Training Bug

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
Omnius

Training Bug

Post by Omnius »

I found that the leader quality for training two conscript regiments at a time has a bug. I had one French infantry depot brigade of 3 infantry regiments in the stack with the training officer who starts 1805 in Paris. After completing filling out the unit trained up two of the 3 conscript infantry regiments to veterans, actually better than I thought since I was expecting just line infantry. However leaving that unit in the stack for several more turns didn't get that third conscript infantry regiment to train up. So I moved it out to go hang out with Davout.

Next I built two of those infantry depot brigades with conscript infantry. I placed each in the stack with the training officer and after a while when I checked back I found both brigades had all three of their conscripts trained up. However some were trained up to veteran status while others were only trained to line infantry level.

So only if there are two conscript regiments to be trained at a time will any get trained. If there's only one conscript regiment in the stack with a training officer who can train two then none gets trained. That should be corrected so regardless of one or two conscript regiments, if only one it always gets trained.

I'm also wondering if the trained conscripts should be veteran level, perhaps that's another error. I thought the description says conscripts get trained up to line infantry level. I've seen that line infantry with a training officer that trains conscripts up don't get trained up to veteran level.

Return to “Tech Support”