RHS Thread: Minor Cleanup 8.14 Update

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

el cid again

RE: RHS Level II Comprehensive Update 2.01

Post by el cid again »

Be SURE to put the pwhexe.dat file in the top level AE folder - it is NEW a
and IMPORTANT.

Level II Update Link 2.72
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap7XOIkiBuUwhYgdhnbHRnhTAFX2OQ

This update contains everything except new art. In particular, there are new
pwhexe.dat and pwzlink.dat files. Please be sure you have these in the top level
AE folder you use for Level II. They may or may not automatically install, depending
on your file structure: the installer assumes a default installation.

Also, if you use a new folder, insure you are pointing at it in any command line
you wrote - or it will point at whatever the old command line said. And it is also
a good idea for a new folder to open the Scenario Editor, select the Aircraft page,
and browse until it finds the ART sub folder under the AE Folder you want to use
for Level II.

Data changes are confined to classes and ships:

1) Numbers of pre war merchant vessels are redirected to Recife, Brazil - with
an earlier date.

2) One class of US Pre war merchant vessels has generally been stripped of armament. A new sub-class was created with no armament. This upgrades to the armed form. At the start of the war, few ships were armed.

3) Ten more USN LSTs were converted to arriving at Gulf Coast (New Orleans).
In addition, two RN LSTs were changed to USN since they never served in RN.

4) Two Texas built Liberty ships were added. One of these is in APA form (USS Davy Crockett).

5) C2 type Liberty ships were redefined and all class members updated. This is because they had two little displacement, to little durability as a result, and too little cargo capacity. This is likely a general problem - only RHS added or modified vessels have proper naval displacements (Navy ships, and indeed all ships from a damage control point of view, are always rated in terms of full load displacement. When that reaches zero, the ship sinks, more or less.) As well, RHS rates a ships cargo capacity in terms of the actual weight it can lift, not some tax oriented, volume measurement (e.g. 100 cubic feet per ton).

6) Early war USN LSTs are armed as they really were in 1943 - with few weapons.

7) RN LSTs were armed as they really were generally. With very few weapons. However, some transfers from USN have USN armament. Sometimes that is early US armament, but more often later full armament. In fact, the weapons were "authorized" but not installed due to availability. Players may update any LST any time they want to in order to get more guns. As well, all Allied LSTs may convert to many other forms when the conversion date arrives. Some are probably unique to RHS - e.g. a late war missile launcher for the Loon (the US copy of the V-1).

8) 19 RN LSTs were redefined, most with RN armament, and most arriving at New Orleans. But two arrive at Eastern USA because that is where RN took over, and one at Aden, because it became British in North Africa. Two were "lost" to USN because they were never in RN.

9) 4 RHN (e.g. Greek) LSTs, were added. They use RN armament. They are classified as Commonwealth and generally serve with RN in the Indian Ocean (along with many other RHN vessels in RHS).

The pwhexe.dat file and pwzlink.dat file were modified, as was the pwzlink documentation file (an Excel Spreadsheet), for technical reasons. These are almost
entirely related to ship behavior in the Arctic region in Winter and Spring seasons.

Mifune checked in! Seems he had a medical setback in February and was essentially unable to see until now. He may be able to help with better map art.
el cid again

RE: RHS Level II Comprehensive Update 2.02

Post by el cid again »

RHS Level II Update Link 2.20
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=3 ... file%2cmsi

First - so you will notice this - RHS Map Art has NOT caught up with the
'electronic map' in the mod. RHS DOES have some map panels. In general,
these are those without hexsides - although some modifications (e.g. name
changes and a couple railroads and road corrections) also are on a few
panels with hexsides. The intent is that RHS players play using the non-hexside
panels (mainly because they are easier to modify for me, a non-artist). At the
moment Mifune is able to see again, and he is trying to continue the development
of stock art type 'temporary' panels. If he fails, I will go back to it shortly. There
ARE new changes by me - see the link in the NE between the Canadian and
US off map corridors and the new art up by Krasnoyarsk. These are small because
I walk before I run. To see the new OFF MAP corridor to Gulf USA turn ON hexside details (which RHS should usually be played with in any case). Also press either
the R or Y key to see the roads and rail lines added off map. If you really want to
see that the entry exit hexes are there - and no task forces are yet in them (they will display) - press the 4 key. Those hexes have codes like 52/0 at the bottom - a sub map number but no location code - indicating they are entry/exit hexes. Ports will show something like 52/111 - indicating it has a location code and is a port. Entry Zones are similar.

Second, there is a new pwhexe.dat file for game start. This mainly corrects numbers of eratta in nation codes all over the map. It also creates more ports in the North able to "winter over" ships - the last edition demonstrated the concept works. Now most important locations on rivers and seacoasts which don't work on their own will work. Be SURE you copy that file to your top level AE folder. Now I can build on it to get more pwhexe.dat files.

Third, most of the changes here concern class, device, leader (H), location and ship files. These include:

1) A new US Eastern Command, to which US East Coast, US Gulf Coast and Recife (Brazil) are assigned. Two wartime commanding officers, Lt General grade, are added for it. The base forces for all three locations are also assigned to it.

2) New class files. Most of these are for merchant ships so I can have game start US ships be without guns. But there are two modified US Type II LST variants. One is a landing craft support ship type. The other is a peculiar British Fighter Direction Ship - one that actually set sail for the Pacific on July 15, 1945. Two new radar devices are added for this class, which also uses ECM already in the data set.

3) Many modified AP, AK and LST type ships. Three LSTs are shown modified to the new ARL-4, 5 and 6 PT boat tenders. One is shown in RN in its FDT-13 fighter direction ship form. All USN LSTs up to 121 and RN up to 151 are now reviewed and corrected in terms of armament and arrival date and port. An entire class of US ocean liners starts unarmed. So does yet another major class of US cargo ships. [Except in 1945 Scenario 126 - which is present but not completed - where they gain wartime armament and 1945 start locations. 126 IS in active development. So is 129 - an Alt Navies mod by Mifune - also not yet completed.] Literally thousands more remain to be updated. My focus has been on start of war and near start of war ships. Some were reassigned from RN to USN, or vice versa. A few RN LSTs were added. About 4 USN LST's which were never completed were replaced by missing ones.

4) Many AKs are assigned to appear at Recife (Brazil) - sooner than otherwise (by the transit time to places like Panama or Stanley). They also can load resources or supplies in many cases (which is impractical at Stanley). Vastly many more ships will be redefined to arrive there over the next few months of updates - as they are identified.

5) Many smaller vessels which could not arrive at Northern ports - or which started there but always 'teleported' to the default national port because of Winter - now are assigned to a wide variety of ports in Siberia, Alaska and Canada. These should behave properly now. All of these transfers are done.
el cid again

RE: RHS Level II Update 2.02 Problem & Workaround

Post by el cid again »

This update introduced the Eastern Defense Command for purely
cosmetic reasons. That causes a problem for Eastern USA, Gulf USA
and Recife (Brazil). No ship may appear there!

The workaround is merely to reassign the LOCATIONs themselves to
Western Defense Command. 2.03 will fix this problem in some better way.
Likely tonight.

btd64

Post by btd64 »

Sid, HMS Hermes;
There are no Torp sorties. Or upgrades if she survives pasted historical....GP
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
New Game Development Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton
ny59giants

Post by ny59giants »

Sid,

I just installed the game. In Scen 125 there are three bases on eastern map edge that show up as Japan vs American. ID 615, 617, and Brazil.
[center]Image[/center]
btd64

Post by btd64 »

Sid, Is it possible to introduce updates as a patch instead of a full blown install? All I need is the files that change....GP

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester

btd64

Post by btd64 »

ORIGINAL: ny59giants

Sid,

I just installed the game. In Scen 125 there are three bases on eastern map edge that show up as Japan vs American. ID 615, 617, and Brazil.

Sid, This could explain why the ships can't be set to those bases. If there Japanese instead of Allied....GP

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester

el cid again

Post by el cid again »

The historical HMS Hermes has no torpedoes. Its Swordfish are the 1941 version - a carrier
based ASW aircraft. It is armed with radar, ASW rockets, depth charges or bombs, and CAN NOT
mount a torpedo any longer. [There is a LAND based Swordfish fitted with a torpedo still,
but it rarely uses them.] Since the ship was lost, it had no upgrades. I can fix that part.
But Hermes with her group needs no torpedoes. I suppose we might want to add them in case
of an upgrade to the Albacore. Need to check if it could fly from that small ship?

ORIGINAL: General Patton

Sid, HMS Hermes;
el cid again

RE: RHS Level II Scenario 125 issues

Post by el cid again »

This scenario has corrupted files. They are almost rebuilt and it will work
again with 2.03 update.

Scenario 126 is similarly corrupted, but has never been finished. The rebuild means that 126 will be close enough to finish. 2.04 will have the first AE scenario implementing the AltNavies concept. I developed it working through the so called
'standardized engine plant' - adopting a cruiser set from about 1931 - and using it for all two and four propeller major vessels thereafter. At the same time, many other ships are not built - based on Mifune's Total War scenario - which name is retained for 126.

Sid,

el cid again

Post by el cid again »

Possible. But it is normal to change many things. For example, documentation is always
being revised. It is not entirely up to date, but every release adds more and more files
which are. The next update will feature many files of many kinds. If I get around to just
doing one or two files, I will issue them as a 'micro-update' without the installer. This
is a good suggestion - I always did it with a full install once we got an installer
- but it isn't necessary.

Sid, Is it possible to introduce updates as a patch instead of a full blown install? All I need is the files that change....GP
el cid again

RE: RHS Level II New Off Map Bases

Post by el cid again »

Note that US Gulf Coast, Recife (Brazil), Vladivostok (USSR) are new OFF MAP
bases. As well, Khabarovsk (USSR) and Tiksi (USSR) are technically ON MAP bases
which LINK to OFF MAP bases. [Tiksi is at the mouth of the Lena River, the river
to Yakutsk, and this is the MAIN logistic support route - half the year. Yakutsk
in Level II is properly shown with NO primary road, and the secondary road does
NOT cross the Lena River at all. In Monsoon - when the river becomes usable -
the secondary road turns to trail - due to rainfall melting the frost. There is
extensive development from this area East - numbers of air bases and secondary roads -
all historically important. Several are mainly 'fed' by Monsoon & Fall use of the
navigable Lena River and its major tributary.]

Note further that if moving from North Atlantic to South Atlantic (or vice versa)
most ports MUST make Recife their destination. The only start of game exception is
the route from Western Europe (UK, Liverpool) to Capetown (South Africa). The only
later route is the one from Aden to Capetown VIA the Med. Both these routes do not
have to cross to the Western side of the Atlantic to work. There is a limit in the
number of links. The number possible is the factorial of the number of ports!

In RHS Level III (IF there is one) we will use a special feature to make the link file
and the related zone file larger. Here we are using the stock files to their limits,
as an exercise, before adding the complexity of the extended files.

Sid,

el cid again

RE: RHS Level II Comprehensive Update 2.03

Post by el cid again »

Level II 2.13 update link

This update includes changes to most kinds of files except art,
and the art is included for new installs.

Apart from fixing problems and eratta,

we began with more 1943 LST research, and also "conversion" of more start of war AKs to unarmed (for the USA). Some AKs were re-allocated to Recife at an earlier point in time.

we found major new material on Japanese air transports and airmobile forces; This is incorporated into air groups, aircraft, leaders and pilots files. While Joe Wilkerson had me get US intelligence reports in WITP days, it turns out US intel was woefully wrong in many details. Newly translated and integrated material may be found in Japanese Experimental Transport Aircraft of the Pacific War. I have a few quibbles, but it permitted me to make better sense of what I have and to better organize it better. I changed some names (e.g. Unit to Hikotai) in favor of the Japanese usage.

