Submitted Scenarios

Moderators: Paullus, Peter Fisla

rico21

RE: Submitted Scenarios

Post by rico21 »

WITTMANN DEATH
Near Gaumesnil( While Totalize ), FRANCE, August 08, 1944:
History : The doctrine of Wehrmacht always encourage the maneuver and initiative. In the defensive, this leads to search
the counter attack to upset the plans of the enemy. However, August 8, General Simonds, Canadian strategist anticipated the
counter attack.He organized its operation in two stages: a first wave was responsible for the initial breakthrough and then
subtracted to cover the deployment a second wave dedicated to the running. Thus we find three regiments of tanks in ambush
Wittmann area.

British : Squads, AFV
German : Squads, AFV

Maps: Three maps (ASL 16,19,33 )
Terrain: Rural

Scenario Length: 5 Game Turns
Victory objective: The side with the required Victory Points is the winner. Both sides gets VPs for owning VP Objectives.
Scenario designer: ASL'Men + "Batailles et Blindés n°59"
Attachments
WittmannDeath.zip
(22.65 KiB) Downloaded 324 times
genesismwt

The Mad Minute - ASL 24

Post by genesismwt »

ASL 24 The Mad Minute Longchamps, Belgium 3 January 1945

History: The Germans were growing increasingly desperate to crack Bastogne. At Longchamps, a scratch force of paratroopers and anti-tank guns supported by a few tank destroyers had been assaulted sporadically since 19 December. Dug into the snow along the edge of the village, the weary Americans now watched as an armored force deployed off the road from Compogne in the fields to the north of Longshamps. Orders went to the gun crews to engage the armor as soon as it was in range. Within minutes a fierce firefight developed as the armored force drove into the American positions-including those of Company D which was defending an impromptu roadblock. the "mad minute of Longchamps" had begun.

OOB: German - Moves First: Squads, MMG, LMG, AFV
American: Squads, HMG, MMG, MTR, BAZ, ORD, AFV
(Units will vary with AI)

Maps: Three Maps: ASL 12, 16, 17

Terrain: Open Fields, Village

Scenario Length: 8 Game Turns

VC: The German player must control 18 of the 27 buildings(VL) at end of game.

Adapted by genesismwt.
Attachments
TheMadMinute.zip
(27.46 KiB) Downloaded 336 times
The game is afoot!

Mike
decaf

Post by decaf »

Scenario 105: Going To Church: 1 August 1944: St. Martin-de-Fontenay, France

In the days following Operation Spring, the 2nd Canadian Infantry Division conducted several short but sharp
engagements to improve their positions. One such position was the adjoining villages of St. Andre-sur-Orne and
St. Martin-de-Fontenay. The Canadians held the southeast portion of St. Andre and all of St. Martin except the church on
the southern outskirts. Brigadier H. A. Young wanted the church taken. Several attacks by Le Regiment de Maisonneuve
failed. Les Fusiliers Mount-Royal relieved them and took up the attack. Young believed the objective could be taken
by a company of infantry supported by engineers.

Source scenario is 105 in the "For King and Country" core module.

British used for Canadian units. Canadians get an HMG, Demo Charge, a Mortar, and a couple of LMG's for the assault.

Attachments
GoingToChurch.zip
(21.62 KiB) Downloaded 316 times
genesismwt

Post by genesismwt »

I checked with a download of the scenario, and I get the victory locations.

I am wondering whether this is a bug. I have had this occur to me with a different scenario that I have downloaded.

There is an easy fix. 1. In scenario editor, make sector 1 unplayable.
2. Add a vl to each building, at 1 point each.
3. Set the vc's. Per the original, the Germans need 18 buildings. Set the vc accordingly.
4. Make all sectors playable.
5. Save the scenario.
The game is afoot!

Mike
Kevin2112

Post by Kevin2112 »

The Capture of Balta SL 13
The Ukraine, August 3 1941. The 744th Engineer Regiment, less one company was ordered to take the town of Balta, preparatory to building a 24 ton highway bridge across the Kodyma river south of town.

Turns: 10

OOB
Germans: Squads, LMG, MMG, DC, FT, AFV
Russians Squads, LMG, MMG, HMG, MTR, AFV

Germans win by capturing all victory hexes.
Russians win by avoiding German victory conditions.

Adapted by Kevin2112
Attachments
TheCaptureofBalta.zip
(25.69 KiB) Downloaded 342 times
idjester

Post by idjester »

ORIGINAL: UP844

SL-7 Buchholz Station

Buchholz, German border, December 16, 1944:

History: The original German opening for the Battle of the Bulge was somewhat subdued. German infantry, with little armor, was to
seize key road junctions early so that armored formations could quickly pass through and exploit a breakthrough. One such key place
was the town of Bucholz, which sat alongside an abandoned railroad. It was held by a company of American infantry who were lined up
for chow outside the town when a company of the German 27th Fusilier Regiment came down the road. Neither side has expected to find
the other here, and there was a moment of mutual surprise as both sides scrambled to deploy. the fighting opened about 7 a.m. with
neither side able to gain a decisive advantage. Losses were given and taken and the battle would probably go to the first side to
receive reinforcements.

