Post by VPaulus »

Hi Mark,

Take a look at this thread:
tm.asp?m=3643470
mgarnett

RE: Unit/FX/Campaign Editor - New Version 0.8.2

Post by mgarnett »

Thanks!

I'm working through a proof of concept at the moment with a visual campaign tree designer, something like a flow chart approach. I think this would make the understanding campaign trees much easier as well as allow you to easily mix and match things as you go.

Not sure how it will work out in the end, but I would like to enable people to drag scenario "boxes" create links to and from scenario boxes and delete and mix and match as they want and then have it all neatly written back to a campaign data file.

Cheers

Mark
Mark Garnett
Brisbane Australia
hemuha

Post by hemuha »

Hi, Mark, thank you for creating the editor.
I have a problem though, it won't load anything i select as units or countries, it just remains blank.

I have the original, bought and updated.

Thank you,
Mircea
jrregan

Post by jrregan »

Is this editor still supported? I have the Steam version and get the above stated exception on all the files.

I also don't see any 'campaign editor' option or tab in the base editor app.

For now just looking to see the campaign in the editor..

thanks,
Joseph
flakfernrohr

RE: Unit Editor - New Version 0.2.0 Released

Post by flakfernrohr »

I used to be good with using this tool, but I forgot my technique and now I am unable to load my graphics file into the graphics section. When I "open" and select an equipment file, it loads and then offers a window of files to load for graphics. When I try to select the graphics file, it defaults back to equipment and will not load the graphics file. Any suggestions or guidance appreciated.
Just a war games guy.
sba55

Post by sba55 »

I have searched through this forum and can't find the answer to my issue. I have the equipment editor folder in the same folder as all my other panzer corps files. When I launch the editor the table opens up but I can't get any units to show up. No combination of clicking the various options works. Every space stays empty. I am obviously doing something wrong. Any suggestions are appreciated.
AllStarJames

Post by AllStarJames »

Hello guys!

I am currently using the Amulet mod 2.0 for panzer corps and liked the elite camouflaged versions for units it had to offer. I am using Dwights Camo Spray shop too and would like to make a new bunch of my own camouflaged units to be able to purchase as the years go by in the Grand Campaigns timeline.

I am new to modding and can only seem to overwrite the units with different camo schemes in the units directory (I assume i need to go into the editor and assign a specific new unit to that year so it becomes available)

For instance i wanted to make the Axis armored train purchasable as a core unit, say after the fall of Poland and the beginning of the France 1940 campaign. How would I go about doing this for the train and other units?
deranzo

Post by deranzo »

How can I open unit stats in equipment editor? I mean where to unzip editor files and which file I should open to edit units?
mbara333

Post by mbara333 »

Guys I hate to be a dweeb here but how/where do I extract and install the editor? I've made edits to the equipment but don't see the changes in the game. Any help?

Mike
seanny

Re: Unit/FX/Campaign Editor - New Version 0.9.0

Post by seanny »

I have started Editor and run into an immediate problem.

I want to open the Equipment Database ,tab on bottom right hand side of interface.
However what file do I point to?
I have the Steam Version ,Panzer Corp Gold.
It seems that Editor initially looks to Documents Folder ,and there is a folder there ,My Games/Panzer Corps ,however in that folder is a log and save folder and a couple of .inis .Nothing that looks like a data folder.

edit ,bit of a play on words ,
I think I worked it out.
I pointed to the Steam Game folder and then data and then equipment file ,from there the editor asked a few more questions and the editor is now populated with game pics and data.
Phew,
what a relief.
Hopefully I don't run into any more problems.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”