DVD RW Drive does not read PITF disc

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
yannibowls

DVD RW Drive does not read PITF disc

Post by yannibowls »

For some reason my disc drive thinks PITF is a data disc and will not load. It only gives me the option to burn to disc. This only happens on PITF. I have all other close combat games and this is the only one giving me problems. I have a new computer with win10. My old system was XP. I thought it was my disc drive but I have done everything(repair,uninstall,update drivers,disable,enable)
zakblood

RE: DVD RW Drive does not read PITF disc

Post by zakblood »

Just open a tech support ticket or contact http://www.matrixgames.com/support/ with your order details (order reference number or/and email address used when placed the order) and they will provide you with new download links.

then your game disk isn't needed so not readable on your system won't be an issue, good luck
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
yannibowls

Post by yannibowls »

Thanks zakblood! They sent me a download link. One problem I am experiencing now is that I had previous save files that are not showing when I launch the game. I see them under the PITF main folder under the subfolder "backup" but I dont know how to access them. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks Again!
SteveMcClaire

Post by SteveMcClaire »

For Panthers in the Fog, your saved games should be in the Windows 'Documents' folder, in a directory named "Close Combat Panthers in the Fog\Saved Games\"

Steve

Return to “Tech Support”