Scenario 125 now is cleaned up after being corrupted. ALWAYS save backups so you can rebuild near in time!
anarchyintheuk

Post by anarchyintheuk »

ORIGINAL: el cid again

The historical HMS Hermes has no torpedoes. Its Swordfish are the 1941 version - a carrier
based ASW aircraft. It is armed with radar, ASW rockets, depth charges or bombs, and CAN NOT
mount a torpedo any longer. [There is a LAND based Swordfish fitted with a torpedo still,
but it rarely uses them.] Since the ship was lost, it had no upgrades. I can fix that part.
But Hermes with her group needs no torpedoes. I suppose we might want to add them in case
of an upgrade to the Albacore. Need to check if it could fly from that small ship?

Sid, HMS Hermes;

Cid:

Random thoughts: 814 Squadron operated continuously on Hermes from the time of its transfer from Ark Royal in 1939. They participated in a successful torpedo attack against Richelieu in 1940. It's doubtful that torpedo stowage in the magazine was removed/modified so the capability to carry them should still be there. I don't know when 814 would have upgraded to what sounds like a Mark II version (which I don't think was available until later).
el cid again

RE: RHS Level II Comprehensive Update 2.04

Post by el cid again »

Level II 2.13 update link

This update includes pwhexe.dat and scenario files. Apart from eratta,
it continues the LST review (to 245 for USN and 280 for RN) - adding another
repair ex LST and fighter direction ex LST to RN - deleting one lost before
reaching the Pacific - and correcting several for being in the wrong Navy.
LSTs were somewhat out of sequence, and some ships picked up nearly
a year - while most lost time - and most start at Gulf USA (New Orleans)
where they reached the sea (from the Midwest and from Pennsylvania).

There is one new aircraft type - the L2D2 in Army (also civil) service.
And one change from Army to Navy (an error for L1N1). Some data was
changed re transports and associated air groups due to new material.
[Japanese Experimental Transport Aircraft of World War II].

Future updates will focus on LSTs and out year Winter pwhexe.dat files.

el cid again

RE: RHS Level II Scenario 129 to Complete!

Post by el cid again »

Mifune's scenario (at one time 99 in RHS Level I, but deleted from
Level I updates), or at least one based in concept on his private
Total War Option (TWO), will release shortly. It is a Japan Enhanced
Scenario. It PRE DATES ALL AE RHS scenarios and was not slot
compatible in any respect. Ultimately, we have decided to modify
Scenario 125 with respect to ships, classes and air groups.

129 is based on the former ALTWARS site and its projected IJN.
It assumes that the upstart carrier advocates, under Yamamoto and Ozawa,
were able to dominate procurement in the pre war era. They were well
placed to do so at various times, but were outnumbered by battleship
admirals. We are convinced that short of science fiction expansions
Japan could never fund or implement, more carriers vice battleships is
the one thing that might make a significant difference to the campaign.

I have run the shipbuilding program through an engine based on actual
Japanese shipbuilding assets, and concluded, for example, that four
Shokaku like CV are possible when the war begins (two replacing
Yamato and Musashi, but completing faster) with another able to arrive
in July, 1942 and a sister in March 1943 (replacing Shinano and No 111).

The files for this scenario, long included for comments, became corrupted
at some point. They now are restored except for ships, classes and air
groups assigned differences in some instances. These will be released
in days.
ny59giants

Post by ny59giants »

I finally got Tracker up and running last night as I hope to use it as Japan vs General Patton in a few days with Scen 125. However, there are more bases here than in stock or other mods. My question is, has anybody done a 'regions' file for RHS to be used with Tracker?? If you don't use Tracker with RHS then what utility do you use to manage the Japanese economy?
[center]Image[/center]
Yaab

Post by Yaab »

I have most Allied bases sorted out in Tracker for RHS scenario 102 Level I. Haven't touched the Jap side yet.
el cid again

Post by el cid again »

You are correct - there are about 100% more locations than stock - nearly every possible available slot is used.
Also, note that Level I differs from Level II in that around a dozen location are redefined.

I have never managed to get tracker to even run. It demands out of date software my security protocols
refuse to tolerate. So I have begun to write a regional program. I would prefer to use tracker - if it can
be made to run in a safe way. And the regional spreadsheet is a low priority - as I have a lot of vital
files to update (mainly pwhexe.dat files for Level II). So the short answer is no - I manage using manual
mechanisms.

Note that even when working (several players do use Tracker with RHS Level I) the Tracker misleads by giving
totals for a region which do not reflect isolated locations (either by geography or by enemy forces). Thus,
China for example, may show as having adequate supplies (resources, etc) when significant proportions are
not on the road/rail grid permitting their exploitation. One solution might be to create numbers of sub-regions,
including isolated islands in the literal or at least de facto sense, as separate regions. It will take a lot of
work to create a custom Tracker which works. If I can help in some way, please advise. Locations are now frozen
and stable - at least the long stream of modifications is over and effort put into analysis won't need revision.

I finally got Tracker up and running last night as I hope to use it as Japan vs General Patton in a few days with Scen 125. However, there are more bases here than in stock or other mods. My question is, has anybody done a 'regions' file for RHS to be used with Tracker?? If you don't use Tracker with RHS then what utility do you use to manage the Japanese economy?
btd64

Post by btd64 »

Sid, back when I was trying to help you with tracker it required an older form of java. The new version works with the newer versions of java. You may want to give it a second chance. I have it working with Level 2. At least it loaded without any problems....GP

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester

el cid again

RE: RHS Level II Plane List (in slot order)

Post by el cid again »

RHS Level II Plane List 1 Slot Order

Slot # Game Name Notes Bitmap Scenarios Comments

1 CAF Header
2 CAF A-28Hudson Medium Bomber 188 All
3 CAF B-24M Liberator Heavy Bomber 2 All
4 CAF B-25D Mitchell Medium Bomber 3 All
5 CAF IL-4 [DB-3B] Medium Bomber 4 All
6 CNAC DC-2 XPT Civil Light Transport 5 All
7 CNAC DC-3 XPT Civil Medium Transport 6 All
8 CATC C-46A XPT Medium Transport 7 All
9 CAF F-5E RC Unarmed Recon Fighter 8 All MB
10 CAF I-16 Type 24 Fighter 9 All
11 CAF I-153 Chaika Biplane Fighter 10 Not 126 "Seagull"
12 CAF H81-A3 Tomahawk Fighter 11 Not 126 Flying Tigers
13 CAF Hawk 75 Fighter 12 All
14 CAF P-40E Kittyhawk Fighter 13 All
15 CAF P-40N Warhawk Fighter 14 All
16 CAF P-43A-1 Lancer Fighter 15 All
17 CAF P-66 Vanguard Fighter 16 All
18 CAF P-51D Mustang Fighter 17 All
19 CAF SB-2 (Early) Medium Bomber 18 All

20 FAA Fleet Air Arm Header
21 FAA Swordfish I AS CV Bomber w DC & Rockets 21 Not 126
22 FAA Albacore I TB CV Torpedo Bomber 22 Not 126
23 FAA Walrus II AS Flying Boat w DC 23 All

24 FAA Avenger I AS CV ASW Horizontal Bomber 25 All
25 FAA Avenger I TB CV Torpedo Bomber 25 All
26 FAA Avenger II AS CV ASW Horizontal Bomber 26 All
27 FAA Avenger III AS CV ASW Horizontal Bomber 27 All
28 FAA Barracuda II AS CV ASW Bomber 29 All
29 FAA Barracuda II DB CV Dive Bomber 29 All
30 FAA Barracuda III RB CV Recon/Level Bomber 30 All With Camera
31 FAA Barracuda III AS CV ASW Bomber 30 All
32 FAA Corsair I CV Fighter 31 All
33 FAA Spearfish CV Torpedo Bomber 40 All
34 FAA Corsair II CV Fighter 32 All
35 FAA Corsair IV CV Fighter 33 All
36 FAA Firefly F.IA RF CV Recon Fighter w Radar 36 All
37 FAA Firefly FR.I RF CV Recon Fighter 37 All
38 FAA Firefly NF.I NF CV Night Fighter 38 All
39 FAA Fulmar RCF CV Recon Fighter 39 All MB
40 FAA Fulmar NF CV Night Fighter 39 All MB
41 FAA Hellcat F.I CV Fighter 41 All
42 FAA Hellcat F.II CV Fighter 42 All
43 FAA Hellcat NF.II CV Fighter 43 All
44 FAA Hellcat PR.II CV Recon Fighter 44 All
45 FAA Seafire FR.III CV Recon Fighter w 4Cameras 45 All
46 FAA Seafire LF.III CV Fighter 46 All
47 FAA Seafire F.XV CV Fighter 47 All

49 FAA Sea Hurricane CV Fighter 49 All
50 FAA Fairy Seafox Float Recon Aircraft 51 Not 126
51 FAA Martlet II CV Fighter 52 All
52 FAA Wildcat IV CV Fighter 53 All
53 FAA Wildcat V CV Fighter 54 All
54 FAA Wildcat VI CV Fighter 55 All
55 FAA Fulmar RCN CV Recon Aircraft w Radar 39 All
56 CW DH.60 RC/TRG Recon Aircraft w Camera 363 Not 126
57 RAF Audax I COOP Observation Bomber 57 All
58 RAF Beauftr VIf NF Night Fighter 58 Not 126
59 RAF Beaufighter VIc Fighter Bomber 59 All
60 RAF Beaufighter TFB Torpedo Fighter Bomber 60 All
61 RAF Beaufort I Light Bomber 61 All
62 RAF Beaufort RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 62 All
63 RAF Blenheim I GP Light Bomber w GP Bombs 63 Not 126
64 RAF Blenheim IF NF Night Fighter 64 Not 126
65 RAF Blenheim IV GP Light Bomber w GP Bombs 65 All
66 RAF Blenheim V GP Light Bomber w GP Bombs 66 All
67 RAF Beaufighter VIc Fighter Bomber 59 All
68 RAF Buffalo I Fighter 68 All
69 RAF Buffalo PR.I Recon Aircraft with Camera 69 Not 126
70 RAF Blenheim IVF NF Night Fighter with Radar 65 All
71 RAF Catalina I AS Flying Boat w DC & Bombs 71 All
72 RAF Catalina IV AS Flying Boat w DC & Bombs 71 All

73 RAF Dakota III XPT Medium Transport 73 All
74 CW DC-2 XPT Light Transport 74 All Civil & Pressed
75 CW DC-3 XPT Medium Transport 75 All Civil & Pressed
76 RAF Hudson III (LR) Medium Bomber w LR Tanks 76 All
77 RAF Hudson XPT Light Transport w Turret 76 All Converted Bombers
78 RAF Hurricane I Tr Fighter (Tropicalized) 78 All
79 RAF Hurricane IIaTr Fighter (Tropicalized) 79 All
80 RAF Hurricane IIbTr Fighter (Tropicalized) 80 All
81 RAF Hurricane IIcTr Fighter (Tropicalized) 81 All
82 RAF Hurricane IIdTr Fighter (Tropicalized) 82 All
83 RAF Hurricane PR.II Recon Aircraft with Camera 83 All
84 RAF Hurricane FR.IIbFB Recon Ftr Bmr with Camera 84 All
85 RAF Hurricane FR.IIcFB Recon Ftr Bmr with Camera 85 All
86 RAF Hurricane IV FB Fighter Bomber 86 All
87 RAF Lancaster B.1SP Heavy Bomber w 6t Bombs 87 All
88 RAF Lancaster FE Heavy Bomber 89 All
89 RAF Lincoln B.1 Heavy Bomber 178 All
90 RAF Lancaster P.R.I Recon Aircraft w 2 Cameras 89 All
91 RAF LIberator B.II Heavy Bomber 91 All
92 RAF LIberator B.III Heavy Bomber 92 All
93 RAF LIberator B.IV Heavy Bomber 93 All
94 RAF Liberator GR.II Heavy Bomber 94 All
95 RAF Liberator GR.II Heavy Bomber 95 All
96 CW Liberator C.VII Heavy Transport 96 All C-87 Military

