Submitted Scenarios

Moderators: Paullus, Peter Fisla

Cataphract88

RE: Submitted Scenarios

Post by Cataphract88 »

ORIGINAL: fuselex

totally agree Parusski , The content being added is just incredible , [&o][&o][&o]

+1

Thanks you guys!
Richard
genesismwt

Post by genesismwt »

Thank you for your kind words. I am just converting the scenarios that I like to play, or would like to play.

The only things that keep me from doing all scenarios are if there's barbed wire, mines, or anything not present in TotH, if they are central to the original scenario's theme. I have also not touched PTO since the Japanese would be given short shrift by using the British or Russians. That being said though, I do admit that Rico’s “Makin Atoll Raid” is quite enjoyable.

Speaking of Rico, I find his scenarios and solutions to adapting existing scenarios very imaginative. His solution to the lack of dive bombers in “Birds of Prey,” and his handling of a river crossing in “Guderian break through Sedan” are just brilliant.

I invite everyone to try their hand at converting existing scenarios. The lion’s share of the work has already been done. The existing map boards have been converted from ASL to TotH, and are available for download in the submitted maps section of the mods and scenarios forum.
The game is afoot!

Mike
fran52

Post by fran52 »

I invite everyone to try their hand at converting existing scenarios.
i'm quite rigorous.I have in mind some conversion but due to the reason that you say(lack of mine ,wire and so on)but also lack of different terrain condition like mud or snow that can influence the movement,i prefere to wait.I hope ,in future,to see this feature implemented.
If i'm not wrong you have done the scenario Slamming of the door.I have done this scenario for Heroes of Stalingrad but i have found problematic,in ToTH, to add the German reinforcement that consist in 3 Stug but with a random turn of entry.So,with this condition i have preferred to avoid a publication.
rico21

Post by rico21 »

Whoever did Slamming of the door, is zero.
Not like me who is made The Meat Grinder .
[:D]
rico21

Post by rico21 »

YOM KIPPUR WAR
October 6, 1973
The Egyptian infantry crosses the canal at five different points. At 17.30, ten thousand Egyptian soldiers are on the east
side of the Suez Canal. In the evening, the Egyptian army tanks of the second (in charge of the northern front of the Suez
Canal) crossed the channel. The 14th brigade of tanks suffer many losses.
October 15, 1973
After the failure of the Egyptian attack, Israeli forces have identified a weak point in the Egyptian defensive line just
north of the Great Bitter Lake. They then assess that this is the place to successfully cross the canal.
The 14th brigade of the division of Sharon is sent to secure the area called the "Chinese Farm" north of the passage.
October 16, 1973
The 14th brigade has to fight all night and in the morning, more than 20 tanks crossed the canal and penetrate with the
paratroops in the African continent. The surprise of the Egyptian side is total.

Russian : Squads, HMG, AT, AA, ART, AFV
American : Squads, MG, MTR, BZK, AFV

Maps: Four maps
Terrain: Suez Canal + Visibility 8 hexes

Scenario Length: 12 Game Turns
Victory objective: The side with the required Victory Points is the winner. Both sides gets VPs for owning VP Objectives.
Scenario designer: ASL'Men [ "Batailles et blindés n°65" ]
Attachments
YomKippurWar.zip
(23.93 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
genesismwt

Under the Noel Trees

Post by genesismwt »

ASL SCENARIO 23: Under the Noel Trees: 25 December 1944: Champs, Belgium

History: Christmas Day found the American garrison at Bastogne surrounded. The German marked the holiday with an assault on the hitherto quiet northwestern perimeter—with Bastogne as their goal. Spearheaded by Kampfgruppe Maucke of the 15th Panzergrenadier Division... Kampfgruppe Maucke split up at dawn, with the smaller element moving north to bypass Champs where it encountered and destroyed two US tank destroyers at a cost of two tanks. It then unknowingly advanced to a collision with B and C companies of the 502nd.

OOB: German: Squads, MMG, LMG, AFV
American: Squads, MMG, BAZ, AFV (Units will vary with AI)

Maps: Two Maps

Terrain: Fields, Woods

Scenario Length: 6 Game Turns

VC: VCP and Victory Locations.

To simulate the German player going first with only half MP available, the German set up zone is further on board. The American goes first, the German will be last to play.

To simulate HIP for the American AFV’s, they appear on turn 2 as reinforcements.

Adapted by genesismwt.
Attachments
UndertheNoelTrees.zip
(24.08 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
The game is afoot!

Mike
fran52

RE: Under the Noel Trees

Post by fran52 »

Whoever did Slamming of the door, is zero.
If i remember well is Genesismwt.
rico21

Post by rico21 »

And there it gets better?

Attachments
c1.jpg
c1.jpg (86.97 KiB) Viewed 741 times
Scrapple

Post by Scrapple »

AJ ASL A10 The Citadel: 25 June 1941, Brest-Litovsk, USSR

History: Hitler's war against Russia was three days old. While German armor achieved
astonishing gains, the experience of the infantry that followed, and had to mop up pockets
of resistance, was different. The German 45th Infantry Division was tasked to secure the
border city of Brest-Litovsk. The task was complicated by the series of waterways that
divided the Citadel in the city center into four islands. Captain Praxa's 3rd Battalion had
attemted to seize Central Island the previous day, but was forced to withdraw. 70 of his men
were cut off, and holed up in a church. The next day, the 1st Battalion, 133rd Infantry
Regiment was ordered to secure Central Island and rescue Captain Praxa's men

Unit strength for Human Players (AI player strength may vary)
German: Squads, HMG, MMG, LMG, OBA, AFV
Russian: Squads, HMG, MMG, LMG, AT, AAA

Maps: Two maps

Terrain: City, River

Scenario Length: 10 Game Turns

Victory Objective: Control the church where the isolated German detachment sets up.

