[FIXED v1.11 SR3] NI: Hunter or Hunted, trigger broken - scenario can't be completed

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

ColonelMolerat

[FIXED v1.11 SR3] NI: Hunter or Hunted, trigger broken - scenario can't be completed

Post by ColonelMolerat »

On Northern Inferno: Hunter or Hunted, when you sink the Kiev, the trigger doesn't fire - you get no message, and no points awarded.

I've tried it on the game I was playing, and also on the editor (I opened the mission fresh, spawned lots of planes and nuked the Kiev, still no message/points).

Save attached.

Also... Anybody got a completed save for this mission? I'm worried I might not complete it so easily next time! Cheers!

v1.11, Service Release 1, Build 839. (Steam)

Edit:

I've just realised, if I fix the trigger in the editor, play the scenario, then save it... I should be able to load that save in the campaign. Going to try it tonight.
Attachments
Autosave.zip
(83.25 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
ColonelMolerat

RE: NI: Hunter or Hunted, trigger broken - scenario can't be completed

Post by ColonelMolerat »

Anything to do with this? Most of the event triggers for sunk ships don't specify a specific ship. See the picture attached:

Edit.... Nope. I specified the Kiev in the trigger and it still didn't work. It is recognising that the trigger points towards the Kiev though - if you try to edit the trigger once the Kiev is sunk, it brings up an error that the unit is not present in the scenario.

Attachments
pic.jpg
pic.jpg (402.19 KiB) Viewed 72 times
ColonelMolerat

Post by ColonelMolerat »

And here's a recording of me sinking the Kiev (using some planes I edited in) and it not triggering anything.

I also just changed the 'Kiev Sunk' trigger to a 'Time' trigger, and everything worked fine when the time I set came about, giving me points, etc.

No idea why the trigger for sinking the ship won't work though.

(I then loaded the edited save into the campaign and was able to carry onto the next level once the points were awarded! Yesssss! I've been itching to play the next level! Have I mentioned that being able to use the editor even on the campaign is one of the strokes of genius about CMANO?)
Attachments
Rec Sink Kiev.zip
(4.12 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
ComDev

Post by ComDev »

I believe this has been fixed in v1.11 SR3?

Thanks!

Developer "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!

Return to “Tech Support”