97 RAF Lysander COOP Observation Bomber 97 All
98 RAF Lancaster ICB Heavy Bomber w ICB 88 All
99 RAF Mitchell PR.II Recon Aircraft with Camera 99 All
100 CW Liberator XPT Heavy Transport 96 All C-87 Civil
101 RAF Mohawk IV Fighter 101 All
102 RAF Mosquito Hiball Light Bomber w Skip Bombs 108 All
103 RAF Mosquito FB.VI Fighter Bomber 103 All
104 RAF Msqto NF.XVII Night Fighter 104 All
105 RAF Mosquito PR.IX Recon Aircraft w 2 Cameras 105 All Long Range
106 RAF Mosquito PR.XVI Recon Aircraft w 2 Cameras 106 All Long Range
107 RAF Mosquito PR.34 Recon Aircraft w 3D Camera 107 All Long Range
108 RAF Mosquito B.35 Light Bomber 108 All
109 RAF Mustang IV Fighter 109 All
110 RAF Swordfish I TB Torpedo Bomber 110 All
111 RAF Mosquito NF.II Night Fighter 104 All
112 RAF Spitfire PR.IV Recon Aircraft with Camera 112 All
113 RAF Spitfire Vc Tr Fighter (Tropicalized) 114 All
114 RAF Spitfire VIII Fighter 115 All
115 RAF Spitfire PR.XI Recon Aircraft with Camera 113 All
116 RAF Spitfire F.XIV Fighter 116 All
117 RAF Spitfire FR.XIV Recon Fighter 117 All
118 RAF Sunderland III Flying Boat with DC 118 All
119 RAF Sunderland GR.V Flying Boat w AS Torp & DC 119 All
120 RAF Sunderland II Flying Boat with DC 118 All

121 RAF Tempest F.V Fighter 121 All
122 RAF Manchester I Heavy Bomber 122 125&129
123 RAF Thunderbolt I Fighter 123 All
124 RAF Thunderbolt II Fighter 124 All
125 RAF Whirlwind Fighter Bomber 120 125&129 MB
126 RAF Vengeance I DB Dive Bomber 126 All
127 RAF Vengeance IV DB Dive Bomber 127 All
128 RAF Typhoon F.I Fighter 121 All
129 RAF Vildebeeste TB Torpedo Bomber 129 All
130 RAF Floatfire I Float Fighter 111 All
131 RAF Wapati IIa COOP Observation Bomber 131 All
132 RAF Whitley V Medium Bomber 132 125&129
133 RAF Wellington Ic Medium Bomber 133 All
134 RAF Welngtn VIII TB Medium Bomber w Torpedo 135 All
135 RAF Wellington X Medium Bomber 135 All
136 RAF Wlngtn XII AS Med Bmr w AS Torpedoes & DC 134 All
137 RAF Wlngtn XIII AS Medium Bomber 136 All
138 RAF Whitley VII AS Medium Bomber w DC 137 125&129
139 RAF Dakota II XPT Medium Transport 73 All Troop variant
140 RAF Kittyhawk III Fighter 101 125&129
141 KNILM F.XXII XPT Medium Transport 420 Not 126
142 LVA Martin 166 GP Medium Bomber w GP Bombs 142 Not 126
143 LVA B-339D Buffalo Fighter 143 Not 126
144 LVA Loadstar XPT Light Transport 144 Not 126
145 LVA CW-21B Demon Fighter Interceptor 145 Not 126
146 LVA CW-22 Falcon Fighter Trainer 146 Not 126 Adv Trainer
147 MLD C.XI-W FR Float Recon Aircraft 147 Not 126
148 MLD Do-24K AS Flying Boat w DC & Bombs 148 All
149 LVA FK-51 RC Recon Acft [Modified Trainer] 149 All
150 LVA 75A-7 Hawk Fighter 150 Not 126
151 LVA Hur'cn IIB Tr Fighter (Tropicalized) 151 Not 126 Note 12
152 LVA L-212 XPT Light Transport/Crew Trainer 152 All
153 MLD Catalina AS Flying Boat w DC & Bombs 153 All
154 MLD T.IVa TB Float Torpedo Bomber 154 Not 126
155 LVA P-40E Warhawk Fighter 155 All
156 LVA DB-7B Boston Light Bomber 156 All
157 LVA B-25C Mitchell Medium Bomber 157 All
158 LVA P-51D Mustang Fighter 175 All
159 RAAF RAAF Section Header
160 RAAF Anson I AS Light Bomber w DC 162 All
161 RAAF Liberator IV Heavy Bomber 163 All
162 AUS Anson I XPT Light Transport 162 All
163 RAAF Beaufighter Ic Fighter Bomber 165 All
164 RAAF Beaufighter VI Fighter Bomber 166 All
165 RAAF Beaufighter X Fighter Bomber 167 All
166 RAAF Beaufighter 21 Fighter Bomber 168 All
167 RAAF Demon Biplane Fighter 57 All
168 RAAF Beaufort V RTP Torpedo Bomber w Camera 170 All

169 RAAF Beaufort VIII Light Bomber 171 All
170 AUS Beaufort IX XPT Light Transport 171 All
171 RAAF Boomerang I Fighter Bomber 173 All
172 RAAF Boomerang II Fighter Bomber 174 All
173 RAAF Boomerang RCN Recon Fighter with 2 Cameras 174 All
174 RAAF Boston III Light Bomber 176 All
175 RAAF Boston V Light Bomber 177 All
176 QANTAS Catalina XPT Flying Boat Transport 181 All
177 RAAF B-339 Buffalo Fighter 179 Not 126
178 RAAF Buffalo RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 180 Not 126
179 AUS Dakota II XPT Medium Transport (C-53) 184 All
180 RAAF Catalina I AS Flying Boat w DC & Bombs 182 All
181 AUS Dragon Mk2 XPT Light Transport 183 All
182 AUS Dakota III XPT Medium Transport (C-47A) 184 All Cargo Variant
183 AUS DC-2 XPT Light Transport 185 All
184 RAAF Do-34K-1 AS Flying Boat w DC & Bombs 186 All Ex NEI MLD
185 QANTAS Empire S.23 Flying Boat w Bombs 187 All Improvised armament
186 AUS Dakota III XPT Medium Transport (C-47B) 184 All High Altitude variant
187 RAAF Hudson I GP Medium Bomber w GP Bombs 189 All
188 RAAF Hudson III(LR) Medium Bomber w GP Bombs 190 All
189 AUS Hudson XPT Light Transport 191 All
190 RAAF Ventura V AS Medium Bomber w DC&Bombs 192 All
191 RAAF Ventura II AS Medium Bomber w DC&Bombs 192 Not 126
192 RAAF Kittyhawk IA Fighter 194 All

193 RAAF Kittyhawk III Fighter 195 All
194 RAAF Kittyhawk IV Fighter 196 All
195 RAAF Lancaster B1.S Heavy Bomber 87 All
196 RAAF Lightning RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 198 All MB
197 AUS Loadstar XPT Light Transport 199 All
198 RAAF Liberatr GR.IV Heavy Bomber 163 All
199 RAAF Mitchell II Medium Bomber w GP Bombs 201 All
200 RAAF Mitchell III Medium Bomber 202 All
201 RAAF Lincoln B.I Heavy Bomber 178 All
202 RAAF Mosquito FR.40 Fighter Bomber 204 All
203 RAAF Mosquito PR.40 Recon Aircraft 205 All
204 RAAF Mosquito PR.41 Recon Aircraft 206 All
205 RAAF Mustang IV Fighter 207 All
206 Not Used Not Used
207 RAAF Airacobra P-39 Fighter 209 All
208 RAAF Lancer P-43 RF Recon Fighter with Camera 210 All Ex USAAF
209 RAAF Mariner XPT Transport Flying Boat 211 All
210 RAAF Fairchild 24 Light Transport 98 Not 126 Volunteered
211 RAAF Spitfire VcTrp Fighter (Tropicalized) 213 All
212 RAAF Spitfire VIII Fighter 214 All
213 RAAF Sndrlnd V AS Flying Boat w AS Torp & DC 216 All
214 RAAF Sndrlnd III AS Flying Boat with DC 216 All
215 RAAF Kingfisher FR Float Reconnaissance 221 All
216 RAAF Vengeance I Dive Bomber 218 All

217 RAAF Vengeance IV Dive Bomber 218 All
218 RAAF Wirraway CA-1 Fighter Bomber 220 All
219 GAW Ju-52 Medium Transport 32 All
220 RAAF Seagull V AS Flying Boat w DC 222 All aka RAF Walrus
221 RAAF Catalina IIIAS Flying Boat w DC & Bombs 223 All
222 RAAF Catalina IVAS Flying Boat w DC & Bombs 224 All
223 RCAF Canadian Air Force Header
224 RCAF Beaufort I GP Light Bomber w GP Bombs 226 All
225 RCAF Lincoln B.1 Heavy Bomber 178 All
226 RCAF Bowlingbroke IV Light Bomber w GP Bombs 228 All
227 RCAF Canso AS Flying Boat w DC & Bombs 229 All
228 CAN Dakota III XPT Medium Transport 230 All
229 RCAF Hurricane IIc Fighter 231 All
230 MLD OS2U-3 Float Recon 225 All
231 RCAF Kittyhawk I Fighter 233 All
232 RCAF Kittyhawk II Fighter 234 All
233 RCAF Kittyhawk III Fighter 235 All
234 RCAF Lancaster B.1S Heavy Bomber 87 All
235 RCAF Liberator V AS Heavy Bomber w DC & Bombs 237 All
236 RCAF Mitchell PR.II Recon Aircraft 99 All
237 RCAF Mosquito FB.26 Fighter Bomber 239 All
238 RCAF Empire S.23 Armed Flying Boat (Pressed) 187 All
239 RCAF Shark III FRTB Float Recon Torpedo Bomber 241 All
240 RCAF Stranraer AS Flying Boat w DC 242 Not 126

241 RCAF Ventura V AS Medium Bomber w DC 243 All
243 NZ Catalina I AS Flying Boat w DC & Bombs 245 All
244 NZ Dakota III XPT Medium Transport 246 All Cargo Variant
245 CW Dominie Mk2 XPT Light Transport 247 All
246 NZ Dragon Mk2 XPT Light Transport 183 All
247 NZ Corsair II Fighter 249 All
248 NZ Corsair IV Fighter 249 All
249 NZ Hudson III(LR) Long Range Medium Bomber 251 All
250 NZ Hudson XPT Light Transport 252 All
251 NZ Ventura V AS Medium Bomber with DC 253 All
252 NZ Loadstar XPT Light Transport 254 All
253 NZ Liberator Heavy Bomber 163 125&129 Unkept US Promise
254 NZ Kittyhawk IA Fighter 256 All
255 NZ Kittyhawk III Fighter 257 All
256 NZ Kittyhawk IV Fighter 258 All
257 KNILM Rapide XPT Light Transport 247 Odd
258 NZ Mustang IV Fighter 260 All
259 CW Express XPT Heavy Transport 90 All
260 NZ Dauntless I GPDB Dive Bomber 262 All
261 NZ Dauntless II DB Dive Bomber 263 All
262 S-43/JRS-1 Medium Flying Boat 48 Odd Also KNILM
263 NZ Avenger TB Torpedo Bomber 265 All
264 NZ Singapore AS Flying Boat w DC & Bombs 267 Not 126
265 NZ Vildebeeste IV AS Level Bomber with DC 268 Not 126

