Matrix Games lands on Bundle Stars!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

AlbertoC

Matrix Games lands on Bundle Stars!

Post by AlbertoC »

Amazing news!

We are happy to announce that Matrix Games lands on Bundle Stars!

Starting from today a number of our games will be sold on the Bundle Stars store at a very special discount price!

If you are of a mind to save don’t miss this amazing offer. A whole Matrix Games and Slitherine bundle comprising of three different tiers with so many titles at an incredibly cheap price. Three games for 1.99$, seven for 3.99$ and eight for 7.99$!

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/slitherine-bundle

The details of the bundle are as follow:

Tier 1: $1.99

- Battle of the Bulge
- Time of Fury
- Pride of Nations

Tier 2: $3.99 (including Tier 1!)

- Close Combat Panthers in the Fog
- Vietnam ‘65
- Ravenmark
- Legions of Steel

Tier 3: $7.99 (Including Tier 1 and Tier 2!)

- Pandora First Contact

The Bundle offer is valid until May 14th!

But it’s not all, folks. Be sure not to miss these amazing discounts on some of our other titles:

Battle Academy – 75% off!
Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front – 75% off!
Battle of the Bulge – 33% off!
Buzz Aldrin’s Space Program Manager – 50% off!
Distant Worlds: Universe – 50% off!
Last Days of Old Earth – 15% off!
Order of Battle: Pacific – 40% off!
Vietnam ’65 – 50% off!
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon – 35% off!

All the discounts will be valid for 72 hours.

By buying these titles on Bundle Stars you will receive Steam keys and you will need to activate the products on Steam.

What are you waiting for? Don’t miss this unique opportunity and visit the Bundle Stars store now!
wings7

RE: Matrix Games lands on Bundle Stars!

Post by wings7 »

Excellent! [:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
IslandInland

Post by IslandInland »

Great news. I bought the top tier. [:)]

War In The East 2 & Steel Inferno Expansion Beta Tester
War In The West Operation Torch Beta Tester
Strategic Command American Civil War Beta Tester
XXXCorps
1941 Hitler's Dream Scenario for WITE 2
Hertston

Post by Hertston »

ORIGINAL: wings7

Excellent! [:)]

If you say so. I think it's appalling. Discounts up to 50% a significant time after release, yes, especially after entering the Steam market, but now the virtual give-away market? It's a kick in the teeth to folks (like me) who bought titles like Legions of Steel (both Android and Windows) and Vietnam '65 not least because they WERE Matrix games, hence likely to be of reasonable quality and worth supporting. This just completely sinks the idea that Matrix games retain any 'value' over time, and aren't just outdated cheapo-ware a few months after release just like everything else not sold exclusively by Blizzard. Why buy TOAW 4 at (probably) nearly fifty quid when it's likely to be half that in the next Steam sale? As to the discount, albeit smaller, on Last Days of Old Earth (which as an old AE fan, I also bought), the bloody thing is still in early access ffs!

Looks very much like my decade plus of buying Matrix titles on release is well and truly over. I generally have the money to do so when I want one, but not so much I can't find better things to spend most of it on if I show a little patience.

I don't suppose there's any chance of David Heath buying the company back, is there? [&o]

Qwixt

Post by Qwixt »

Sold.
Freyr Oakenshield

Post by Freyr Oakenshield »

So I understand that after purchase these games will NOT be available through the Matrix download syatem, independently of Steam, ONLY through Steam? [&:]
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

For the older releases there is no way to register them on Steam. Newer releases are adding in 3rd Party serials to Steam games and we;re looking at ways to continually improving it. The games on this list are before we started adding 3rd party serials so you would not be able to register them here.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”