Panzer Corps: U.S. Corps is out!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

AlbertoC

Panzer Corps: U.S. Corps is out!

Post by AlbertoC »

All-time classic Panzer Corps is coming back with three new expansions for a total of fifty new scenarios. Each one has its own unique theatre of operations and scenarios, but all linked in a colossal branching campaign with complete unit carry over!

In U.S. Corps ’42 you start with “Operation Torch” where brave but inexperienced American “rookies” land in the sands of North Africa and join their allies. They must take the lead on several actions against the French command in Morocco and Algeria and then head eastwards, where they will face the remnants of the Italo-German army in Tunisia in a total of 16 different scenarios.

The second expansion begins the year after. In U.S. Corps ‘43 the goal is to liberate Sicily and use it as base from where to land on mainland Italy. The Allies have to overcome the resistance of the german army and open the road to Rome during another new set of 16 scenarios.

In the third and final instalment of the mega campaign, U.S. Corps ’44 - ‘45, you’ll lead the largest amphibious invasion in history, and with it, the Battle of Normandy. The plan is to land on several beaches in northern France, then to push east towards Berlin and finally put an end to the war for a total of 18 original scenarios!

Interested in U.S. Corps? Then don’t miss this unique three at the price of two offer on the Matrix Games store: If you buy the three expansions together you’ll get one for free! How does it work? It’s easy: once you add one of the expansions to your cart you will be offered to buy the other two at the discounted price of three at the price of two!

Also tonight, on May 26, 20.00 (CEST), we are going to give players a sneak peek of the game on our official Twitch channel!
Qwixt

RE: Panzer Corps: U.S. Corps is out!

Post by Qwixt »

I know you are probably sick of this question, but it can be purchased here and we can get steam keys for all 3 right?
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

yes

tm.asp?m=4088475

post 5

plus link for Redeeming Your Steam Key for the game

tm.asp?m=3569444
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Qwixt

Post by Qwixt »

Thanks for the quick reply!
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

your welcome, enjoy the great game
jad43

Post by jad43 »

I purchase and installed all 3 us corps add ons; however,
THE MULTIFUNCTION menu item which allows game play with other players fails to initialize.
So, something is wrong with the software as a consequence of installing the us corps addons.

Is there a plan to fix it with a patch of somesort or what?[&:]
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

steam or site version?, if steam

Verify Integrity of Game Cache
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -QEUH-3335

if site you may have a corrupt game installation, please uninstall and reinstall it again, pop over to the forums in the Panzer Corp tech support and re post if it doesn't fix it, good luck

tt.asp?forumid=987
jad43

Post by jad43 »

I loaded US Corp for '42 & 43 but when I load the '44/45 add on then the Multiplayer function
ceases to work. I loaded all the add ons from disc. No downloads so file corruption is not an
issue. I know one other player in Europe with same problem. Does Matrix know about this issue?
Is Matrix and or Slitherine working on a fix?
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: 3gunjoe

I loaded US Corp for '42 & 43 but when I load the '44/45 add on then the Multiplayer function
ceases to work. I loaded all the add ons from disc. No downloads so file corruption is not an
issue. I know one other player in Europe with same problem. Does Matrix know about this issue?
Is Matrix and or Slitherine working on a fix?
Check this thread:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 46&t=72407

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”