Combat reports suddenly not showing?!

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

VukyTzar

Combat reports suddenly not showing?!

Post by VukyTzar »

Hello all,
I took a dive into this game few months ago and now i am playing campaing agains A.I. I am on turn 27 and all of the sudden Im not getting combat reports. Ive got them previous turn but not this one and I have them enabled in options and preferences. Any way to solve this one because its painstaking to go through them in combat report window. Thanks!
Bullwinkle58

RE: Combat reports suddenly not showing?!

Post by Bullwinkle58 »

ORIGINAL: VukyTzar

Hello all,
I took a dive into this game few months ago and now i am playing campaing agains A.I. I am on turn 27 and all of the sudden Im not getting combat reports. Ive got them previous turn but not this one and I have them enabled in options and preferences. Any way to solve this one because its painstaking to go through them in combat report window. Thanks!

Did you watch the combat replay in all cases? I think that's where the text file is generated.

The CR text file gets over-written each turn. If you have the -Archive switch in your switch set on your launch shortcut all old CRs are saved there. But the one active CR is top-level in the Save folder. I don't know of any way to turn off the generation of the CR if you watch the replay.
The Moose
VukyTzar

RE: Combat reports suddenly not showing?!

Post by VukyTzar »

Did a clean install and just backed up my save game, now it works fine... I think this odd things happen if you play a lot of turns in one sitting without exiting the game. Im just glad It is solved, though thanks for answer I appreciate it

Return to “Tech Support”