Slot # Game Name Notes Bitmap Scenarios

266 NZ Vincent I Light Bomber 269 All
267 NZ Walrus II AS Flying Boat w DC 222 All
268 USAAF USAAF Header
269 A-20B Havoc TB Light Bomber with Torpedo 270 Not 126
270 B-18B Bolo AS Medium Bomber with DC 326 All Has MAD
271 A-20C Havoc GP Light Bomber w GP Bombs 272 All
272 A-20G Havoc Light Bomber 273 All
273 A-29B Hudson RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 277 All
274 A-24 Banshee GPDB Dive Bomber 275 All
275 A-24B Banshee GPDB Dive Bomber 276 All
276 A-29 Hudson GP Medium Bomber w GP Bombs 277 All
277 A-26B Invader Light Bomber 278 All
278 A-26C Invader Light Bomber 279 All
279 A-36 Apachi GPDB Ground Attack Fighter 280 All
280 B-23 Dragon GP Medium Bomber w GP Bombs 244 All
281 B-10B AS Medium Bomber w DC 282 Not 126 Also PAF
282 B-18 Bolo GP Medium Bomber w GP Bombs 283 All
283 F-2 Beech 18 RC Recon Aircraft w Camera 284 All Also C-45 version
284 B-17C Fortress GP Heavy Bomber w GP Bombs 285 Not 126
285 B-17E Fortress GP Heavy Bomber w GP Bombs 286 All
286 B-17F Fortress GP Heavy Bomber w GP Bombs 287 All
287 B-17G Fortress GP Heavy Bomber w GP Bombs 288 All
288 LB-30 Liberator AS Heavy Bomber w DC & Bombs 290 All
289 LB-30 Liberator GP Heavy Bomber w GP Bombs 290 All

290 B-24D Liberator GP Heavy Bomber w GP Bombs 291 All
291 B-24D1 Liberator Heavy Bomber 292 All
292 B-24J Liberator Heavy Bomber 293 All
293 LB-30 Liberator RC Recon Aircraft w 2 Cameras 290 All
294 B-25B Mitchell GP Medium Bomber w GP Bombs 295 All
295 B-25C Mitchell GP Medium Bomber w GP Bombs 296 All
296 B-25D1 Mitchell GP Medium Bomber w GP Bombs 297 All
297 B-25G Mitchell ICB Medium Bomber w IC Bombs 298 All Incendiary Cluster Bmb
298 B-25H Mitchell Medium Bomber 299 All
299 B-25J1 Mitchell Medium Bomber 300 All
300 B-25J11 Mitchell Medium Bomber 301 All
301 C-98 Boeing 314 XPT Transport Flying Boat 451 All
302 B-26B Marauder TB Medium Bomber w Torpedo 303 All
303 B-26B Marauder Medium Bomber 304 All
304 B-29 Superfort Heavy Bomber 305 All
305 B-29A Superfort Heavy Bomber 306 All
306 B-29B Superfort ICB Heavy Bomber with IC Bombs 307 All Incendiary Cluster Bmb
307 B-32 Terminator Heavy Bomber 308 All
308 DC-2 [C-33] XPT Light Transport 309 All
309 C-46A Commando XPT Medium Transport 310 All Heavy Lifter
310 C-46A Commando XPT Medium Transport 311 All Heavy Lifter
311 C-47 Skytrain XPT Medium Transport 312 All Cargo variant
312 C-54 Skymaster XPT Heavy Transport 313 All Heavy Lifter
313 LB-30 Liberator XPT Heavy Transport 315 All Ultra Long Range

314 C-87 Liberator XPT Heavy Transport 315 All Heavy Lifter
315 RF-4A Lightning RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 316 All MB R = Restricted
316 F-5A Lightning RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 317 All MB
317 F-5E Lightning RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 318 All MB
318 F-6C Mustang RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 319 All
319 F-6D Mustang RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 319 All
320 F-7A Liberator RC Recon Aircraft w Cams & ECM 320 All Ultra Long Range
321 F-10 Mitchell RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 321 All
322 F-13 Superfort RC Recon Aircraft w Cams & ECM 322 All Ultra Long Range
323 O-47A RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 323 Not 126
324 O-49 Vigilant RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 324 All
325 C-53 Skytrooper XPT Medium Transport 377 All
326 P-26A Fighter 327 Not 126 PAF also CAF Service
327 P-35A Fighter 328 Not 126
328 P-36A Mohawk Fighter 329 Not 126
329 F-13A Superfort RC Recon Aircraft w Cams & ECM 322 All Ultra Long Range
330 RP-38E Lightning RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 331 All MB
331 P-38F Lightning Fighter 332 All MB
332 P-38G Lightning Fighter 333 All MB
333 P-38H Lightning Fighter 334 All MB
334 P-38J Lightning Fighter 335 All MB
335 P-38L Lightning Fighter 336 All MB
336 P-39D Airacobra Fighter 337 All Note 16
337 P-39N2 Airacobra Recon Aircraft with Camera 338 All

338 P-39N1 Airacobra Fighter Ground Attack 338 All Note 16
339 P-400 Airacobra Fighter Ground Attack 339 All
340 RP-40 Tomahawk RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 342 Not 126 R = Recon
341 P-40B Tomahawk Fighter 342 Not 126
342 P-40E Kittyhawk Fighter 343 All
343 P-50K Warhawk Fighter 344 All
344 P-40N1 Warhawk Fighter 345 All
345 P-40N5 Warhawk Fighter 346 All
346 P-40N26PR RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 347 All
347 P-43/RP-43 Lancer Fighter 348 Not 126 R = Restricted
348 P-43A-1 Lancer RF Fighter/Recon with Camera 349 All
349 P-47D2 Thunderbolt Fighter 350 All
350 P-47D25 Thunderbolt Fighter 351 All
351 P-57N Thunderbolt Fighter 352 All
352 B-27C/D Fortress RB Heavy Recon Bmr w Cameras 285 All
353 P-51A Mustang Fighter 354 All
354 P-51B Mustang Fighter 355 All
355 P-51D Mustang Fighter 356 All
356 P-51H Mustang Fighter 357 All
357 B-37 Lexington AS Medium Bomber with DC 472 Not 126
358 P-61A Blk Widow NF Night Fighter 359 All
359 P-61C Blk Widow NF Night Fighter 360 All
360 P-70 Havok NF Night Fighter 361 All
361 P-70A1 Havok NF Night Fighter 362 All

362 P-80A2 Havok NF Night Fighter 362 All
363 P-80A Shooting Star Fighter 364 All
364 P-82B Twin Mustang Fighter 365 All
365 RP PT-13 RC/TRG Improvised Recon Aircraft 366 Not 126
366 P-66 Vanguard Fighter 24 Not 126
367 SOV Pe-8 Heavy Bomber 407 125&129 Note 19
368 SOV A-20G Havoc Light Bomber 369 All
369 SOV A-20C Havoc Light Bomber 369 All
370 SOV B-25J Mitchell Medium Bomber 371 All
371 CAF O-2 Observation Bomber 28 All
372 SOV Do J Wal XPT Light Flying Boat Transport 373 All
373 SOV I-15bis "Chato" Biplane Fighter 374 All "snub nose"
374 SOV I-153 Chaika Biplane Fighter 375 Not 126 "seagull"
375 SOV I-16 Type 24 Fighter 376 All Moska = Fly
376 O-46 Recon Aircraft 324 Not 126 PAF
377 SOV IL-2 Shturmovik Fighter Bomber 378 All
378 SOV IL-2m3 STRF FTR Fighter 379 All No bombs, just cannon
379 SOV IL-10 Sturmovik Fighter Bomber 380 All
380 SOV Yak-1b Fighter 419 All
381 SOV IL-4 DB-3M Medium Bomber 384 All
382 SOV IL-4 DB-3T TB Medium Bomber with Torpedo 385 All
383 SOV IL-4 [Late] Medium Bomber 386 All
384 SOV TB-3/G-2 XPT Heavy Transport 387 All Former Heavy Bomber
385 SOV PS41/ANT35 XPT Light Transport 408 Not 126 SB-2 variant

386 SOV La-5FN Lavochka Fighter 388 All
387 SOV La-7 INT Fighter 389 All
388 SOV LaGG-3 Coffin Fighter 390 All
389 SOV Li-2VP/DC-3 XPT Medium Transport 406 All armed
390 SOV Li-2P/DC-3 XPT Medium Transport 392 All unarmed
391 SOV MBR-2bis AS Light Patrol Flying Boat 393 All
392 SOV Li-2R/DC-3 RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 392 All unarmed Note 14
393 SOV MiG-3 Fighter 395 All
394 SOV P-39Q Airacobra Fighter Ground Attack 396 All
395 SOV P-63A KingCobra Fighter Ground Attack 397 All
396 SOV MP-1bis XPT Light Transport Flying Boat 398 All
397 SOV GST/PBN-1 AS Flying Boat w DC & Bombs 399 All
398 SOV Pe-3 NF Night Fighter 401 All
399 SOV Pe-2B "Peshka" Heavy Fighter 401 All Peshka = Pawn
400 SOV Pe-2R RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 402 All Peshka = Pawn
401 SOV Pe-2M Heavy Fighter 401 All Peshka = Pawn
402 SOV R-10 RC BMR Recon Bomber with Camera 404 All
403 SOV Yak-2 RC BMR Recon Bomber 2 3x Cameras 405 All
404 SOV Li-2VV DC-3 BMR Light Bomber 406 All DC-3 w turret
405 SOV Yak-4 RC BMR Recon Bomber 2 3x Cameras 405 All
406 SOV SB-2 Light Bomber 408 All
407 SOV TB-3 Heavy Bomber 409 Not 126 Also CAF
408 SOV Tu-2S Medium Bomber 410 All
409 SOV Yak-3 INT Fighter Interceptor 418 All No Bombs

410 SOV Yak-7B Fighter 412 All
411 SOV Yak-9 INT Fighter Interceptor 413 All No Bombs
412 SOV Yak-9D INT Fighter Interceptor 414 All
413 SOV Yak-9R RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 415 All
414 SOV Yak-9T FB Fighter Bomber 416 All
415 SOV Yak-9U Int Fighter Interceptor 417 All No Bombs
416 SOV Pe-3bis NF Night Fighter 401 125&129
417 SOV Yak-9M NF Night Fighter 417 All
418 FO-2 Lightning CV Fighter 411 125&129
419 MC F2A-2 Buffalo CV Fighter 421 Not 126
420 MC F2A-3 Buffalo CV Fighter 422 All
421 MC F2A-2P Buflo RC CV Recon Aircraft w Camera 423 Not 126
422 F4F-3A Wildcat CV Fighter 425 All
423 MC F4F-3 Wildcat CV Fighter 425 All
424 F4F-7 Wildcat RC CV Recon Aircraft w Camera 428 All
425 F4F-4 Wildcat CV Fighter 427 All
426 F6F-3E Hellcat NF CV Night Fighter 438 All
427 FM-1 Wildcat CV Fighter 429 All
428 FM-2 Wildcat CV Fighter 430 All
429 F4U-1 Corsair Fighter 431 All
430 MC F4U-1A Corsair CV Fighter 432 All
431 F4U-1D Corsair CV Fighter 433 All
432 F4U-4 Corsair CV Fighter 434 All
433 F4U-5 Corsair CV Fighter 435 All

