Redeeming Your Steam Key!

VR designs has been reinforced with designer Cameron Harris and the result is a revolutionary new operational war game 'Barbarossa' that plays like none other. It blends an advanced counter pushing engine with deep narrative, people management and in-depth semi-randomized decision systems.

Moderators: Vic, lancer

Tamas

Redeeming Your Steam Key!

Post by Tamas »

*************************** EDIT ****************************

The process of redeeming a Steam key has been changed because of the new site design. Please see the new instructions here:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 99&t=72513

Tac2i

RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key!

Post by Tac2i »

Done... worked perfectly for my Matrix Games version. Now also in my Steam collection of games.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
Vic

Post by Vic »

Hi all,

If you already spent quite some time with DC:Barbarossa it would be appreciated if you would take the time to leave a small user review on Steam once you are adding it to your library.

There has not been tremendous press exposure so user reviews will really be important for the Steam customer base to get an idea of the game.

Thanks &
Best wishes,

Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Hi, I'm trying to get my Steam code but it seems that my serial has already been registered and I'm pretty sure I never did it ...

Error 59: Serial Number Already Registered

Any idea ?
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

Just open a tech support ticket or contact http://www.matrixgames.com/support/ with your order details (order reference number or/and email address used when placed the order) and they will help you with the key.

have you tried to manually type it instead of copy paste? as sometimes it put's in an extra space with copy paste etc?
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Thanks will open a ticket. Thanks for the link :-)

PS: Just tried to type instead of copy-paste but it didnt help.
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

The process of redeeming a Steam key has been changed because of the new site design. Please see the new instructions here:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 99&t=72513

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa”