A Bit of a dumb question

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Icier

A Bit of a dumb question

Post by Icier »

are the manpower figures in the resource pool, squads & if so how many men are in the squads?
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
Michael T

RE: A Bit of a dumb question

Post by Michael T »

No they are individual men.

They use squads in other area's. It is inconsistent.

chaos45

Post by chaos45 »

They kinda have to use each man for manpower since different weapons, vehicles, and squads have different requirements for the amount of men needed to be added to your units as replacements.
Icier

Post by Icier »

thanks guys...
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
morvael

Post by morvael »

In pools manpower is separate from squads, in pools squads represent only equipment itself.
In units squads represent equipment and manpower.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”