434 MC F4F-3S W Catfish Float Fighter 424 125&129
435 F6F-3 Hellcat CV Fighter 437 All
436 F6F-3N Hellcat NF CV Night Fighter 438 All
437 F6F-5 Hellcat CV Fighter 439 All
438 F6F-5N Hellcat NF CV Night Fighter 440 All
439 F6F-5P Hellcat RC CV Recon Aircraft w Camera 441 All
440 F4U-2 Corsair CV Fighter 442 All
441 MC F7F-2N Tgrcat NF CV Night Fighter 443 All
442 MC F7F-3 Tigercat CV Fighter 444 All
443 MC F7F-3P Tgrcat RC CV Recon Aircraft w Camera 445 All
444 F8F-1 Bearcat CV Fighter 446 All
445 FR-1 Fireball CV Fighter 447 All Jet & Piston
446 JRM-1 Mars Flying Boat (Patrol in 99&105) 455 All
447 OS2U-3 Kingfisher FR Float Reconnaissance 449 All
448 F4U-4 + Bat ASM CV Fighter with ASM 434 All
449 JO-2 Hudson XPT Light Transport 277 All
450 PB2Y-3 Coronado AS Flying Boat with DC & Bombs 452 All Heavy lifter
451 PB2Y-3 Corondo AS+ AS Flying Boat with Radar 452 All Heavy lifter
452 PB2Y-5 Coranado AS AS Flying Boat with Radar 453 All Also ASW Torpedoes
453 PB2Y-3R Cor'ndo XPT Transport Flying Boat 454 All USN art w/o guns
454 PB4Y-1 Liberator AS Hvy Bomber w AS & Bombs 456 All
455 PB4Y-1P Liberator RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 457 All Ultra Long Range
456 PB4Y-2 Privateer AS Hvy Bomber w AS & Bombs 458 All Also ASW Torpedoes
457 PB4Y-2 + 4xBat ASM Heavy Bomber with 2xBat ASM 458 All

458 MC PBJ-1D Mchell TP Med Bomber w Torpedo 460 All
459 MC PBJ-1H Mchell AS Med Bomber w AS Load/75mm 461 All Also ASW Torp
460 MC PBJ-1J Mchell AS Med Bomber w ASW Load 462 All Also ASW Torpedoes
461 MC PBJ-1C Mchell AS Med Bmr w AS & Bombs 462 All
462 PBM-3D Mariner AS Flying Boat with DC & Bombs 464 All
463 PBM-5E Mariner AS Flying Boat with ASW Load 465 All Also ASW Torpedoes
464 PV-3 Ventura AS Med Bomber with DC 472 All
465 PBY-4 Catalina AS Flying Boat with DC & Bombs 467 All
466 PBY-5 Catalina TP Flying Boat with Torpedoes 468 All
467 PBY-5A Catalina Flying Boat 469 All Amphibian
468 PBY-6A Catalina AS Flying Boat with AS Bombs 470 All
469 PBN-1 Catalina AS Flying Boat with AS Bombs 470 All
470 PV-1 Ventura AS Med Bomber with AS Bombs 472 All
471 MC PV-1N Vntra NF Night Fighter 473 All
472 PV-2 Harpoon AS Med Bomber with AS Load 474 All Also ASW Torpedoes
473 PV-2 Harpoon Med Bomber with 474 All
474 MC R3D-1/2 DC-5 XPT Light Transport 476 All
475 R4D-1 Skytrain XPT Medium Transport 477 All
476 MC R5C-1 Cmndo XPT Medium Transport 478 All Heavy lifter
477 R5D-1 Skymaster XPT Heavy Transport 302 All
478 SB2U-3 Vindicator CV Dive Bomber 480 All
479 MC SB2U-3+1xBat ASM CV Dive Bomber + Bat ASM 486 All
480 MC SBC-4 Helldiver CV Dive Bomber 482 All
481 SB2C-1 Helldiver CV Dive Bomber 483 All

482 SB2C-3 Helldiver CV Dive Bomber 484 All
483 SB2C-4 Helldiver CV Dive Bomber 485 All
484 MC SB2C-5 Helldiver CV Dive Bomber 486 All
485 SBD-2 Dauntless CV Dive Bomber 487 Not 126
486 SBD-1 Dauntless CV Dive Bomber 488 Not 126
487 SBD-3 Dauntless CV Dive Bomber 489 All
488 SBD-5 Dauntless CV Dive Bomber 490 All
489 MC SBD-6 Dauntless CV Dive Bomber 491 All
490 SNJ-3 Texan RCF Recon Fighter with Camera 492 Not 126 Adv Trainer
491 SOC-1 Seagull AS Float Recon w DC & Bombs 493 All
492 SO3C-2 Seamew AS Float Recon Aircraft with Radar 494 All Also Air AS Bombs
493 TBD-1 Devastator TB CV Torpedo Bomber 495 Not 126
494 ZNP-3 (ASW Blimp) Blimp armed w AS & Bombs 496 All MAD
495 TBF-1 Avenger TB CV Torpedo Bomber 497 All
496 TBM-1C Avenger TB CV Torpedo Bomber 498 All
497 TBM-3 Avenger TB CV Torpedo Bomber 499 All
498 TBM-3 + 1xBat ASM CV Bomber + 1xBat ASM 499 All
499 CAF Xhu X-PO Fighter Bomber 67 All Ltd 101-4&6
500 CAF CW-21 Demon Fighter Interceptor 20 All
501 CAF HS-123 DB Dive Bomber 466 All
502 CAF O-2U Light Bomber 28 All
503 CAF Hawk II Biplane Fighter 394 Not 126
504 CAF Hawk III Biplane Fighter 394 Not 126
505 CNAC Loadstar Light Transport 140 All

506 TBF-1 Avenger AS CV Bomber with Air DC 497 All
507 TBM-1C Avenger AS CV Bomber with Air AS Bombs 498 All
508 TBM-1CP Avenger RC CV Recon Aircraft with Camera 498 All
509 PBM-1 Mariner Flying Boat with DC & Bombs 464 All
510 FFNAF CAMS 55.10 Lt Flying Boat with DC & Bombs 370 Not 126
511 FFNAF Walrus II AS Float Boat with DC 219 All
512 TBM-3R Avenger XPT CV Transport Aircraft 499 All
513 F-9 Fortress RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 287 All
514 CB-17 Fortress XPT Heavy Transport 281 All Also XB-108A
515 F-9A Fortress RC Recon Aircraft with 5 Cameras 287 All
516 PBM-3R Mariner XPT Transport Flying Boat 464 All
517 PBM-3S Mariner AS Flying Boat with Air AS Bombs 464 All
518 RTAF BKh10/Hawk III Biplane Fighter 391 All
519 ZNP-9 (ASW Blimp) Blimp armed w AS & GP Bombs 496 All MAD & Radar
520 ZNP-31 (ASW Blimp) Blimp armed w AS & GP Bombs 496 All MAD & Radar
521 C-49 [DC-3] XPT Medium Transport 353 All
522 C-60 Loadstar XPT Light Transport 266 All
523 C-47A Skytrain XPT Medium Transport 312 All Cargo variant Colors
524 C-47B Skytrain XPT Medium Transport 312 All High altitude variant
525 MC PBJ-1D Mchell CV Med Bomber 460 125&129 carrier aircraft
526 B-29B Superfort UB Hvy Bomber w Uranium Bomb 322>5 All unarmed 1/month
527 B-29B Superfort IB Hvy Bomber w Implosion Bomb 322>5 All unarmed 2/month
528 B-29B Superfort PB Hvy Bomber w Pumpkin Bomb 322>5 All unarmed 3/month
529 Eurasia Ju-52 XPT Medium Transport 19 All

Slot # Game Name Notes Bitmap Scen Comments

530 CAF RA-29 Hudson RC Recon Aircraft w Camera 0 All
531 LVA P40N1 Warhawk Fighter 164 All
532 C-74 Globemaster XPT Heavy Transport 261 All
533 B-24N Liberator Heavy Bomber 294 All
534 B-36A Peacemaker Heavy Bomber 255 125&129
535 B-42 Mixmaster Medium Bomber 367 125&129
536 C-82 Packet XPT Medium Transport 259 All
537 C-69 Constellation XPT Heavy Transport 238 All
538 P-50 Skyrocket Fighter Interceptor 381 125&129
539 C-97 Stratofreighter Super Heavy Transport 238 All
540 C-99A Super XPT Super Heavy Transport 264 125&129
541 MLD PBY-5A Catalina Flying Boat w DC & Bombs 153 All
542 C-109 Liberator XPT Heavy Transport 315 All
543 PB4Y-2 + 2xLoon ASM Heavy Bomber w 2xASMs 458 All
544 B-17E + 2xLoon ASM Heavy Bomber w 2xASMs 286 All
545 B-29A + 4xLoon ASM Heavy Bomber w 4xASMs 306 All
546 KNILM DC-2 XPT Light Transport 70 All Includes DC-5 aircraft
547 KNILM DC-3 XPT Medium Transport 72 All
548 RB-17C Fortress RC Recon Aircraft with radar 285 All
549 L-14/C-111 XPT Light Transport 274 All USAAF & KNILM
550 TBD-1A Float TB Float Torpedo Bomber 475 125&129
551 PBY-5 Catalina XPT Flying Boat Transport 181 All
552 F-7B Liberator RC Recon Acft w Cams & ECM 320 All Ultra Long Range
553 PB4Y-2 Privateer RC Recon Acft w Cams & ECM 458 All Ultra Long Range

554 B-24D1 Librtr w 2xDT Heavy Bomber w Drop Tanks 292 All Needs art w Drop Tanks
555 B-29A w 4xFelix Heavy Bomber w IR Bombs 306 All VB-6 Felix IR Bombs
556 B-24J + 4xAzon RC Heavy Bomber w R/C Bombs 293 All VB-1 Axon R/C Bombs
557 B-24J + 4xRaxon RC Heavy Bomber w R/C Bombs 293 All VB-3 Razon R/C Bombs
558 B-24N + 4xFelix IR Heavy Bomber w IR Bombs 294 All VB-6 Felix IR
559 MC SB2C-1A Helldvr Dive Bomber 483 All Ex USAAF A-25A
560 FF MS-406 Fighter 160 All
561 Allied Potez 25 Observation Bomber 459 All FFAF, CAF
562 P-82C TwnMustang Night Fighter 365 All
563 C-45 BeechM18 XPT Light Transport 284 All Also F-2 version
564 CNAC Condor XPT Light Armed Transport 479 All Note 15
565 FF P-47 Thunderbolt Fighter 139 Not 126 P-47D25
566 R4D-5 Skytrain XPT Medium Transport 477 All
567 CAF Wapati IIa COOP Observation Bomber/Training 128 All
568 Stintson Mdl A XPT Medium Transport 420 Not 126
569 KNIL P-400 Fighter Ground Attack 340 125&129
570 MLD DO 15 Val AS Flying Boat with DC 372 Not 126
571 P-47C/D Fighter 350 All
572 B-29D Superfortress Super Heavy Bomber 325 All
573 B-39 Superfortress Super Heavy Bomber 368 125&129
574 PORT Osprey Biplane Recon Float Fighter 77 Odd
575 OS2U-2 Kingfshr RC Light Bomber with Camera 449 All
576 A-20A Havoc Light Bomber 271 129
577 2xCG4+C47 Tug Glides and Tow-plane 481 All

578 P-65 Tigercat Fighter 471 125&129 F7F variant
579 B-30 A Constellation Super Heavy Bomber 248 125&129
580 Allied Potez 63.11 Recon Fighter 169 All FFAF, Also CAF
581 CAF Gladiator Fighter 56 All
582 CAF A-19 Light Bomber 448 All
583 F4U-4C Corsair CV Fighter w 20mm Guns 434 All
584 ZNP-M (ASW Blimp) Blimp with AS & Bombs 496 All MAD & Radar
585 FF Spitfire VIII Fighter 102 Not 126
586 MC R4D-1 Skytrn XPT Medium Transport 436 All
587 S-42 Flying Clipper Heavy Transport Flying Boat 403 Odd PanAm & KNILM
588 RAF Lysander SD XPT Light Transport 100 125&129 Extreme STOL

