VYAZMA

Share your best strategies and tactics with other players by posting them here.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

temeraire

VYAZMA

Post by temeraire »

PLAYING GRAND CAMPAIGN FROM THE START TRYING TO GET DECISIVE VICTORY IN EVERY BATTLE AT FIELD MARSHALL I KNOW ITS A SILLY IDEA BUT HEY WHY NOT
GOT TO VYAZMA AND HIT A STONE WALL AT THIS LEVEL JUST TO MUCH ARMOUR COMING AT ME WHEN I TAKE ANY CITY HOLDING CENTER RIVER CROSSING BARELY HOLDING UGRA AT BOTTOM DRIVEN BACK OUT OF ZHIRKOVSKY
AS FOR PINCER MOVEMENT ON CENTER FORGET IT CAN'T EVEN GET CLOSE TO THE CITY IN QUESTION HOLDING MY OWN AGAINST AIR ATTACK NEARLY
ANY ADVISE ANYONE GETS THE FEELING FROM MY FIRST ATTEMPT THAT THIS IS UNWINABLE AT THIS LEVEL EVEN AT MARGINAL CORE MAKE UP ABOUT 15% INFANTRY 5% TANKS 40% AIRCRAFT 40% ARTILLERY
temeraire

RE: VYAZMA

Post by temeraire »

ok played and won no replies guessing interest in panzer corp is tailing off no matter now on moscow 41 a good few marginal wins in trying to get decisive any hints would help but thinking the game is programmed to make you withdraw even if it were possible to get the best win possible
the forum is nice even interesting actually knowing how to use it is hard wish it was made clearer how to post /replie and add to comments

Return to “The War Room”