Blog has new address plus two comps running

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

wodin

Blog has new address plus two comps running

Post by wodin »

Hello,

Tactical Wargames facebook and Blog sites have had a name change to A Wargamers Needful Things. The facebook page currently has two competitions running so go check it out. The blog has just had a review of Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa published.

The blog also has a new address.

NEW BLOG ADDRESS

FACEBOOK LINK

Thanks
Missouri_Rebel

RE: Blog has new address plus two comps running

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

Shaping up to be a go to stop wodin. It takes a ton of dedication to do what you guys do. Best of luck. I hope you can gather up some talent.
**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
wodin

Post by wodin »

Thanks mate. Currently just had a total personnel change. Just one other at the moment and I have a local board game club going to review board games:)

Check the Incoming section. Today I had Pen and Sword agree to have books reviewed:) One a month.I also contacted several other board game publishers and a toy soldier maker aswell to see if they want me to review their products.
elliser

Post by elliser »

Shaping up to be a go to stop wodin.
wodin

Post by wodin »

Big thanks:) Pleased that people are enjoying it as that's the aim:) I really couldn't do it without my excellent team Bob Peterson and Mike Wall. They do most of the work quietly behind the scenes to be honest with you and I can't thank them enough. Due to illness etc I just wouldn't have the time to keep the content flowing as it is at the moment. I hope it becomes a go to place for all wargamers aswell as MiniFig collectors and people into military history. Soon a model making section will open:)

Return to “General Discussion”