600 A5M3a Claude CV Fighter 1 Odd
601 A5M4 Claude CV Fighter 2 All
602 A5M4-K Claude TRG CV Fighter Trainer 253 All
603 A6M2m21 Zero CV Fighter (20 mm guns) 4 All
604 A6M2 Sen Baku FB CV Fighter Bomber 5 All
605 A6M2-N Rufe FF Float Fighter 6 All
606 A5M4a Claude CV Fighter 3 Odd Note 9
607 A6M2-K Zero TRG CV Fighter Trainer 256 All Limited in 102 & 104
608 A6M5-K Zero TRG CV Fighter Bomber Trainer 8 All Limited in 102 & 104
609 A6M3m33 Zero CV Fighter 10 All
610 A6M3m32 Zero CV Fighter 11 All
611 A6M4m42 Zero CV Fighter 16 Odd Note 13
612 A6M5m52a Zero CV Fighter 13 All
613 A7M1 Sam CV Fighter 22 All
614 A6M5m52b Zero CV Fighter 15 All
615 A6M5d-S Zero NF CV Night Fighter 12 All Has Night Glasses
616 A6M5m52c Zero CV Fighter 17 All
617 A6M7 Zero FB CV Fighter 18 All
618 A6M4m43 Zero High Altitude CV Fighter 16 Odd Note 13
619 A6M8 Zero CV Fighter 20 All
620 B5M1-Q Mabel AS Light Bomber w AS & Bombs 26 99&105
621 A7M2 Sam CV Fighter 22 All
622 A6M3KAI Zero CV Fighter w 30mm guns 14 All
623 B4Y1 Jean TB CV Torpedo Bomber 47 All

624 B4Y1-Q Jean AS CV Bomber w Air AS Bombs 24 99&105
625 B5M1 Mable Light Bomber 27 All
626 B5N1-Q Kate AS CV Bomber w AS & Bombs 30 99&105
627 B5N1/B5N1-K Kate TB CV Torpedo Bomber 28 All
628 B5N2 Kate TB CV Torpedo Bomber 29 All
629 B5N2-Q Kate AS CV Bmr w AS & Bombs 30 All
630 B6N1 Jill TB CV Torpedo Bomber 31 All
631 B6N2 Jill TB CV Torpedo Bomber 32 All
632 B6N2a Jill TB CV Torpedo Bomber 33 All
633 F1M2 Pete ASDB Float Recon w Air DC 69 All Note 3
634 E13A1-S Jake AS Float Recon w Air DC 61 All
635 B7A1 Grace TB CV Dive Torpedo Bomber 36 All Counterpart to 955
636 C3N1 Kate RC CV Recon Plane with Camera 34 Not 106
637 C5M2 Babs RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 38 All
638 C5M1 Babs RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 38 All
639 C6N1 Myrt RC CV Recon Aircraft with Camera 40 All
640 C6N1-S Myrt NF CV Night Fighter 41 All
641 C6N2 Myrt RC CV Recon Aircraft with Camera 40 All
642 D1A2 He66 Susie TRG CV Dive Bomber Trainer 43 All = He-50 Ltd in 102&4
643 C6N3-S Myrt NF CV Night Fighter 41 All
644 D3A1 Val DB CV Dive Bomber 45 All Also 60 kg GP bombs
645 D3A2 Val DB CV Dive Bomber 46 All Also 60 kg GP bombs
646 C7M2 Dinah RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 183 All
647 D3Y1-K Mojo TRG Dive Bomber Trainer 48 All

648 C6N1-B Myrt TB CV Torpedo Bomber 40 All
649 D4Y1 Judy DB CV Dive Bomber 50 All Also 60 kg GP bombs
650 D4Y2 Judy DB CV Dive Bomber 51 All Also 60 kg GP bombs
651 D4Y3 Judy DB CV Dive Bomber 52 All Also 60 kg GP bombs
652 D4Y5 Judy DB CV Dive Bomber 53 All Also 60 kg GP bombs
653 D3A1-Q Val AS CV Bomber w AS & Bombs 45 99&105
654 H8K4-L Emily XPT Heavy Transport Flying Boat 89 Odd
655 D4Y1-C Judy RC CV Recon Aircraft with Camera 56 All
656 D4Y2-C Judy RC CV Recon Aircraft with Camera 57 All
657 D4Y2-S+ Judy NF CV Night Fighter with Radar 59 All
658 D4Y2-S Judy NF CV Night Fighter 59 All
659 E11A1 Laura FR Float Recon 174 99-105 Includes E10A1 planes
660 E13A1 Jake FR Float Recon 61 All
661 E13A1b-S Jake AS Float Recon with Air AS Bombs 62 All Also has MAD
662 H8K3 Emily AS Flying Boat w AS & Bombs 88 All Also has radar
663 E14Y1 Glen FR Sub-borne Float Recon 64 All Submarine recon
664 E15K1 Norm FR Float Recon 65 All
665 E16A1 Paul FDB Float Dive Bomber 66 All
666 E7K1 Alf FR Float Recon 67 All
667 E8N2 Dave FDB Float Dive Bomber 68 All
668 F1M1 Pete FDB Float Dive Bomber 69 All Note 3
669 G3M2-KAI Nell RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 112 All
670 G3M2/G3M2-K Nell TB Torpedo Bomber/Trainer 71 All
671 G3M3 Nell TB Torpedo Bomber 72 All Long range

672 G3M3-Q Nell TB Med Bomber w Air AS Bombs 77 All
673 G4M1m11 Betty TB Torpedo Bomber 75 All
674 G4M2m22 Betty TB Torpedo Bomber 76 All
675 G4M2m22a Betty TB Torpedo Bomber 76 All
676 G4M3m34a Betty AS Med Bomber w Air AS Bombs 81 All
677 G4M3m34+MXY7 ASM Med Bomber w MXY7 ASM 78 All
678 G4M3m34 TB Torpedo Bomber 79 All
679 G6M-L2/G4M1-L XPT Medium Transport 80 All
680 G5N2-L Liz XPT Heavy Transport 129 All
681 H6K2-L Mavis XPT Heavy Transport Flying Boat 82 All Long range
682 H6K4-L Mavis XPT Heavy Transport Flying Boat 83 All Long range
683 H6K4 Mavis AS Flying Boat w AS & Bombs 84 All
684 H6K5 Mavis AS Flying Boat w AS & Bombs 85 All
685 H5Y1 Ruby AS Flying Boat w AS & Bombs 90 All
686 H8K1 Emily AS Flying Boat w AS & Bombs 87 All
687 H8K2 Emily AS Flying Boat w AS & Bombs 88 All
688 H8K2-L Emily XPT Heavy Transport Flying Boat 89 All
689 H9A1 Apple TRG Flying Boat Trainer 86 All
690 J1N1-C Irving RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 91 All
691 J1N1-S Irving NF Night Fighter 92 All
692 J1N1-Sa Irving NF Night Fighter with Radar 92 All
693 C7M3 Dinah RC Recon Plane with Camera 182 99&105
694 J2M2 Jack Fighter 95 All
695 J2M3 Jack Fighter 96 All

696 H8K1-L Emily XPT Heavy Transport Flying Boat 87 All
697 J2M5 Jack Fighter 98 All
698 K3M3-L Pine XPT CV Light Transport 108 Odd Some Civil Assigned
699 J7W1 Shinden Fighter 100 All
700 J2W2 Shinden [Jet] Fighter 99 All
701 J8M1 Shusei [RKT] Fighter 102 All Ultra Short Range
702 D5N1-C Kitsuka RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 104 All
703 D5N1 Kitsuka DB JET Dive Bomber 104 All
704 K3M3 Pine TRG Crew Trainer 108 Limited in 102/4&6
705 K5Y1 Willow TRG Intermediate Trainer 106 Odd
706 K5Y2 Willow TRG Float Intermediate Trainer 70 Odd
707 K11W2 Birch TRG Crew Trainer 108 Limited in 102,104&106
708 K11W2 Birch AS Bomber with Air AS Bombs 108 All
709 L2D2 Tabby XPT Medium Transport 110 All DC-3 variant
710 L3Y2 Tina XPT Light Transport 111 All Some Civil Assigned
711 L1N1 Thora XPT Light Transport 39 All
712 M6A1 Seiran FTB Float Torpedo Bomber 113 All Submarine bomber
713 L3Y1 Tina XPT Light Transport 111 Not 126 Civil = Army Assigned
714 N1K1a Rex FF Float Fighter 115 All MB
715 N1K1-J George Fighter 116 All
716 N1K2-Ja George Fighter 117 All
717 N1K3-J George Fighter 117 All
718 N1K5-J George Fighter 119 All
719 N1K1-Jb George Fighter 116 All

720 N1K3-A George Fighter 117 All
721 P1Y1a Francis TB Torpedo Bomber 122 All
722 P1Y1+MXY7 ASM Med Bomber w MXY7 ASM 123 All More wing/payload
723 P1Y3 Francis TB Medium Bomber 125 All More wing/payload
724 P1Y2 Francis TB Torpedo Bomber 125 All
725 P1Y2-S Francis NF Night Fighter with Radar 126 All
726 P2M1 Peggy TB Torpedo Bomber 218 All Needs IJN Colors
727 Q1W1 Lorna AS Dive Bomber w Air AS Bombs 128 All Also has MAD
728 Q1W2 Lorna AS Dive Bomber w Air AS Bombs 128 All Also has MAD
729 Q3W1 Nankai AS Light Bomber w Air AS Bombs 108 All
730 G4M2-KAI Betty RC Recon Aircraft with 2 Cameras 74 Not 126
731 G3M2-Q Nell AS Med Bomber w Air AS Bombs 71 All
732 S1A1 Denko NF Night Fighter 133 All
733 G8N1 Rita+2xMXY7 Med Bomber + 2xMXY7m33 131 All
734 G4M2m22b Betty TB Torpedo Bomber 76 All
735 G5N3 Liz Heavy Bomber 130 Not 126
736 G8N1 Rita Heavy Bomber 131 All
737 G7M1a Ellie Med Bomber 35 Odd Note 4 4xEngines
738 G7M1a Ellie TB Tpdo Bomber with 21 inch torp 37 Odd Note 4 4xEngines
739 Ki-219 He-219 NF+ Night Fighter with AI Radar 118 125&129
740 Ka-1 (RW) RC/AS Observation & AS Autogyro 141 All Land, float or CV
741 Ki-10 Perry Biplane Fighter 19 All
742 742 Ki-144 [Me-264] Heavy Bomber 101 125&129
743 Ki-9 Spruce TRG Intermediate Trainer 143 Odd

744 Ki-15 II Babs RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 145 All
745 MC-22 Helen XPT Medium Transport [Ki-49II KAI] 196 125&129
746 Ki-21 Ic Sally Medium Bomber 147 All
747 Ki-21 IIa Sally Medium Bomber 148 All
748 Ki-21 IIb Sally Medium Bomber 148 All
749 MC-20 I Topsy XPT Medium Transport 206 101-105
750 MC-21 Sally XPT Medium Transport 151 All
751 MC-20 II Topsy XPT Medium Transport 206 All
752 Ki-27a/b Nate Fighter 153 All
753 Unit 731 LtAc BW Light Bomber with BW Bombs 121 Not 126 Note 17
754 Ki-30 Ann DB Dive Bomber 155 All
755 Ki-32 Mary Light Bomber 156 All
756 Unit 731 Ki-36 BW Light Bomber with BW Bombs 158 Not 126 6xUji BW Bombs
757 Ki-36 Ida COOP Observation Bomber 158 All
758 Ki-34 Thora XPT Light Transport 39 All
759 Ki-43 Ia Oscar Fighter 160 All MB
760 Ki-43 Ib Oscar Fighter 161 All MB
761 Ki-43 Ic Oscar Fighter 162 All MB
762 Ki-43 IIb Oscar Fighter 163 All MB Note 11
763 Ki-36 Ida AS Light Bomber w AS Bombs 158 125&129
764 Ki-43 IIIa Oscar Fighter 165 All MB

