Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa is coming to Steam!

VR designs has been reinforced with designer Cameron Harris and the result is a revolutionary new operational war game 'Barbarossa' that plays like none other. It blends an advanced counter pushing engine with deep narrative, people management and in-depth semi-randomized decision systems.

Moderators: Vic, lancer

Daniele

Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa is coming to Steam!

Post by Daniele »

“[The] Barbarossa’s most invigorating innovation [is] a nervous stroll through the minefield that was a WW2 general’s in tray. Tramping through the political swamp the developers have so skilfully evoked with his plethora of history-rich, humour-flecked decision dialogues, provides a wonderful sense of what it must have been like to sit in the turret of the German war machine in 1941” – Rock Paper Shotgun

Since its release, Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa has been considered one of the most groundbreaking wargames depicting the early phases of the German invasion of Soviet Russia.

Awarded as “Overall Digital Game of the Year" and "Digital Wargame of the Year” by the Groghead’s Readers, Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa employs an innovative gameplay mechanic, in which political affiliations and personal relations between you and your superiors (and subordinates) have a strong impact during the military operations!

Today, developer studio VR Designs is very proud to announce that Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa is marching straight to Steam with a full set of improvements and upgrades, included an elegant “War’s Diary” feature, which follows the diary of a German soldier, based on what is happening in the game, giving you an insight into how your progress and decisions reflect on the “ground level”.

Plus, the map artwork has been significantly improved to make the gameplay more realistic and immersive than ever! Is your will strong enough to face both external and internal enemies?

Stay tuned for further updates! The game will be available on Steam on April, 28th!

Get more information about Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa from its official product page!

[center]Image[/center]
darkhelix

RE: Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa is coming to Steam!

Post by darkhelix »

Will customers who recently purchased the game be eligible for a Steam code?
Daniele

Post by Daniele »

@darkhelix

Yes! If you have bought the game from our stores you will be able to redeem the key on Steam
djxput

Post by djxput »

ORIGINAL: Daniele

Yes! If you have bought the game from our stores you will be able to redeem the key on Steam

Great! does this count for slitherine also?
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

IT should they are telling us M and S functioning as one company or a company inside another..
Steam is nice, and I totally have come 360 on this...
as my library is always there for rebuilds or whatever, and they are now hosting mods, and I do not need to log in to use my games... I can easily go offline with installed games and have no issues... MUCH easier than dealing with support at ...
still an issue.. sometimes games will have steam hang issues, and will necessitate reading the community section and fixing files, simple stuff like deleting a folder but frustrating to noobs... remember steam is a HUGE company.,,.,.
"Tanks forward"
djxput

Post by djxput »

ORIGINAL: freeboy

IT should they are telling us M and S functioning as one company or a company inside another..
Steam is nice, and I totally have come 360 on this...
as my library is always there for rebuilds or whatever, and they are now hosting mods, and I do not need to log in to use my games... I can easily go offline with installed games and have no issues... MUCH easier than dealing with support at ...
still an issue.. sometimes games will have steam hang issues, and will necessitate reading the community section and fixing files, simple stuff like deleting a folder but frustrating to noobs... remember steam is a HUGE company.,,.,.

ya thats the main reason I like steam - got all your games right there.
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

is my steam key part of the emails I recieved at purchase ?> this is way harder than it should be
"Tanks forward"
Daniele

Post by Daniele »

@freeboy

If you have bought the game on our store, you will have a serial. Once Barbarossa will be available on Steam, this will be the procedure to activate the game on Steam (please note that Barbarossa is not released on Steam yet)

- Open steam
- Go on the left bottom of the page and click to “Add a Game”
- Click on “Activate a product on Steam”
- Proceed until the window asks you to insert the serial you already have
- Once the code is validated and accepted, the game should appear listed in your steam library.

Hope this is clearer now :-)

Cheers
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

right, I get how to activate a product on steam, my question, as all other games have a unique non serial number stteam key, ie BOTH a serial for the normal installer and a unique steam key thanks for the quick response..
'
"Tanks forward"

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa”