Can I hire an assistant? [transation: wants more BDA info]

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

dnewell96

Can I hire an assistant? [transation: wants more BDA info]

Post by dnewell96 »

I am a busy man. I am running a battle here with planes and ships and missles flying all over.(Not so much the ships flying) Then I am getting messages about new contacts and BDA, incoming missles and such flying through the message center. I know I can look back through the log but as I said, I am busy looking forward, I don't have time to look back. The world is depending on me.

Would it be possible, maybe in the contact area to keep track of BDA as well? Something like "Hangar 1 medium damage, on fire 1 hr. ago" like you did for aircraft sightings? This way I know where to attack or re-attack without wasting precious resources on something that is about to burn to the ground?

I gotta go. The Chinese are starting trouble in the Spratlys and the President is all up my a$$ about it.

Thank you.
Dimitris

RE: Can I hire an assistant?

Post by Dimitris »

Isn't this information already provided both on the map (bars above and under unit icons) and also on the "Unit status" panel ?
dnewell96

Post by dnewell96 »

I was not specific enough. Yes, for individual units the indicators are there. I meant for bases or grouped units.
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

Another suggestion is not to play large scenarios. I would think if you are getting overloaded, that might be the first step until you can filter stuff and use the tools that are available.
dnewell96

Post by dnewell96 »

Thanks, I was making light of the situation. I thought if we can get info on aircraft sightings, why not some view into BDA? A "nice to have" versus a dire need.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Added a line in the title so we know what this is about.

We do offer this into by unit but get what's your looking for. Have added an item to our list with a suggestion on how to address.
Thanks!

Mike
dnewell96

Post by dnewell96 »

Great, thank you!
magi

Post by magi »

ORIGINAL: dnewell96

Thanks, I was making light of the situation. I thought if we can get info on aircraft sightings, why not some view into BDA? A "nice to have" versus a dire need.
that would be kinda cool....

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”