Units Human Players (AI player units may vary)
German: Squads, LMG, MMG, HMG, PF
American: Squads, LMG, MMG, HMG, BAZ, AFV
Maps: ASL Maps 3 and 4.
Terrain: Village, hills

Scenario Length: 10 Game Turns

Victory objective: Both sides get VPs for eliminating enemy squads. The Germans also get VPs by exiting units.

Scenario Designer: Squad Leader scenario 7

Thanks for the scenario UP844, I just did a live stream of this and it was alot of fun. American major victory and the game was over at turn 5 as the Germans didn't have any units left.

German's should have thought better about making a move on me!!
whqgaming

Post by whqgaming »

Scenario: Research Lab Whiskey

August 18, 1944
German (Hold) vs American (Advance)

Maps: 2x3 Custom
Scenario Length: 22 turns

Objective:
German, Hold off the surprise Airborne assault from the South and the push from the North, the laboratory must not be taken. Early Allied Airpower could not destroy the Lab, neither should the Ground forces.
Units: Sw Ord Afv Squads

American, Airpower could not take out the Lab, now ground forces must, the Airborne have had a succesfull drop, advance N to the lab, a Mechanized Infantry with armor support will attempt to push from the North, Attention: Intelligence confirms SS PZG, Hvy AA, 2nd line Inf, possibly Armor.
Units: SW AFV Squads

This is a medium sized scenario in both duration and units. Winning with either side is achievable and challenging. Don't let your guard down and expect everything. Enjoy
Attachments
ResearchLabWhiskey.zip
(29.08 KiB) Downloaded 304 times
Dietrich53

Post by Dietrich53 »

Elsdorf, Germany, February 27, 1945

In an attempt to give American armor a fighting chnace against heavy German tanks, the Army Ordenance Department developed
the T26 medium tank, better known as Pershing. Carrying a 90 mm gun and heavy frontal armor, the Pershing was rushed into
combat service. The first combat between Tiger and Pershing occurred as Americans approached Elsdorf

American: Squads, MMG, Bazooka, AFV, OB
German: Squads, MMG, Panzerfaust, AFV

Maps: Two maps

Terrain: Houses, River, Hills, Woods

Scenario Length: 9 Game Turns

Victory Objective: Americans need to occupy as many VP hexes as possible and accumulate points for destruction
of German units.

ASL Scenario 300
Attachments
TrialbyCombat.zip
(22.82 KiB) Downloaded 385 times
B&D Publishing LLC - Books from Collectors for Collectors!
dave68124

Post by dave68124 »

ORIGINAL: rico21

VILLERS BOCAGE
VILLERS-BOCAGE, FRANCE, June 13, 1944:
History : Six days after the landing, in the sector reserved for
the 2nd British Army, the 12th SSPanzerdivision and 21st Panzerdivisions held the bastion of Caen too firmly to be taken
frontally by the 1st British Corps. The decision was made to attack Caen from both sides, known as operation Perch. A little
before 0900 hrs squadron B of the 4th County of London Yeomanry arrived, as a point element, at Villers-Bocage with a section of
the motorized infantry 1st Rifle Brigade (called Green Jackets) and took up a position in the village. Squadron A continued to a
position on the western slope of hill 213. The Germans decided to halt the encirclement. At 0915 hrs, a detachment of tanks
from Schwere SS-Panzer-Abeitling 101 controlled by SS-Obersturmfuhrer Michael Wittman and supported by
Panzergrenadiers, attacked the British at Villers-Bocage.

British : Squads, HMG, MMG, MTR, PIAT, AT, AFV, OBA
German : Squads, HMG, MMG, LMG, PZS, PZF, AFV

Maps: Three maps (ASL 11,10,18 )
Terrain: Forest, Hills, Rural, Village

Scenario Length: 12 Game Turns
Victory objective: The side with the required Victory Points is the winner. Both sides gets VPs for owning VP Objectives.
Scenario designer: ASL'Men
Not sure if this came up in test play, but seems like there is a bug in the game that won't let you past the 2nd Brit fire phase. Played several times with Brit AI and German Human, and the game seems to get caught in a constant loop with trying to move the hull of an immob tank and fire. You get it in the German move turn too, but you can move through it, but once it hits AI, it locks up everytime.

Maybe this is a bug already reported.
rico21

Post by rico21 »

Hi,
Better after patch month end.We hope !

