C:MANO is looking for new Hardcore Beta Testers

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Daniele

C:MANO is looking for new Hardcore Beta Testers

Post by Daniele »

To all players and fans of Command: Modern Air Naval Operations!

It’s been almost three years since C:MANO was released and the updates certainly didn’t go unnoticed. A game that won Wargame of the Year when launched, and continually refined up to the v1.11 update definitely proves that.

But our journey is not over yet and we need your help to take the game to the next level.

We are planning the introduction of some big new features that require some pretty intense testing by true experts of the game.

We are looking for players who are familiar with the game and are willing to push these new features to their limits. It’s not going to be an easy ride, so only apply if you are serious and committed. Also, we didn’t want your efforts to go unnoticed, so we have planned a pretty serious reward scheme for those of you who are willing to contribute.

If you are interested in helping take C:MANO to a whole new level, please sign up and we will be in touch

If you know the game well and you are not scared of new mechanics and want to contribute, you are perfect for the task!

Enlist here!

[center]Image[/center]
skjold89

RE: C:MANO is looking for new Hardcore Beta Testers

Post by skjold89 »

I applied plus i sent an PM to emsoy ironically 2 minutes before i spotted this post.
cdcool

Post by cdcool »

I applied
If everything around you is blowing up..it's us
comsubpac

Post by comsubpac »

Sounds intriguing!
acbennett3

Post by acbennett3 »

I was part of the original beta testing so when I tried to apply for this new call it gave an error saying I had already applied - probably from the original beta.

What do I need to do to get on the 'new' beta list?

Thanks
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
Santayana
DeSade

Post by DeSade »

ORIGINAL: acb3

I was part of the original beta testing so when I tried to apply for this new call it gave an error saying I had already applied - probably from the original beta.

What do I need to do to get on the 'new' beta list?

Thanks

Same problem here :)
Dysta

Post by Dysta »

Yeah, we need to know more what we 'must' commit and contribute, before I jump into it.

Will players with military backgrounds take the first consideration? Or does this test need a seriously powerful computer or something to operate? Etc-etc.
wild_Willie2

Post by wild_Willie2 »

I am also intrigued by the enlistment offer but I must agree with Dysta, what are we signing up for?

I can only join in good conscience if I know that I can actually contribute significantly to the testing.

W.
In vinum illic est sapientia , in matera illic est vires , in aqua illic es bacteria.

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there are bacteria.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

You're signing up to beta test the game. This means testing new builds when they come out and helping us out with the direction of the models in the game.

We need all kinds of people and computers so that's nothing to be too worried about. What is a requirement is that you're able to test and clearly report on a consistent basis, get along with the developers and be are able to see the big picture. The benefit is you get early access, a bit more input into development and there is going to be a bit of a reward system. You've also got to sign an NDA that basically means whats in beta stays in beta until well say differently which is pretty boilerplate for this kind of thing.

Thanks!

Mike

mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

If anybody can't apply because they were a past beta tester send me a pm with your real name, matrix username and email address.

Thanks!

Mike
Primarchx

Post by Primarchx »

Back in, if you'll have me. Let's roll!
muzzlehead

Post by muzzlehead »

I applied
strykerpsg

Post by strykerpsg »

I re-applied too. I would love to assist in taking this to the next level. Now that I no longer have full time military commitments, i can easily commit much more of my time to bug hunting.
rjm51973

Post by rjm51973 »

I applied as well
skjold89

Post by skjold89 »

ORIGINAL: mikmyk

You're signing up to beta test the game. This means testing new builds when they come out and helping us out with the direction of the models in the game.

We need all kinds of people and computers so that's nothing to be too worried about. What is a requirement is that you're able to test and clearly report on a consistent basis, get along with the developers and be are able to see the big picture. The benefit is you get early access, a bit more input into development and there is going to be a bit of a reward system. You've also got to sign an NDA that basically means whats in beta stays in beta until well say differently which is pretty boilerplate for this kind of thing.

Thanks!

Mike

Yep seems pretty reasonable and pretty standard regarding this type of thing, don't think i ever seen closed testing without an NDA. Hopefully can help too :)
Iwbtone

Post by Iwbtone »

ORIGINAL: mikmyk

If anybody can't apply because they were a past beta tester send me a pm with your real name, matrix username and email address.

Thanks!

Mike

Sent PM[8D]
FTBSS

Post by FTBSS »

I applied, This is just the type of thing I was requesting about a month ago, hopefully I make the cut I would love to assist the team in improving this game and enriching the community.

somi83

Post by somi83 »

I am considering of joining beta tester program.
Do we need to have some knowledge in lua scripting? Or any sort of programing skills?
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

No.
CCIP-subsim

Post by CCIP-subsim »

Applied, fingers crossed :)

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”