Coming soon

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

goodwoodrw

Coming soon

Post by goodwoodrw »

The coming soon section is getting very lean. Sure hope Matrix is hiding the 2016 new events from us, or the coming year will not give us much joy.
Formerly Goodwood

wings7

RE: Coming soon

Post by wings7 »

You can bet there are things in the "Pipeline". [:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
Ranger33

Post by Ranger33 »

Not too worried about it. In the last couple years they've put out so much good stuff that I've bought but hardly played. I don't need anymore right now. Plus, there are some very interesting items in development, Steel Tigers in particular, that I'm looking forward to.
Chicharito19

Post by Chicharito19 »

I am in the same boat...way too many games already. Plus I just bought my very first board wargame.

Michael
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: Chicharito19

I am in the same boat...way too many games already. Plus I just bought my very first board wargame.

Michael

Which game did you buy?
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
Chicharito19

Post by Chicharito19 »

A little background...at LnL Publishing I was on. ly asking how to download a demo of their LnL Tactical. I explained that I am new to board gaming and being legally blind, I didn't want to invest in something ifni couldn't see it well enough. They were nice enough to send me a full version of Tank on Tank to try. Nice little game. Not overly complex....but love the big numbers on the counters. I also print and played the demo of LnL Tactical....very nice, and with a magnifier I can see.

Just this past Thursday I picked up the Deluxe version of Field Commander Rommel when i visited Miniature Market in St Louis. Nice game. But i will say the counters/chits are much smaller and harder to read. I do use my magnifier but will up the power. Good game with depth but not overly complex.
So I am just starting, but like the games so far.

Michael

Return to “General Discussion”