Just received this

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Vic

demyansk

Just received this

Post by demyansk »

Playing the AI and after first turn this popped up.

Error in exec command in event # 391 - Story_Metadata_Export- on line nr # 54 and then I pressed okay and it had a bunch of other errors like this but the numbers advanced. Let me play the second turn

Attachments
dc3picture.jpg
dc3picture.jpg (147.02 KiB) Viewed 107 times
demyansk

RE: Just received this

Post by demyansk »

don't know why the image of the plane came up since that is my background desktop picture

it came up again after the second turn june 30 1941
Vic

Post by Vic »

Hi Demjansk,

Could you tell us your version number? its in the top-left corner of the main window.

Could you check if you have a metadata directory present in the same dir where Barbarossa.exe is?

Best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Hi Vic,

I have version 1.03 and I looked in my Matrix games folder and DC3 is listed but I am unable to find a folder called Metadata. I think it could be due to the War Diary?
Vic

Post by Vic »

Version 1.03 without any letter after it? In that case try installing the public beta patch donwloadable from the members section.

Best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Oh, it does have a p after the 1.03 but now I am in September and it's not showing up

Return to “Tech Support”