Loading Issues With Pacific & Morning Sun on Win10

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: Erik2, Lukas

mikeoster

Loading Issues With Pacific & Morning Sun on Win10

Post by mikeoster »

I purchased your OOB Pacific game several months ago and it loaded and ran flawlessly on my old Vista system. I recently purchased a new computer using Windows 10. I tried reloading the game from physical disk to the harddrive with a resulting 10 to 12 decompression file errors. I tried several fixes as there was no specific information that I could find for this. The only fix that got the program to run at all was to download the Morning Sun Patch which enabled both OOB Pacific and Morning Sun to run {I bought add on before I knew of this problem}. Now both programs will run but will not update, I get message that update data file is missing.Based on this issue I tried Panzer Corps and its Afrika add on and had the same problem. I would appreciate any help as I truly enjoy these programs.
zakblood

RE: Loading Issues With Pacific & Morning Sun on Win10

Post by zakblood »

Just contact http://www.matrixgames.com/support/ with your order details (order reference number or/and email address used when placed the order) and they will provide you with new download links.

then run the file as admin from a admin account and install to default place and let it install all it wants to, even if you think or know you already have the prerequisite installed on the pc or a later version etc, as what comes with the game is needed by the game, as as always, disable or add the game ext to your anti virus program
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)

Return to “Tech Support”