UPDATE available today

Victory and Glory: Napoleon is a game of grand strategy and fast-play tactical battles where you take the role of Napoleon Bonaparte and attempt to dominate the entire continent of Europe.
gdrover

UPDATE available today

Post by gdrover »

Get it on Matrix or Steam.

[:)]
GMoney
jack54

RE: UPDATE available today

Post by jack54 »

Thank you![:)]
Avatar: Me borrowing Albert Ball's Nieuport 17

Counter from Bloody April by Terry Simo (GMT)
Dorb

Post by Dorb »

Big thanks.
I am more afraid of an army of 100 sheep led by a lion than an army of 100 lions led by a sheep.
… Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Perigord
Johnus

Post by Johnus »

How appropriate is this? After I bitched and moaned for 40 days and nights (no biblical reference intended) the patch is finally available today, as an official patch, available to non-Steam users even. And I can't download it. I keep getting "waiting for a response from Matrix Games." You couldn't make this stuff up.
rgb07460

Post by rgb07460 »

Did the update on steam--Now the game will not launch!!! Anyone else having trouble? Thanks
michaelspotts

Post by michaelspotts »

updated via game bought on matrix. worked fine. thank you very much to devs for improvements and support.
I am using this as a splendid gateway/accompaniment to AGEOD's more detailed version.

Michael
gwgardner

Post by gwgardner »

The update worked fine for me. Matrix install. Thanks to the developer for this, I look forward to trying out the changes.

mercenarius

Post by mercenarius »

ORIGINAL: rgb07460

Did the update on steam--Now the game will not launch!!! Anyone else having trouble? Thanks

I would first try to verify the integrity of the cache. Right click on the game in your list and choose Properties. Select the Local Files tab and click on Verify Integrity Of Game Cache...

If this doesn't work, I would consider deleting the local content and reinstalling. I think that this will leave your saved games intact.

Of course, if your bandwidth is tight then you don't want to delete the installation until other avenues have been exhausted. But my limited experience with Steam has shown that reinstalling often works for me.

Please let us know if any of this helps you.
James Warshawsky
Forced March Games, LLC

Return to “Victory and Glory: Napoleon”