Cheers,
maullin

RE: Scenario ASL A37

Post by maullin »

ASL A37
South of DREIL, HOLLAND, 22 September 1944: On 21 September, General Sosabowski's 1st Polish Parachute Brigade at last made its much-delayed drop. In the dark early hours of the 22nd, a troop of armored cars from the Household Cavalry, taking advantage of a heavy fog and back roads not suitable for tanks, slipped past the west flank of the German defensive screen to reach them.

German: Squads, LMG, AFV
British: Squads, LMG, MMG

Maps: ASL Map 21

Terrain: Mixed

Scenario Length: 9 Game Turns

Only play as British
Victory objective: British units must exit from the top map edge. There are also VP north of the creek.

Scenario Designer: Paul Maullin
Version 1.0
Attachments
DreilTeam.zip
(20.65 KiB) Downloaded 297 times
baloo7777

Post by baloo7777 »

ORIGINAL: whqgaming

Scenario: Research Lab Whiskey

August 18, 1944
German (Hold) vs American (Advance)

Maps: 2x3 Custom
Scenario Length: 22 turns

Objective:
German, Hold off the surprise Airborne assault from the South and the push from the North, the laboratory must not be taken. Early Allied Airpower could not destroy the Lab, neither should the Ground forces.
Units: Sw Ord Afv Squads

American, Airpower could not take out the Lab, now ground forces must, the Airborne have had a succesfull drop, advance N to the lab, a Mechanized Infantry with armor support will attempt to push from the North, Attention: Intelligence confirms SS PZG, Hvy AA, 2nd line Inf, possibly Armor.
Units: SW AFV Squads

This is a medium sized scenario in both duration and units. Winning with either side is achievable and challenging. Don't let your guard down and expect everything. Enjoy

Hello whqgaming. I noticed your download file is the .scn file, but no text file. I don't know if this matters or not, but all the other scenarios here have both included. I downloaded and added it and will give it a spin tonight. Was just curious.
JRR
whqgaming

Post by whqgaming »

baloo
Well to be honest with you I am not sure of how to do that, I am trying to come up to steam, I will figure it out though, hope you enjoy it.
baloo7777

Post by baloo7777 »

ORIGINAL: whqgaming

baloo
Well to be honest with you I am not sure of how to do that, I am trying to come up to steam, I will figure it out though, hope you enjoy it.

whgaming...I took one of the text files from a scenario here, saved it to my desktop, copied your text description of the game, opened the already saved text and highlighted it and pasted your scenario text into it, saved as your scenario name and then copied and pasted into my Toth scenario folder!
I opened the game and clicked on the scenario and there was your scenario description from above! [8D]
JRR
Cataphract88

Post by Cataphract88 »

I used the above method for both Whiskey Lab and KV Trouble and can confirm that it works.

Thanks, whqgaming for the two scenarios. A KV is a nice change from the usual Tiger you get in these types of scenarios. [:)]
Richard
rico21

Post by rico21 »

THE DIRTY DOZEN
Major Reisman is assigned an unusual and top-secret preinvasion mission: gather a small band of the Army's worst ex-soldier
convicts (some awaiting execution) and turn them into commandos to be sent on a suicide mission, an airborne infiltration and
assault on a château near Rennes in Brittany. The chateau will be hosting a meeting of dozens of high-ranking German officers,
the elimination of which will presumably hamper the German military's ability to respond to D-Day. Those felons who survive
the mission will have their sentences commuted and returned to active duty. However, Reisman repeatedly tells the men that few
of them will be coming back home.
Reisman is assigned 12 convicts (the 'dirty dozen'), all either
serving lengthy sentences or awaiting execution.

German : Squads, Fog of war
American : Squads, Knife...

Maps: Three maps
Terrain: Castle, Forest, Rural

Scenario Length: 10 Game Turns
Scenario designer: ASL'Men + "Les 12 salopards" Movie
Attachments
TheDirtyDozen.zip
(25.06 KiB) Downloaded 232 times
fran52

Post by fran52 »

One of my scenario,Lehr Sanction ,is disappeared.Why?
rico21

Post by rico21 »

Acropora suite,
that's right paulus why not take away your scripts for you to start?
Paullus

Post by Paullus »

ORIGINAL: acropora

One of my scenario,Lehr Sanction ,is disappeared.Why?
That is strange acropora. It must be a mistake of mine. I apologize for this. I take away comments every now and then to keep the thread clean and must have by mistake deleted the wrong post. Could you please post your scenario again.
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus
fran52

Post by fran52 »

Ok ,i load again Lehr Sanction.

Lingevres,France,14 june 1944.
The scenario is on Deluxe maps(map h&d inside the zip)ASl annual 91 scenario A7.
Scenario between German with AFV and British with AFv and OBA.
Is a German attack to the village of Lingevres,defended by 10 Squad and 3 Sherman.
The German must control more bulding than the British.
Attachments
Lerhsanction.zip
(19.81 KiB) Downloaded 249 times

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”