additional german add on?

VR designs has been reinforced with designer Cameron Harris and the result is a revolutionary new operational war game 'Barbarossa' that plays like none other. It blends an advanced counter pushing engine with deep narrative, people management and in-depth semi-randomized decision systems.

Moderators: Vic, lancer

freeboy

additional german add on?

Post by freeboy »

The manual states there are a few special card activated add on units..
no idea if this was deleted as I have not seen the add ons, or perhaps its some item that is just
not readily evident...

Its states there are those that aare part of a division themselves... and also those that you added ...
not clear after playing.. how do we add these ?
"Tanks forward"
freeboy

RE: additional german add on?

Post by freeboy »

ok, with turn one in the newest beta update, as German I saw a note that AGS would get cards and a additional unit .. no unit to attach became clear to me.. odd +
"Tanks forward"
Vic

Post by Vic »

Not sure what page and paragraph you are in the manual, but if you press the 'report' button on divisions you can sometimes see attached units like I think for example the GD regiment.

Best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

thanks vic... So there are no attached units, no seperate actual items we needto attach? sounds good, loving the game thanks again
"Tanks forward"
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

ok, lets just look at hte game... It states when focus card played...

Additional asset and leader cards or something like that ... no asset seen though....
thnaks again for a challanging and thoughtful, good interface games..
M
"Tanks forward"
Steve110

Post by Steve110 »

If you're talking about command focus for one of the army groups then you play the card and get a list of HQs in the AG - for example AGN has 16th & 18th Armies & 1PG (if positive relationship).

You choose which army gets the command focus, and then next turn select that army HQ and you will see a row of command cards in the bottom user interface that can be selected and played to add bonuses.

cheers
Steve

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa”