Flashpoint Campaigns Red Storm British Steel

Post descriptions of your brilliant successes and unfortunate demises.

Moderator: MOD_Flashpoint

RangerX3X

Flashpoint Campaigns Red Storm British Steel

Post by RangerX3X »

The following paragraph is an excerpt from my blog post covering this scenario:

Cycle 8 (32 minutes): Several of the tank companies deployed in the center of the map became fully resupplied during the cycle. However two airstrikes by Tornado aircraft destroyed a total of eight tanks, four each from 2/2/48 and 3/2/48 which are both now down to six T-80U [m] apiece.

Losses: Warsaw Pact 85/36, NATO 157

Additional Orders: There are eight orders available to me this cycle.

2-AA/14 NVA (2 X 2S6 Tunguska) to Assault to hex 2526 and Screen (this is a forested area of heavy concealment at a 90 rating that I am hoping will bring them closer to the two attack helicopters that have been sitting in the same place for several cycles).
2/SPA/48 GTR (6 X 2S1 Gvozdika) is set to Resupply status (they are not actively engaged and are showing 23% ammunition at the moment).
3/SPA/48 GTR (6 X 2S1 Gvozdika) to barrage with Neutralizing Fire at hex 2201 (a suspected enemy HQ location).
CHQ RC/48 GTR (1 X BRDM-2 [g]) to Move - Hasty to hex 3621 and Screen (this will give them better line-of-sight to any units that may be threatening from the direction of the 1,000 Victory Point objective to the east).
2/2/48 GTR (6 X T-80U [m] is set to Resupply status (they are not actively engaged and are showing 23% ammunition at the moment).

This will leave three orders not issued this cycle.

For the full after-action report please follow this link to my blog.

Return to “After Action Report”