Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe reveals a full set of screenshots!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Daniele

Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe reveals a full set of screenshots!

Post by Daniele »

Black clouds are gathering over the horizon. For the second time in less than thirty years, Europe is on the brink of another terrible conflict. There is no more room for diplomacy, and mobilization orders have been sent in every nation.

Which side will you choose when the time comes?

Strategic Command WWII: War in Europeis a deeply immersive turn based strategy game covering the greatest conflict in modern history, with a heavy focus on realism and global cooperation.

The game is about to enter Beta and you can help in giving the final touches by applying here!

In the meantime, feast your eyes on this full set of screenshots, featuring Normandy before D-Day, Italian troops in the Mediterranean Sea, US fleet on patrol and more!

If you like large scale strategy this is the game for you!

Get more information about Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe from its official product page!

wings7

RE: Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe reveals a full set of screenshots!

Post by wings7 »

I'm licking my chops! Strategic WWII heaven, only better! [:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”