Sealion?

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

Damascus

Sealion?

Post by Damascus »

Glad Matrix has this Win 10 ready. I have WF, EF2, and Operation Sealion and had to dig out my old laptop to play. Thanks Microsoft. Is Sealion part of this package? I have to assume my old CDs have no use with this Matrix version.
Jason Petho

RE: Sealion?

Post by Jason Petho »

Yes, Sealion is included

Damascus

Post by Damascus »

Thanks. Just downloaded. I know it's been said before but I'll say it again. Your new games are great but some of these older ones are just as good (usually minus the graphics) and some of us spent many hours with them when they were new. There is definitely a market for us who remember printed manuals (and EF2 and WF have HUGE ones) and want to relive these games on modern machines which don't like anything old. Switching from Win 95 to XP to 10 cost me a fortune and most of the programs I can't use have not been redone. So kudos to Matrix.
Jason Petho

Post by Jason Petho »

Glad you enjoy it, Damascus.

The Campaign Series is, by far, my favourite set of games. Including the new Middle East game we recently released.

Jason Petho
Big Ivan

Post by Big Ivan »

ORIGINAL: Damascus

Thanks. Just downloaded. I know it's been said before but I'll say it again. Your new games are great but some of these older ones are just as good (usually minus the graphics) and some of us spent many hours with them when they were new. There is definitely a market for us who remember printed manuals (and EF2 and WF have HUGE ones) and want to relive these games on modern machines which don't like anything old. Switching from Win 95 to XP to 10 cost me a fortune and most of the programs I can't use have not been redone. So kudos to Matrix.

+1

Know what you mean Damascus.

I was running Windows95 I think when I got going on the original East Front. A lot has changed since then. I run Win7 now and all these games EF/WF/RS & CSME run just fine.

I'm sure today's coding (mind you I'm not a computer guy by any stretch of the imagination)is a way far cry from the original. Its also a big plus that we have a solid development team in place for the Campaign Series.
Good Stuff!
Blitz call sign Big Ivan.

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”