TOE players : Private Patch 2.21M available

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

Vic

TOE players : Private Patch 2.21M available

Post by Vic »

Hi there,

Big thanks to the multiplayer group and Ben G. for figuring this one out and sending me those save files.

It turns out your analysis is correct. I set up some test games, eventually with only auto-reinforce for aircraft and bang. Indeed.

I have prepared an immediate hot fix 2.21M.

Download it here:
http://www.vrdesigns.net/privatepatch/A ... ld221m.zip

1. Rename your current AdvancedTacticsGold.exe to AdvancedTacticsGold_backup.exe

2. Copy the .exe file in the zip to the same directory.

3. Restart game

Now... pay attention this hotfix only works for the MATRIX version and does NOT work for the Steam version.

In multiplayer games your turn is calculated by the player before you. So for your oil TOE aircraft issue to be fixed the player before you needs to play his turn with v2.21M.

For Steam players (or in multiplayer: players with a Steam player passing them the turn) the workaround is to NOT use the TOE functionality for aircraft untill I can double confirm v2.21M fixes the issue and can issue an order to the publisher to make a Steam update as well.

Once again big big thanks for helping me solve this one.

Best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”