Gettysburg: The Tide Turns is coming soon!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

AlbertoC

Gettysburg: The Tide Turns is coming soon!

Post by AlbertoC »

Prepare for the battle which shaped the fate of America: Gettysburg: the Tide Turns is coming soon on PC and Steam!

Gettysburg: The Tide Turns, is a turn-based wargame where players will be able to take command of Union or Confederate forces in the iconic battle of Gettysburg in July of 1863.

The game is easy to learn thanks to its clear and minimalistic interface but it is challenging for its innovative activation system. Inspired by board-games, the turn system randomizes when each division moves and fights so each replaying of the famous battle will feel different from the previous one. You will need to learn how to react to ever changing tactical situations.

With tons of period units including infantry, cavalry and artillery and an accurately recreated order of battle, your decisions and military performances will play a crucial role in defining the outcome.

The game will soon go into Beta, and if you’d like to contribute to the bug-fixing process, you can apply here! More information on its product page here!

Watch the teaser trailer here!

Lead your army, face your enemy and win the battle!
Fred98

RE: Gettysburg: The Tide Turns is coming soon!

Post by Fred98 »

I am looking forward to this. It looks interesting. The first interesting wargame for me, for 5 years!

One screen shot says "turn 1 of 11". So I wonder of there are sub-turns within each turn as 11 turns seems a bit short.

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”