Marked as Done Moving at Beginning of Phase

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

rkr1958

Marked as Done Moving at Beginning of Phase

Post by rkr1958 »

It's the beginning of the movement phase (no units have been moved) and the Soviet 8-6 Mech and 2-2 Mil in Sevastopol are marked as done moving. Frustrating because the Mech was deployed last turn in Sevastopol to take Kasnodar.

Attachments
999DoneMovingBug.jpg
999DoneMovingBug.jpg (649.04 KiB) Viewed 144 times
Ronnie
rkr1958

RE: Marked as Done Moving at Beginning of Phase

Post by rkr1958 »

Game turn at the beginning of the land movement phase attached.
Attachments
LandMovement.zip
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Ronnie
rkr1958

Post by rkr1958 »

I just figured out how to edit the game file and mark those two units as not moved, which is what I did. So I've got a workaround. However, it appears for whatever reason these two units were marked as moved after they were placed in Sevastopol. Attached is the game file where Soviets reinforcements are placed.
Attachments
Reinforcem..sUSSR.zip
(1.51 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Ronnie
rkr1958

Post by rkr1958 »

Also, during the move there were 4 or 5 other Soviet ground units deployed during the reinforcement phase that were marked as already moved.
Ronnie
Centuur

Post by Centuur »

ORIGINAL: rkr1958

I just figured out how to edit the game file and mark those two units as not moved, which is what I did. So I've got a workaround. However, it appears for whatever reason these two units were marked as moved after they were placed in Sevastopol. Attached is the game file where Soviets reinforcements are placed.

Now, that's an illegal work around. I would like to know how you did this (since you should not have access to debug functions like I have...). We need to close this gap too.

Anyway, I'm going to report this as a bug.
Peter
rkr1958

Post by rkr1958 »

ORIGINAL: Centuur

ORIGINAL: rkr1958

Now, that's an illegal work around. I would like to know how you did this (since you should not have access to debug functions like I have...). We need to close this gap too.
I'll never tell ... [8D]
Ronnie

Return to “Tech Support”