Manual PDF help

From the legendary team at 2 by 3 Games comes a new grand strategy masterpiece: Gary Grigsby’s War Between the States. Taking gamers back to the American Civil War, this innovative grand strategy game allows players to experience the trials and tribulations of the role of commander-in-chief for either side. Historically accurate, detailed and finely balanced for realistic gameplay, War Between the States is also easy to play and does not take months to finish.

Moderators: Joel Billings, PyleDriver

Merlin55

Manual PDF help

Post by Merlin55 »

Hello,
I just bought and loaded the game and I cannot download the manuals. I try to open them from the initial PLAY screen and I have tried the Manuals folder of the game files.
Any help in how to open them is appreciated.
I have a WIN10 computer with a quad core so I'm sure that I have a big enough computer.
Thank you!
zakblood

RE: Manual PDF help

Post by zakblood »

you may not have adobe loaded then if they don't open, as you need a pdf reader
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Merlin55

Post by Merlin55 »

Thank you Zakblood, my Adobe works fine. I was able to load the program on my laptop and download them. Problem solved, though at using roundabout method.
avgard

Post by avgard »

The way you access the manual is when you get the opening screen right below PLAY (which you click on to
start the game)is the listing manual. Click there and it brings the manual up. If you can play the game,
you should be able to access the manual or the Matrix website from this page.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War Between the States”