Dang Matrix, you really did it this time!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

LarryP

Dang Matrix, you really did it this time!

Post by LarryP »

I have bought a lot of games from Matrix in the last 15+ years but when I bought War in the West last week and ordered the physical copy, I never expected what I got. The order I placed said somewhere that a hardcover book was included. I ignored it thinking "yeah right." Well I got it this morning just two days after they sent it and I cannot believe the high quality of the manual I got. 300 pages of shiny paper with full color graphics, and the quality of the book is way better than what I paid for. And the size of the manual is 8" x 10", not just a small book but a big book. This is a book I can read on the couch while laying down and not have to squint my eyes. I am really impressed.

Thanks Matrix, good job! [&o]
chuotconk41a

RE: Dang Matrix, you really did it this time!

Post by chuotconk41a »

Con cac anh ne
vonRocko

Post by vonRocko »

Ok chuotconk41a, spit it out. What are you selling?
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

[:D][X(][8|]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
LarryP

Post by LarryP »

It baffles me why people go out of their way to cause trouble for people they don't know. Telemarketers call us constantly, I block them and they use a new number. I block that number and they use another number. I thought "time is money?" Anarchists.

Return to “General Discussion”