CTGW WW I mod by Kirk

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

operating

CTGW WW I mod by Kirk

Post by operating »

In case if any of the readers are interested, Kirk23 has just introduced a "NEW" WW I mod that is accessible through the main scenario CTGW launch site. No need to download from who knows where. Here's where you can get the latest update on this mod: tm.asp?m=4072923&mpage=1&key=&#4074661

PS: To Warspite and Orm: The Bulgaria problem has been fixed, so that Bulgaria will enter no matter what. This has been a contentious problem since the game was first released that has been remedied.[;)]
and one flew over the Cuckoos nest
warspite1

RE: CTGW WW I mod by Kirk

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: operating

In case if any of the readers are interested, Kirk23 has just introduced a "NEW" WW I mod that is accessible through the main scenario CTGW launch site. No need to download from who knows where. Here's where you can get the latest update on this mod: tm.asp?m=4072923&mpage=1&key=�

PS: To Warspite and Orm: The Bulgaria problem has been fixed, so that Bulgaria will enter no matter what. This has been a contentious problem since the game was first released that has been remedied.[;)]
warspite1

Thanks for the heads up but sadly this is of no use to me. I downloaded the latest patch but could never get beyond the first AI moves before the game crashed.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815

Return to “General Discussion”