by paulderynck »

The default directory is C:\Matrix Games\World in Flames.

Check to see if the files are there. Should be 13 sub-folders and over 200 files in that directory.
Paul
ashkpa

Post by ashkpa »

I fixed my issue. I previously had tried to install straight to 2.2.8. When I went through and installed 1.00 first and then upgraded to 2.2.8 it worked fine.
Thanks.

P.S. Now I just need to get the right HDMI display cable so I can use my big screen.
Pat

Return to “Tech Support”