Rhondalynn's Cancer Thread

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Capt. Harlock

RE: Rhondalynn's Cancer Thread

Post by Capt. Harlock »

Working on software updates this afternoon.

Does that mean the Windows 10 plunge?

Congratulations on graduating from the wheelchair.
Civil war? What does that mean? Is there any foreign war? Isn't every war fought between men, between brothers?

--Victor Hugo
rhondabrwn

Post by rhondabrwn »

Already on 10, this was just 45 days worth of routine updates. It mounts up! Gigabytes of data downloaded. Faster Internet here in Indianapolis though. Things move right along at a good clip. Have Steam updating too.

Tons of energy coming back too. Can still keyboard pretty good too.

Wonder how long I have before the kidney cancer starts to bites? I feel good enough that it worries me about what things will feel like in the future. Plenty of painkillers stockpiled for all me.

Missing the Rehab center's chef's a bit, they could really cook, but happy to be fixing for myself again :)
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(
rhondabrwn

Post by rhondabrwn »

Finding some time for a bit of gaming. Didn't expect to be doing that. I'm still limited in my movement so can't do much physical stuff at the moment. Cooking lunch is my big concern at the moment [:D]
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

Orm

Post by Orm »

It sounds nice that you can relax enough for some gaming.

You are in my daily thoughts and prayers. I wish you all the best.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
rhondabrwn

Post by rhondabrwn »

Lots of pain in my right leg though. It's not easy concentrating to be honest. Even politics are boring me after one article or two.

Did read a 116 page PDF on Kidney Cancer though.

Then ate a really crappy frozen dinner
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

Zap

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: rhondabrwn

Lots of pain in my right leg though. It's not easy concentrating to be honest. Even politics are boring me after one article or two.

Did read a 116 page PDF on Kidney Cancer though.

Then ate a really crappy frozen dinner

I knows it tough not being fully recovered yet from the fall. But be sure to pamper yourself buy the higher priced TV dinners there is a difference. I know I've eaten both 99cent ones at Wal-Mart and the 3.00 ones. hope the healing comes sooner then later so you can get around aeasier.
parusski

Post by parusski »

Rhonda see my message.

It appears that the end is near. I am stunned and sad. Please continue to give her support.

God bless Rhonda.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Zap

Post by Zap »

Rhonda, Walking with you in my heart and spirit.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: parusski

It appears that the end is near.
warspite1

[:(] God bless indeed
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
british exil

Post by british exil »

Rhonda see my message.

It appears that the end is near. I am stunned and sad. Please continue to give her support.

God bless Rhonda.

A post I did not really want to see, although I know it is part of the illness.

Rhonda enjoy the time you have, with people and things that are most dearest to you.
Thinking of you, wishing I could post something more inspiring, I am sorry.

Mat
"It is not enough to expect a man to pay for the best, you must also give him what he pays for." Alfred Dunhill

WitE,UV,AT,ATG,FoF,FPCRS
berto

Post by berto »

May the Lord bless you, Rhonda, and give you peace.
Campaign Series Legion https://cslegion.com/
Campaign Series Lead Coder https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... hp?f=10167
Panzer Campaigns, Panzer Battles Lead Coder https://wargameds.com
rhondabrwn

Post by rhondabrwn »

Rhonda see my message.

God bless Rhonda.

WHOA! Who put the stamp of death on me? There is no expiration date set on me, I could live for years, my Kidney cancer could even be in remission I have no symptoms at all showing. We are 100% concerned about controlling brain pressure and keeping me thinking properly. Next is the simple non-cancerous healing of my broken femur. They can make you walk in hours with a metal rod inserted but they can't take away the pain of healing tissue.

Other than the broken bone you wouldn't know there was anything wrong with me except for MRI that revealed the large tumors.

I am hurting... a lot... but nothing is killing me yet. I am registered with the Hospice to get a variety of free services, home care, an aide to check in on me and help out, free pain meds, home nurse visits etc. You just get qualified and then the Hospice services roll out as you need them. Please don't read this as my imminent death.

So sorry if I scared you :(

This bird is nowhere near death unless I fall and break something again!

love you guys!
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Rhonda see my message.

God bless Rhonda.

WHOA! Who put the stamp of death on me? There is no expiration date set on me, I could live for years, my Kidney cancer could even be in remission I have no symptoms at all showing. We are 100% concerned about controlling brain pressure and keeping me thinking properly. Next is the simple non-cancerous healing of my broken femur. They can make you walk in hours with a metal rod inserted but they can't take away the pain of healing tissue.

Other than the broken bone you wouldn't know there was anything wrong with me except for MRI that revealed the large tumors.

I am hurting... a lot... but nothing is killing me yet. I am registered with the Hospice to get a variety of free services, home care, an aide to check in on me and help out, free pain meds, home nurse visits etc. You just get qualified and then the Hospice services roll out as you need them. Please don't read this as my imminent death.

love you guys!
warspite1

Glad to hear it!!!!! [:)] You had us worried there.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Orm

Post by Orm »

I am glad that you will be around a while longer.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
TulliusDetritus

Post by TulliusDetritus »

Rhonda see my message.

God bless Rhonda.

WHOA! Who put the stamp of death on me? There is no expiration date set on me, I could live for years, my Kidney cancer could even be in remission I have no symptoms at all showing.

love you guys!

May you live many more years (and with quality). Grab life and do not let it go [:)]
"Hitler is a horrible sexual degenerate, a dangerous fool" - Mussolini, circa 1934
berto

Post by berto »

Well [pun intended], peace be with you anyway. [:'(]
Campaign Series Legion https://cslegion.com/
Campaign Series Lead Coder https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... hp?f=10167
Panzer Campaigns, Panzer Battles Lead Coder https://wargameds.com
waltero

Post by waltero »

Rhonda see my message.

God bless Rhonda.

love you guys!

If we have to post; maybe we could post in a more positive thread?

Rhondalynn's Cancer Free Thread!!! Positive thinking[;)]
"WELL ~ Mrs. LIncoln,
other than that, How was the play?
rhondabrwn

Post by rhondabrwn »

ORIGINAL: waltero

Rhonda see my message.

God bless Rhonda.

love you guys!

If we have to post; maybe we could post in a more positive thread?

Rhondalynn's Cancer Free Thread!!! Positive thinking[;)]

Great idea! Positive thread started... save this one for all the bad things, pain, complications and actual threats to my survivial (which will hopefully be few in number) at least for awhile longer.

It's a good day America [:)]
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

parusski

Post by parusski »

Rhonda see my message.

God bless Rhonda.

love you guys!

I made the mistake. I totally misunderstood our conversations a few days ago You WILL FIGHT and survive my dear.

Sorry I turned you into Abe Vigotta
SORRY.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Capt. Harlock

Post by Capt. Harlock »

WHOA! Who put the stamp of death on me? There is no expiration date set on me,

"I've just read that I am dead. Don't forget to delete me from your list of subscribers."

--Rudyard Kipling, letter to a magazine that had prematurely published his obituary

Good to hear your subscriptions are still running!
Civil war? What does that mean? Is there any foreign war? Isn't every war fought between men, between brothers?

--Victor Hugo

Return to “General Discussion”