Mission Editor

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

butch4343

Mission Editor

Post by butch4343 »

Folks

Anyone able to answer a quick couple of questions?

I am working on a scenario where the player is Blue Force Defending and I am trying to set up attacks to defend against, I have a SAG and want them to move close to the Shetland Isles and bombard it, sail past and bombard another target 100nm away.

Now if I try that via the mission editor I can assign the SAG to the first mission, however I then cant assign them to the second strike as they have disappeared from the available units.

I find that the same tends to apply AC strikes, I hit an airfield with 10 Fencers , my problem comes later in the scenario when I cant re-assign them to the next mission, to hit a bridge.

Anyone suggest the a way round that?

The more simplistic the better as am not that hot when it comes to LUA scripts

Cheers
mikmykWS

RE: Mission Editor

Post by mikmykWS »

Create a ASuW strike mission with both targets designated or a area patrol ASUW(Ground) mission.

You could also use lua to add and drop the ship from discrete missions if you'd like. The more variations you get between target types etc the better results you'll get using lua.

Mike
butch4343

Post by butch4343 »

Mike,

Thanks for that your a star [:)]
butch4343

Post by butch4343 »

I must be being a complete dunce here, but,

I can get my single target sorties to fly no bother, for some reason , when I select more than 1 target to strike, the mission appears to fire, but aircraft stay on the ground.

I just cant see why

If anyone can figure it out I would be grateful its annoying the shit out of me.

Load it up, switch to the Warsaw Pact side, and then the mission I want to fly is Double Team RADAR, and its timed to fire at 4 minutes in.

Thanks again for anyones help [:)]
Attachments
HarpoonDo..SEADx2.zip
(226.64 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
ComDev

Post by ComDev »

Are you using 1.11?

If not, please upgrade and try again. Watch the message log for reasons the a/c won't take off.

Developer "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!
butch4343

Post by butch4343 »

Gents,

Much obliged, I think I have it sussed , the CMANO wasnt to blame, it was me the dumb scenario creator lol

Thanks again for your paitence

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”