Scenario Editor

Based on Slitherine’s popular tabletop wargaming system by the same name, Field of Glory now comes to the PC in a faithful adaptation of this acclaimed miniatures wargame! Without the calculations and measurements required for a tabletop game of Field of Glory, the PC version accurately represents Ancient and Medieval combat where you make the important and fun decisions on the battlefield. This forum also supports the Rise of Rome, Storm of Arrows and Immortal Fire expansions to Field of Glory.
KEYSTONE0795

Scenario Editor

Post by KEYSTONE0795 »

The only reason I would bother to download this again is to use the scenario editor. I now see that the scenario editor is not included.

Is there any RELIABLE estimate when the editor may be available?
IainMcNeil

RE: Scenario Editor

Post by IainMcNeil »

There was a version of it but we did not feel it was robust enough so it was partially completed. I don't know how long it will take to iron out the rough edges yet.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
KEYSTONE0795

Scenario Editor

Post by KEYSTONE0795 »

Iain,
Thank you for the response. Sounds like a long wait for the scenario editor. Too bad. I have no interest in FoG (the new one) without the scenario editor.

Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

Same here. I have several hundred custom scenarios I can't play, neither can I alter what the new game offers. I will not nitpick about graphics or UI, but the editor is a must before I buy Oath of Fealty.
lionel1957

Post by lionel1957 »

I still do not understand why an editor would not be included in any strategic or tactical wargame!!!!!!!!!!!
Ted Smith
Moltke71

Post by Moltke71 »

ORIGINAL: tulsaexec

I still do not understand why an editor would not be included in any strategic or tactical wargame!!!!!!!!!!!

The devs said an editor would be included in a patch. The whole thing has a rushed feel to it.
Jim Cobb

Return to “Field of Glory Series”