New patch

Tigers on the Hunt is a World War 2 hard-core tactical wargame for PC.

It creates a truly and immersive depth tactical simulation. Tigers on the Hunt boasts a ferocious and adaptive AI which will dynamically respond to a player’s maneuvers.

Moderators: Peter Fisla, Paullus

fran52

New patch

Post by fran52 »

Where is the new patch promised for the end of March?I'm not able to find the dedicated thread.
waltero

RE: New patch

Post by waltero »

Are we there yet!?
"WELL ~ Mrs. LIncoln,
other than that, How was the play?
MikeGER

Post by MikeGER »

When its ready, Peter please consider relasing it like the Zero day patch zip too, maybe in the members area, for those early birds who are not affraid of unzipping a file by hand

From my experience it can take up to two additional weeks from the developers upload to Matrix/Slitherine until they have a "production queue slot" free to build, test, and relase a full blown auto-installer file
Peter Fisla

Post by Peter Fisla »

Just a quick update, all UPDATE1 testing will wrap up by the coming weekend then I will send the package to the publisher.
Franciscus

Post by Franciscus »

Hi, Peter

I think someone previously gave this suggestion.

You may want to consider posting in the future a "public beta" patch before oficial release. When we were making patches for AJE games, we usually issued one or two public betas, it helped tremendously fine-tuning the official release

Cheers and thanks
Former AJE team member
Peter Fisla

Post by Peter Fisla »

ORIGINAL: Franciscus

Hi, Peter

I think someone previously gave this suggestion.

You may want to consider posting in the future a "public beta" patch before oficial release. When we were making patches for AJE games, we usually issued one or two public betas, it helped tremendously fine-tuning the official release

Cheers and thanks

I will keep this mind for the future, however some players have problem with downloading patches from the forum (were not happy about delivery method) as I found out about the Zero Day Patch feedback.
Peter Fisla

Post by Peter Fisla »

I will have list of bug fixes and new features that's coming in UPDATE1 package for you tomorrow :)
pirey4

Post by pirey4 »

I would appreciate the ability to manually patch as well.

I often run the game on Playonmac when i'm using OS X on my Mac so that I don't have to reboot into Windows under bootcamp.

The Matrix Games updater doesn't seem to work when running it on Playonmac (or Crossover...I installed the demo version to see if it would work). I am able to manually patch the game in this envrionment with a zip file, however.
ORIGINAL: MikeGER

When its ready, Peter please consider relasing it like the Zero day patch zip too, maybe in the members area, for those early birds who are not affraid of unzipping a file by hand

From my experience it can take up to two additional weeks from the developers upload to Matrix/Slitherine until they have a "production queue slot" free to build, test, and relase a full blown auto-installer file
Peter Fisla

Post by Peter Fisla »

ORIGINAL: pirey4

I would appreciate the ability to manually patch as well.

I often run the game on Playonmac when i'm using OS X on my Mac so that I don't have to reboot into Windows under bootcamp.

The Matrix Games updater doesn't seem to work when running it on Playonmac (or Crossover...I installed the demo version to see if it would work). I am able to manually patch the game in this envrionment with a zip file, however.
ORIGINAL: MikeGER

I'm not sure how the update process will work with Tigers on the Hunt but for all my games that I own through Matrix Games I always download the update myself from a game page. I will look into it...

UPDATE:

I just got confirmation from the publisher that the UPDATE1 will be available through manual download from the product page as well as through the update process within the application.
Peter Fisla

Post by Peter Fisla »

Ok guys, here is the change log for the upcoming UPDATE1:
Attachments
UPDATE1ChangeLog.zip
(190.99 KiB) Downloaded 395 times
DoubleDeuce

Post by DoubleDeuce »

Excellent, reading through it now.
Lannes

Post by Lannes »

Great job Peter
Christophe
Cataphract88

Post by Cataphract88 »

Peter, thanks a lot for the update and for keeping us informed. [:)]
Richard
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Peter Fisla

Ok guys, here is the change log for the upcoming UPDATE1:

Just read through the change log. Nice list.

And I'm particularly pleased to see that the manual has been updated to reflect the changes. Thanks for that!

Thanks
Rick
lhmg

Post by lhmg »

Any idea when it might be available [&:]
..."And to the Republic, for which it stands."
Peter Fisla

Post by Peter Fisla »

ORIGINAL: kodiak

Any idea when it might be available [&:]

I will be sending the package to the publisher on Friday, April 15th.
lhmg

Post by lhmg »

Great news. Thanks for the update.
..."And to the Republic, for which it stands."
DoubleDeuce

Post by DoubleDeuce »

Really looking forward to some of those changes. Maybe we'll see some new nations or equipment in the near future. [;)]
GJK

Post by GJK »

I'm confused about the item "Pinned units cannot rout in Rout Segment". Is this for non-broken but pinned leaders that are attempting to rout with a broken squad in their hex?
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer
Paullus

Post by Paullus »

This is for all pinned units, leaders as squads/crews but especially if a pinned leader is stacked with a broken unit that wants to rout.
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

Return to “Tigers on the Hunt”