Noob vs Noob 1943GC Game?-Edit 4-6-16 (Withdrawn)

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderator: MOD_WarintheWest

pz501

Noob vs Noob 1943GC Game?-Edit 4-6-16 (Withdrawn)

Post by pz501 »

EDIT: Cancelled 4/6/2016. After 53 hits, no takers, so I don't believe it's worthwhile looking any further. I also checked the multi-player server, and it looks as if there are absolutely no challenges posted there anymore from anyone.

Looks like I'm either too late, or too inexperienced. Best wishes to all those who do have PBEM's ongoing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I consider myself a "noob" at this game even though I bought when it first game out, and have the Torch expansion as well.

My play experience is somewhat limited (Tutorial, and Battleground Italy as a PBEM) along with many stops and starts with various scenarios vs the AI. To be honest, I've more experience using the editor than anything else at this point.

What I'm seeking is a PBEM opponent (not server) who is in approximately the same shape as me, and who would like to start a GC 1943 game with Additional Air HQ's that we can play at a relaxed rate, and make our respective mistakes as we go along. We could learn from them at the same time, and improve our play together. I'm located on the US East Coast.

I'm not a win at all costs type, and I don't seek ways the exploit the game system. I'm also not into putting up AAR's, at least as far as my turns are concerned, but if you wish to do so, that's fine with me.

I'm willing to play either side, and we can discuss options (EF Box, HQ settings, etc.) along with turn rates (I think I can manage 1 Turn per 1-2 days) prior to starting.

A co-op game would also be fun (4 player- 2 per side) but I don't know if those are very popular, and if the right number of people are available.

I'm updated with the latest beta patch.

If anyone's interested, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

NagyGL

RE: Noob vs Noob 1943GC Game?-Edit 4-6-16 (Withdrawn)

Post by NagyGL »

I was just about to write you as I am considering this challenge. PM sent :)

Return to “Opponents Wanted”