Partisan Garrison Requirements

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Manstein63

Partisan Garrison Requirements

Post by Manstein63 »

I have noticed in my game (playing .08) that there appears to be no garrison requirement for Sevastopol and the other town that is in the Crimea. All other major towns show the garrison percentages. The 2 towns in question are not yet connected to the rail network, but I wouldn't of thought that that would make any difference.
Manstein63
'There is not, nor aught there be, nothing so exalted on the face of god's great earth, as that prince of foods. THE MUFFIN!!!'

Frank Zappa (Muffin Man)
morvael

RE: Partisan Garrison Requirements

Post by morvael »

I don't think there are cities in the Crimea. Only Cities, Light and Heavy Urban hexes require garrisons.
Manstein63

Post by Manstein63 »

But Sevastopol is an urban hex and there is another urban hex above it
Manstein63
'There is not, nor aught there be, nothing so exalted on the face of god's great earth, as that prince of foods. THE MUFFIN!!!'

Frank Zappa (Muffin Man)
morvael

Post by morvael »

I'd look in the code, but my laptop is now serviced, because it has overheating problems.
Manstein63

Post by Manstein63 »

Take a look at the AAR Hermann V Kelbrau?? it clearly shows Sevastopol as an urban hex & the town above is Sim something can't see the full name because there are units covering it but both town names are in fonts that denote urban hexes
Manstein63

Frank Zappa (Muffin Man)
morvael

Post by morvael »

Font doesn't matter. Important is actual terrain in game data. Will check later.
timmyab

Post by timmyab »

The map maker chooses the font. Both are level 4 towns. Cities are level 5 and over.
Incidentally I think both should be cities in the game with Sevastopol worth a VP or two extra for it's naval base.

Return to “Tech Support”