765 Ki-43 IIIb Oscar Fighter Interceptor 166 All MB
766 Ki-43 IIKAI Oscar Fighter 164 All MB Note 11
767 Ki-44 IIIb Fighter Interceptor 171 All MB
768 Ki-44 I Tojo Fighter Interceptor 168 All MB
769 Ki-44 IIa Tojo Fighter Interceptor 169 All MB
770 Ki-44 IIb Tojo Fighter Interceptor 170 All MB
771 Ki-44 IIc Tojo Fighter Interceptor 170 All MB
772 Ki-44 IIIa Tojo CV Fighter Interceptor 171 All MB
773 Ki-50 III Lorna ASDB ASW Dive Bomber 128 125&129
774 Ki-50 II Lorna ASDB ASW Dive Bomber 128 125&129
775 Ki-45 KAIa Nick Long Range Fighter 175 All
776 Ki-45 KAIb Nick FB Long Range Fighter 176 All
777 Ki-45 KAIc Nick FB Night Fighter 177 All
778 Ki-45 KAId Nick FB Long Range Fighter 178 All
779 Ki-45 II Nick FB Long Range Fighter 230 125&129
780 Ki-45 KAIc+ Nick FB Night Fighter with Radar 177 All
781 Ki-46 I Dinah RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 181 All
782 Ki-46 II Dinah RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 182 All
783 Ki-46 III Dinah RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 182 All
784 Ki-46 IV Dinah RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 182 All
785 Ki-46 IIIKAI Dnh NF Night Fighter with Radar 185 All
786 Ki-46 IIIKAI Dinah Long Range Fighter 184 All
787 Ki-48 IIb Lily DB Dive Bomber 189 All
788 Ki-48 Ib Lily Light Bomber 190 All

789 Ki-48 IIa Lily Light Bomber 189 All
790 Ki-48 IIc Lily+Igo1 Light Bomber w Igo I ASM 186 All
791 Ki-48 IIc Lily DB Dive Bomber 191 All 188 in 126 = Kk
792 Ki-49 IQ Helen AS Med Bomber w DC & GP Bombs 193 All
793 Ki-49 Ia Helen Medium Bomber 193 All
794 Ki-49 IIa Helen Medium Bomber 194 All
795 Ki-49 IIb Helen Medium Bomber 194 All
796 Ki-49 Helen XPT Armed Medium Transport 196 All
797 Ki-51b Sonia DB Dive Bomber 197 All
798 Ki-51c Sonia DB Dive Bomber 198 Not 126
799 Ki-49 III Helen Medium Bomber 195 All
800 Ki-54b Hickory TRG Crew Trainer 200 Limited in 122, 124 & 126
801 Ki-54c Hickory XPT Light Transport 201 All CV capable in 125&9
802 Ki-55 Ida TRG Advanced Trainer 158 All
803 Ki-54d Hickory AS Light Bomber with DC 200 All CV capable in 125&9
804 Ki-56 Thalia XPT Light Transport 204 All Very Good Load MB
805 Ki-57 I Topsy XPT Medium Transport 205 All
806 Ki-57 II Topsy XPT Medium Transport 205 All
807 Ki-59 Theresa XPT Light Transport 207 All
808 2xKu-8 Gandor & Tug Tug & Gliders Combination 227 All Needs Side Bitmap
809 Ki-61 Ia Tony Fighter 209 All
810 Ki-61 Ib Tony Fighter 210 All
811 Ki-61 Ic Tony Fighter 211 All
812 Ki-61 Id Tony Fighter 212 All

813 Ki-61 II KAIa Tony Fighter 213 All
814 Ki-65 Me109E Mike Fighter Interceptor 208 All
815 Ki-67 Ia Peggy Medium Bomber 215 All
816 Ki-67 Ib Peggy Medium Bomber 215 All
817 Ki-109 I Peggy NF Very Heavy Night Fighter 217 All
818 Ki-67 I Peggy TP Torpedo Bomber 218 All
819 Ki-74 I a Patsy Long Range Recon Bomber 219 All w 3D camera
820 Ki-76 Stella AS Observation/AS Aircraft 220 All All Platforms STOL
821 Ki-71 Edna RCDB Recon Acft & Dive Bomber 7 Not 126 COOP Aircraft
822 Ki-79a Nate FB TRG Fighter Bomber Trainer 221 All
823 Ki-80 I Helen Formation leader w ICB 127 Not 126
824 Ki-83 Stan Fighter 223 All
825 Ki-84 Ia Frank Fighter 225 All
826 Ki-84 Ib Frank Fighter 226 All
827 Ki-84 Ic Frank Fighter 226 All
828 Ki-84 IIa Frank Fighter 228 All Wood Afterbody
829 Ki-91 Sandy Heavy Bomber 245 All
830 Ki-93 Ia Pat Fighter 230 All
831 Ki-93 Ib Pat FB Long Range Fighter 231 All
832 Ki-94 II Eric Fighter 232 All
833 Ki-97 Peggy XPT Medium Transport 242 All
834 Ki-95 Lee RC Recon Aircraft with Camera 234 All
835 KI-96 Toryu Long Range Fighter 230 125&129
836 Ki-100 I Tony Fighter 235 All

837 Ki-100 II Tony Fighter 236 All
838 Ki-102a Randy High Altitude Heavy Fighter 238 All
839 Ki-102b Randy FB Fighter Bomber 239 All
840 Ki-102c Randy NF High Alt Night Fighter w Radar 241 All
841 Ki-203b Randy+Igo1 Fighter Bomber + Igo1b ASM 239 All
842 Ki-67 I Peggy+Igo1 Med Bomber + Igo1a ASM 216 All
843 Ki-72 Ida COOP Observation Bomber 202 Odd
844 L4M1 Topsy XPT Medium Transport [Ki-57 I] 205 125&129
845 AT-2 Thora XPT Light Transport [Civil Ki-34] 39 All
846 Type LO/Model 14 Light Transport [Lockheed 14] 204 All MB
847 Y-59 Hickory XPT Light Transport [Civil Ki-54c] 201 All
848 Ki-201 Karyu (Jet) Fighter 247 All
849 Ki-202 Shusei (RKT) Fighter 248 All
850 Ki-85 Liz Heavy Bomber 73 Not 126
851 L2D1/DC-3 XPT Medium Transport 110 All DC-3 variants
852 G7M1b KAI Katana RC Recon Acft w 3D Cameras 35 Odd Note 5 4xEngines
853 RTAF BKh11/Hawk 75 Fighter 146 Not 126
854 RTAF BJ1/V-93S Observation Bomber 144 Not 126
855 RTA WS-103 FR Float Recon 60 Not 126
856 RTAF BKh13/Ki-43Ic Fighter 233 Not 126
857 RTAF BTh3/B-10 GP Medium Bomber w GP Bombs 152 Not 126
858 RTAF BKh12/Ki-27 Fighter 154 Not 126
859 RTAF BKh13/Ki-43II Fighter 233 Not 126
860 RTAF BTh4/Ki-21 I Medium Bomber 150 Not 126

861 RTN E8N1 FR Float Recon 63 Not 126
862 RTAF Ki-79a TRG Fighter Trainer 221 125&129
863 RTAF BJ2/Ki-30 Dive Bomber 157 Not 126
864 RTAF Fairchld24 BS1 Observation Bomber 121 Not 126 Counterpart to 986
865 RTAF BF6/Ki-36 Observation Bomber 159 Not 126
866 RTAF BTh6/Ki-49 Medium Bomber 192 Not 126
867 RTN E13A1 FR Float Recon 259 Not 126
868 RTAF BKh10/Hawk III Biplane Fighter 260 Not 126
869 RTAF BKh9/Hawk II Biplane Fighter 260 Not 126
870 RTAF BTh5/Ki-21 II Medium Bomber 150 Not 126
871 Ki-50 Ib Janice NF Night Fighter [Ju-88 C6] 49 125&129 Ju-88 C6
872 Ki-50 Id Janice RC Recon Aircraft [Ju-88D2 w cam] 49 125&129 Ju-88 D2
873 Ki-50 IIb Janice NF+ Night Fighter [Ju-88G7 w radar] 203 125&129 Ju-88 G7
874 Ki-50 I Janice DB Dive Bomber [Ju-88A5] 49 125&129 Ju-88 A5
875 Ki-50 Ic Janice TB Torpedo Bomber [Ju-88A17] 49 125&129 Ju-88 A17
876 G4H2 FW200 Trudy Heavy Bomber 114 Odd
877 G5N2 Liz Heavy Bomber 130 Not 126
878 Ki-68 Liz Heavy Bomber 73 Not 126
879 CoCAF BR.20 Ruth Medium Bomber 239 Not 126
880 DC-2 Tess XPT Medium Transport 257 All
881 FW-200 Trudy XPT Heavy Transport 109 All Note 18
882 G4H1 FW200 Trudy RB Medium Bomber w 2xCameras 109 Not 126
883 G8N1 Rita UB Hvy Bomber w Uranium Bomb 131 All
884 Ki-91 Sandy UB Hvy Bomber w Uranium Bomb 245 All

885 Ar-196A3 FR Float Recon 140 Not 126
886 A6N1 Mike [Me-109T] Fighter 208 125&129
887 B7A3 Grace TB CV Torpedo Bomber 36 All Counterpart to 957
888 C6N1-B Myrt TB CV Torpedo Bomber 33 125&129
889 J9M1 Stan Fighter 224 All
890 Ki-50 IId Janice RC Recon Acft [Ju-88H1 w 3xcam] 49 125&129 Ju-88S
891 Ki-50 III Janice TB Torpedo Bomber ]Ju-188 A2] 49 125&129 Ju-88 A17
892 Ki-50 IIb + AAM NF Ju-88G1 w Hs-298 AAM 203 125&129 Ju-88 G7
893 Ki-92 Celia Xpt Armed Medium Transport 149 All
894 Ki-90 FW200 Trudy Heavy Bomber 114 125&129 Note 20
895 A7He1 He112 Jerry Fighter 251 Odd
896 F1M2 Pete FF Biplane Float Fighter 69 All Note 3
897 Ki-52 Ju-87B Irene Dive Bomber 252 125&129
898 C3N2 Kate RC CV Recon Plane with Camera 34 125&129
899 A9He1 He113 Ben Interceptor Fighter 237 Not 126 He-113 aka He-100
900 A6M4-S Zero NF Carrier Night Fighter 12 125&129 Has AI Radar
901 G6He1 Grief HB Heavy Bomber w bombs 35 125&129 He-277 variant
902 G6He1 Grief TB Heavy Bomber w torpedoes 37 125&129 He-277 variant
903 G6He2 Grief + 2xIGo1 Heavy Bomber w I-Go 1a ASM 35 125&129
904 L2D3-1 Tabby XPT Medium Transport 110 All
905 Axis I-16 Type 24 Fighter 240 All
906 G7M1d Ellie RC Recon Acft w 3D Cameras 55 Odd Note 5 2xEngines
907 G7M2 Ellie TB Heavy Torpedo Bmr w Radar 37 125&129 Note 6 4xEngines
908 Axis Potez 25 COOP Observation Bomber 187 Odd MS

