I've lost everything

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Richrd

I've lost everything

Post by Richrd »

My family bought me a new computer. Windows 10, from XP. None of my matrix games will update. I get an invalid serial number message. I go to support. They say "sure we'll help you out but first lets get you signed up for a few other websites" I don't want to register for other websites. Hell, I cant remember my Matrix password. None of my Pz Campaigns will patch up either. So I decide to buy a new game, Polaris Sector. I download it and immediately get the message "Invalid archive filename. Slitherines site does not have a customer support button. I have this fancy new computer and not one game to play. I've lost everything. Can someone help me out here.
Richrd
charlie0311

RE: I've lost everything

Post by charlie0311 »

Hi,

Just go along with Matrix support. Their log-in will remember the(your) password for you. The other sites are for Slitherine, Steam, etc all Matrix related stuff, pretty sure 'cause it works fine for me with new computer and Win 10, now not that new, have been using the new set-up for awhile.
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

Just open a tech support ticket or contact support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details (order reference number or/and email address used when placed the order) and they will provide you with new download links.

as above says, either works, just give them as much info as you can to prove it's your account etc

Just open a tech support ticket or contact http://www.matrixgames.com/support/ with your order details (order reference number or/and email address used when placed the order) and they will provide you with new download links.
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Richrd

Post by Richrd »

Thanks so much for the replies. I did get an email through to support at Matrix and got an acknowledgment from slitherine. Is there still a Matrix Games?
Richrd
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

yes, but it's all the same tbh, so as long as they replied your fine from either
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Gilmer

Post by Gilmer »

ORIGINAL: Richrd
Is there still a Matrix Games?

You're posting on their website. :) I hope you get everything fixed up soon!
"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/12/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
He that has a mind to fight, let him fight, for now is the time. - Anacreon

Return to “General Discussion”