Based on ASL Beyond Valor Scenario A10, "The Citadel." The original scenario included several items not implemented in ToTH. The Germans had assault boats. This adaptation provides intact bridges to simulate the tactical considerations for both sides attendant to multiple crossing sites. Bridges are far more effective than boats, so a Russian reinforcement is included to help re-balance the scenario. The Russian side also had three turrets, armed with HMGs. Fortified building hexes are provided in lieu of the turrets.
Attachments
AJASLA10..Citadel.zip
(25.43 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
fran52

Post by fran52 »

And there it gets better?
Error,was not Genesismwt but was your.sorry.
rico21

Post by rico21 »

E rror

Thank you, but that E has to do in ?
[:D]
baloo7777

Post by baloo7777 »

ORIGINAL: parusski
genesismwt

rico21 and genesismwt you two are amazing. Thanks so much for the 20,000 scenarios. I want to send you both a check, so just stand by you post boxes and wait.[:D]

+1 [&o]
JRR
rico21

Post by rico21 »

Dedicated to Big Ivan and to all Ambushers!

AMBUSH!
A small force of German troops is heading into the village to capture the town hall and party offices. Your partisans are
poised to ambush them. Kill as many of the invaders as you can before escaping via the north road!

Russian : Squads, LMG, ATR, DC
German : Squads, LMG, AFV

Maps: One map
Terrain: Village

Campaign Length: 7 Game Turns
Victory objective: The side with the required Victory Points is the winner. Both sides gets VPs for owning VP Objectives.
Scenario designer: ASL'Men [ Lock 'n Load Heroes of Stalingrad ]

Attachments
Ambush.zip
(18.9 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
Big Ivan

Post by Big Ivan »

ORIGINAL: rico21

Dedicated to Big Ivan and to all Ambushers!

AMBUSH!
A small force of German troops is heading into the village to capture the town hall and party offices. Your partisans are
poised to ambush them. Kill as many of the invaders as you can before escaping via the north road!

Russian : Squads, LMG, ATR, DC
German : Squads, LMG, AFV

Maps: One map
Terrain: Village

Campaign Length: 7 Game Turns
Scenario designer: ASL'Men [ Lock 'n Load Heroes of Stalingrad ]

Thank you for the dedication rico21!

Got a tear in my eye, I'm touched! Appreciate it!!!

I've downloaded Ambush, definitely give this one a try next. Full book report when I'm finished.

Cheers!

Big Ivan
Blitz call sign Big Ivan.
rico21

Post by rico21 »

POOR COMMUNICATIONS
Romagny, France, 7 August 1944: Reinforced F Company of the 120th Infantry Regiment, supported by armor, advanced toward
Romagny. Though much of the 30th Infantry Division was barely hanging onto their positions, some of the units were making
headway with small counterattacks. Capt Sibbald led his troops along a dry streambed to the village while the armor followed
close behind.

German : Squads, HMG, LMG, PZF, PZS, AT
American : Squads, MMG, BZK, AFV

Maps: Two maps ASL(12,17)
Terrain: Rural, Village

Scenario Length: 6 Game Turns
Scenario designer: ASL'Men [ WG237 ]
Attachments
PoorCommunications.zip
(22.64 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
genesismwt

"Murphy, Go Help the British," or, let's go hill climbing!

Post by genesismwt »

see below. I was having technical difficulties.
Attachments
Murphy, Go.. British.zip
(24.59 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
The game is afoot!

Mike
Raybert1123

RE: "Murphy, Go Help the British," or, let's go hill climbing!

Post by Raybert1123 »

Link for this download seems to be bad.
genesismwt

Post by genesismwt »

Fixed.
The game is afoot!

Mike
Raybert1123

Post by Raybert1123 »

That was quick. Thanks!
genesismwt

One more time. Murphy, Go Help the British," or, let's go hill climbing!

Post by genesismwt »

"Murphy, Go Help The British"
Thunderbird Series #4

West of Vizzini, Sicily, July 14t, 1943: The 45th "Thunderbird" division was given the order to withdraw
and allow the British 8th army the use of the Vizzini-Caltigirone road. The first ovjective of the 8th
Army was the capture of Vizzini. The germans had meanwhile fortified Vizzini. the British 8th Army requested
assistance from the 157th RCT. Upon hearing of the request, Regimental commander Col. Ankcorn tore a waybill
from the side of an Itialian box car. He wrote a short but direct order, "Murphy, go help the British." Lt.
Col. Murphy of the 1st Battalion moved his men out. The first goal was the capture of the high ground west of
Vizzini.

Units Human Players (AI player units may vary)
German: Squads, LMG, MMG, MTR, HT, Fxhl(trenches)
American: Squads, MMG, BAZ, HT

Maps: Two Maps

Terrain: Hills

Scenario Length: 5.5 Game Turns

Victory objective: Both sides win by controlling victory hexes.

Scenario Designer: Joe Gochinski
Adapted to TotH by: genesismwt
Attachments
Murphy, Go.. British.zip
(24.59 KiB) Downloaded 150 times
The game is afoot!

Mike

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”