909 Ki-99 FW190A5 Fred Fighter 250 Not 126 One delivered 1943
910 A4N1-K Adam Carrier Biplane Fighter Trainer 258 Odd
911 A7M3m23 Sam CV Fighter 23 All
912 B7A2 Grace TB CV Torpedo Bomber 36 All Counterpart to 956
913 G8N1-L Rita XPT Heavy Transport 73 125&129
914 Ki-115a Tsurugi Dive Bomber 243 125,126&129
915 Ki-115b Tsurugi Dive Bomber 243 125,126&129
916 Ki-119 Isaac Fighter Bomber 246 All
917 G10N1 Mt Fuji Very Heavy Bomber 132 125&129
918 G10N1-L Mt Fiji XPT Very Heavy Transport 132 125&129
919 Ki-108KAI Randy High Altitude Fighter 238 All
920 Ki-47 Faye Dive Bomber 920 Odd
921 D6N1 Toka Dive Bomber 244 125,126&129
922 D6N2 Toka Dive Bomber 244 125,126&129
923 Ki-80 II Helen Formation leader w ICB 127 125&129
924 Ki-80 III Helen Formation leader w ICB 127 125,126&129
925 Ki-110 Hickory XPT Light Transport 201 All Wood Construction
926 Q2M1 Peggy AS ASW Patrol Bomber “Taiyo” 216 All JNAF Ki-67 variant
927 Ki-67 II Peggy Medium Bomber 215 All
928 Ki-67 II Peggy TP Torpedo Bomber 218 All
929 Ki-109 II Peggy NF Very Heavy Night Fighter 217 125&129
930 Ki-109 III Peggy NF Very Heavy Night Fighter 217 125&129 Ha-214 engines IRL
931 Ki-67 Ic Peggy Medium Bomber 215 All

932 Ki-74 II Patsy Long Range Medium Bomber 219 All Ha-214 engines IRL
933 Ki-74 Ib Patsy XPT Long Range Medium Transport 219 All
934 Ki-116 Frank Fighter 225 All Lightweight Variant
935 Ki-117 Frank High Altitude Fighter 225 All Ki-84N
936 Ki-84 II b Frank High Altitude Fighter 228 All Ki-84R Wood Aft
937 A7M3-J Sam Fighter (non CV) 23 Odd MB
938 P1Y1b Francis TB Torpedo Bomber 122 All
939 P1Y4 Francis Medium Bomber 125 Odd More wing, payload
940 P1Y5 Francis Medium Bomber 125 Odd More wing, payload
941 P1Y1-S Francis NF Night Fighter 126 All
942 P3Y1 Tenga w MXY7 Jet Bomber w MXY7 ASM 229 Odd Jet P1Y
943 P1Y6 Francis Medium Bomber 125 Odd More wing, payload
944 P3Y3 Francis Heavy Bomber 101 Odd
945 H8K4 Emily AS Flying Boat with AS & Bombs 88 Odd
946 D5N1-K Kitsuka TRG Jet Trainer 103 All
947 D5N2-J Kitsuka FB Jet Fighter Bomber 104 All
948 D5N3-J Kitsuka FB Jet Fighter Bomber 104 All
949 Ki-200 Syusui RKT Rocket Fighter 248 All
950 J8M2 Syusui RKT Rocket Fighter 102 All
951 Ki-103 Stan High Altitude Heavy Fighter 224 Odd
952 Ki-84 III Frank High Altitude Fighter 228 All
953 Ki-66 Ia Angie Dive Bomber 178 Odd
954 Ki-66 Ib Angie Dive Bomber 178 Odd
955 B7A1 Grace DB CV Dive Bomber 25 All Counterpart to 635

956 B7A2 Grace DB CV Dive Bomber 25 All Counterpart to 912
957 B7A3 Grace DB CV Dive Bomber 25 All Counterpart to 887
958 A8N3a Tojo CV Interceptor Fighter 172 125&129 Note 10
959 A8N1b Tojo CV Interceptor Fighter 172 125&129 Note 10
960 L2D4-1 Tabby XPT Armed Medium Transport 101 All
961 G4H1-L Trudy XPT Armed Heavy Transport 109 125&129 FW-200 Note 18
962 Ki-129 Q Nankai AS Light Bomber w AS Bombs/MAD 108 125&129
963 Ki-67 IIIQ Peggy AS Medium Bomber w AS Bombs 215 All
964 D3A2 Val DB TRG CV Dive Bomber Trainer 46 All Ltd in even Scenarios
965 B5N2-K Kate TRG CV Torpedo Bomber Trainer 29 Not 126 Limited in 102 & 104
966 B5N2-C Kate RCN CV Recon Aircraft w Radar 34 All
967 Ki-33 I Claude Fighter (Army, Non CV) 254 Odd
968 Ki-33 II Claude Fighter (Army, Non CV) 254 125&129 Note 8
969 Ki-44 IIIc CV Fighter Interceptor 172 All MB
970 Ki-27 KAI Nate Fighter 153 Not 126
971 Ki-45Q Nick ASW Fighter w MAD & DC 178 All
972 A6M1m11 Zero Fighter (non CV) 9 All
973 Ki-43 Id Oscar Fighter 162 125&129 MB Note 8
974 Ki-62 Jim Fighter 213 125&129 MB 30 mm guns
975 Ki-43 Ie Oscar Fighter 162 125&129 MB Note 8
976 Ki-64 Rob Fighter Interceptor 214 125&129
977 Ki-64KAI Rob Fighter Interceptor 214 125&129
978 G7M1c Ellie Med Bomber 55 125&129 Note 4 2 Eng
979 G7M1c Ellie TB Tpdo Bomber with 21 inch torp 58 125&129 Note 4 2 Eng

980 2xKu-8II Gliders & Tug Medium Gliders with Towplane 227 All Needs Side Bitmap
981 2xKu-7 Gliders & Tug Heavy Gliders with Towplane 227 All
982 MT-1 Hayabusa Light Transport 107 Odd
983 Ki-30 Ann DB Level Bomber 155 Not 126
984 Ki-81 Lily Level Bomber 191 Not 126
985 N1K2 Rex FF Float Fighter 115 Odd
986 RTAF BS1Fairchild 24 Light Transport/Trainer 121 Not 126 Counterpart to 864
987 Ki-177 Fugaku Very Heavy Bomber 132 125&129
988 Ki-177 Fugaku XPT Very Heavy Transport 132 125&129
989 Ku-1 Glider & Tug Ku-1 & Ki-51 Combination 137 Odd
990 Ki-105 Ohtori Long Range Medium Transport 94 All
991 2xKu-8III Gander & Tug Ki-49 & Gliders Combination 21 Odd
992 L2D2(IJA) Tabby XPT Medium Transport 110 All Army & Civil Version
993 K11W2 Birch XPT Light Transport 255 All Carrier Capable
994 Ki-38 Nick Long Range Fighter Bomber 175 125&129

Note 1: The bitmap for 518 is identical to Axis bitmap 142, but this is an Allied bitmap.

Note 2: The one PBJ that is carrier capable is in honor of the fact one made carrier landings in 1944. It isn't enough to be considered useful in the scenario.

Note 3: The float fighter carries a smaller bomb load to a greater normal range, and no bomb load to extended range. The float dive bomber and float ASW dive bomber versions carry the full bomb load to the standard normal range, and no bomb load on recon or search missions. All these are historical roles for the Pete.

Note 4: The Japanese wisely did not like the coupled engines of the He-177, but chose alternate ways to get enough power. The third Mitsubishi design is designated G7M1c to indicate third iteration. It is a twin engine, He-177 like aircraft replacing coupled engines with more powerful single engines. That means production must wait for development of such engines. The First Mitsubishi design is designated G7M1a to indicate the first iteration. This is a four engine bomber with a substantially He-177 body, but using independent smaller engines available sooner, similar to the later He-277. However, it suffers from the added drag and loss of maneuverability of a 4 engine configuration.

Note 5: The G7M1d recon variant is a two engine aircraft identical to the G7M1c except there is only a top turret and a tail stinger and equipped with a 3D camera. The G7M1b recon variant is four engine aircraft similarly armed with and equipped.

Note 6: Scenario 105 presents a G7M2 version with late war 2200 hp engines. Its twin HMG have been replaced by single 20mm guns. Otherwise it is identical with the 4 engine G7M1c found in the same scenario.

Note 7: The use of a, b, c and d in the designation of a Japanese aircraft follows a practice of post war Western historians. The actual official listings are ko, otsu, hei, tei, and so on (there are 42 total). This is the traditional order in which the Hiragana and Katagana are memorized. Scholars think this corresponds to the traditional order of letters in English. Hiragana and Katakana are the symbols for syllables in Japanese for native and foreign words respectively: the syllable is the same regardless of how it is written? Writing the full Romanji is too long for our purposes given field length.

Note 8: The Ki-33 II is a Ki-33 modified for a 160 liter drop tank and wing mounted 20 mm guns inspired by the A5M1a experiment. Unlike the A5M4a, the JAAF elected to use Army model 20 mm guns. While the Ki-33 is nominally inferior to the Ki-27 in maneuverability, the composite maneuverability formula and its superior speed results in a slightly higher rating in this treatment. The Ki-33 is, in fact, a lightweight A5M1 redesigned to be extremely maneuverable because of JAAF requirements. The Ki-43 Id is a Ki-43 Ic similarly inspired. It is the same mounting as was used on the Ki-43 IIIb. The Ki-43 Ie is a Ki-43 Id using the Supercharged Ha-5 Engine of the A6M4. The effect of the engine is simply to change the altitude rating of the fighter.

Note 9: A5M4 fitted with the weapons and drop tank of the A5M1a.

Note 10: Ki-44 modified with arrester gear and Navy 20 mm guns. The JAAF planned a similar modification (but retaining Army guns) for use on the Akitsu Maru as a CVE (See Ki-44 IIIc).

Note 11: Ki-43 IIb & II KAI rearmed with 20 mm guns inspired by Ki-43 Id in Note 8 above.

Note 12: Reduced armament to gain maneuverability; field conversion.

Note 13: Uses a mechanically supercharged Ha-5 engine. This is similar to a turbo-supercharger, but uses a direct mechanical gear drive. Historically, this engine was not put into production (for the A6M4). Instead, a more powerful engine was chosen (for the A6M5). In Full RHS Scenarios (with odd numbers), players may chose to build either or both the A6M4 and/or A6M5. In Japan enhanced scenarios, higher priority results in the A6M4 being made 6 months sooner. In Simplified RHS Scenarios (with even numbers), neither the MS Ha-5 engine nor the A6M4 is present.

Note 14: Bulged windows behind cockpit for cameras.

Note 15: One Chiang Kai Shek flight and 6 unassigned CNAC freighters.

Note 16: In JES Scenarios 99 & 105, the P-39D and P-39N1 get the turbosupercharged engines they were designed to have. This provides better altitude performance.

Note 17: Slot 753 uses the Fairchild 24 to represent a variety of unidentified light aircraft used by Unit 731.

Note 18: The FW-200 transport is also used for very long range transports intended for Eurasian service by Mansyu KKK, but which are not represented separately. These include the He-116 and the LB-2 Akatsukigo (Dawn).

Note 19: This is the most numerous and successful version of the ANT-42 or TB-7 and the first one to be designated Pe-8. It was powered by ASh-42 gasoline engines rather than problematical diesels used on both earlier and later versions. Not sent to PTO historically, it is assumed in Japan enhanced scenarios a few were made available to the Far East Air Forces. Also it is assumed return to diesels did not happen.

Note 20: This is the second use of the Ki-90 designator. The first use was for a bomber variant of the Ju-90 which Junkers was not permitted to complete.

Note Kk = Kamakaze in scenario 106

Note MB: Maneuverability Bonus for Fowler Flaps or equivalent.

Note MS: Level II Scenarios will have 17 MS-406 (ESC 565) and 10 Potez 63.11 fighters (Esc 555). There are also 20+5 damaged Potez 29 (Mixed Air Group Transport ESC) and 4 Potez 25 (HQ flight). These will be odd numbered scenarios.

Attachments
RHSIIPla..otOrder.txt
(59.41 KiB) Downloaded 5 times

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”